Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: whats the deal with income taxes????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    476153

    whats the deal with income taxes????

    Sign in to disable this ad
    I just found this a couple of days ago thanks to a friend of mine and i really just need to vent....whatch this video and tell me what you think....it is almost 2 hours long....it took a couple of sittings for me....

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

    I just need to get the thoughts of some others....i feel like Ive been shit on...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    476153
    ok....31 views....are you guys watching this video??? makin me feel like im pissed about nothing...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    257
    Give people a little bit of time...the video is only an hour and 49 minutes long.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    476153
    I only need 15 mins to get pissed though...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Central PA.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    51633
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeremy View Post
    I just found this a couple of days ago thanks to a friend of mine and i really just need to vent....whatch this video and tell me what you think....it is almost 2 hours long....it took a couple of sittings for me....

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

    I just need to get the thoughts of some others....i feel like Ive been shit on...

    You are being shit on. Better get used to it.



    SELECT W.People
    FROM tbl_world W
    WHERE W.Clue = TRUE

    NO RECORDS RETURNED

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    476153
    not just me....thats the point...we are all being shit on...I cant believe that this can continue....if it is infact true...which I believe it is....and the entire population of the US decided to say "Fuck off"..What can they do?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA USA
    Posts
    5,220
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeremy View Post
    not just me....thats the point...we are all being shit on...I cant believe that this can continue....if it is infact true...which I believe it is....and the entire population of the US decided to say "Fuck off"..What can they do?
    Put you in jail one at a time.

    The US already has more people per capita behind bars than any nation on the planet, and that includes some pretty fierce despotic dictatorships.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    476153
    well...according to that video...I believe the figure was 18,000,000. Thats how many Americans have decided to stop filing income taxes. I hardly think they can put the entire country in jail...I know people will continue to be jailed over this....but it has to evenutally come to an end...how can you be jailed for something that there is absolutely no law for?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA USA
    Posts
    5,220
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeremy View Post
    well...according to that video...I believe the figure was 18,000,000. Thats how many Americans have decided to stop filing income taxes. I hardly think they can put the entire country in jail...I know people will continue to be jailed over this....but it has to evenutally come to an end...how can you be jailed for something that there is absolutely no law for?
    And you're gonna take the word of some funky Internet Video and tell the cops to, "Come and Get me?"

    Good luck, my bruthah.

    http://www.timecube.com/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,907
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    2644023
    What you all really need to do is lose the game.

    BTW, I just lost the game.
    Newest endeavor: Playing drums in a live band version of 7 Door Sedan's music.
    __________________

    "Do yourself a favour just shut up, read up then put up." --muttley600

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who's got the best deal on Studio Projects C1?
    By Robertt8 in forum Microphones
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 14:39
  2. Good Deal on several Dynamic Vocal mics?
    By TheOneTrueMatt in forum Microphones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 13:30
  3. Which B1 deal should I get?
    By 88fingers in forum Microphones
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 15:23
  4. Good deal for a roland a-33 ?
    By _ronin75_ in forum Keyboards and Sound Modules
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:48
  5. deal or not??????
    By lesterpaul in forum Guitars and Basses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 08:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •