World War III at the North Pole?

Boy, this is really going to piss off the Nazis and aliens that use it as a way of getting to their base inside the earth!

Revolution...it's the only real answer, until then, sit down, pay your respect the true leaders of your county...all hail the CEOs of the United States of International Business!

Boy, this is really going to piss off the Nazis and aliens that use it as a way of getting to their base inside the earth!

I wonder if they have a Wal*Mart? :confused:

agartha.jpg

Cheers! :)

My dad said he saw a Canadian icebreaker when he was there. Then he torpedoed it :p

A couple of decades ago, the US icebreaker Polar Sea traversed the Northwest Passage. Naturally, since the US considers the passage to be an international waterway, they did not ask for Canada's blessing. This ommission sparked a mild diplomatic incident, our immediate response being to drop little Canadian flags on their heads.

A couple of decades ago, the US icebreaker Polar Sea traversed the Northwest Passage. Naturally, since the US considers the passage to be an international waterway, they did not ask for Canada's blessing. This ommission sparked a mild diplomatic incident, our immediate response being to drop little Canadian flags on their heads.

I have a better idea: Lets nuke the pole!!!

The north pole is just a bunch of ice over water unless your talking North Pole, Alaska. You have to do a lot of diving to reach "earth". The south pole has real live terra firma directly under its ice at least. How do they propose accounting for earth's wobble? Will the water spill? :D

The north pole is just a bunch of ice over water unless your talking North Pole, Alaska. You have to do a lot of diving to reach "earth". The south pole has real live terra firma directly under its ice at least. How do they propose accounting for earth's wobble? Will the water spill? :D

I believe the wobble is more in the realm of where magnetic north is at any one time. It keeps shifting due to seismic activity and core temperature fluctuations! :eek:

Some believe, one day our compasses may point south! :o

All I know is that if it's like a tire on the car being out of balance, it makes for a jiggly ride. I don't pay to have the tires balanced. You never know when a young generously proportioned lady will need a ride :D

I believe the wobble is more in the realm of where magnetic north is at any one time. It keeps shifting due to seismic activity and core temperature fluctuations! :eek:

No, the earth does wobble like a top. It's called precession. Don't worry, it takes something like 23,000 years for a single wobble ;)

Some believe, one day our compasses may point south! :o

Come to think of it, our North pole is actually a South pole. And South is actually North. Hence why the needle on your compass is pointing North since it is drawn to the opposite... Unless you make your south pole compass needle as the north so then your compass will show north to the south... Anyways...

Many persons listen to the news like it actually tells the truth. Whatever happened to competive journalism? Every channel seems to read off the same page. Who cares that old school news anchors are dying? The real news died along time ago. Who ever heard of an anchor that blows with the wind?

Many persons listen to the news like it actually tells the truth. Whatever happened to competive journalism? Every channel seems to read off the same page. Who cares that old school news anchors are dying? The real news died along time ago. Who ever heard of an anchor that blows with the wind?

I've seen "Gone with the wind". Well, actually just the last half... Does that count?

:D

Back