What ya drinking this weekend....

The chuck steaks ended up being pretty tasty. Pulled them out about 5 degrees before rare. I just made sure to slice thin against the grain.:cool:

To grill tuna, I usually fire up the grill, put a little garlic butter on a steak, give it some marks on each side...maybe 1 minute, depending on thickness, then eat it

Sounds good . . . try it with a splash sesame oil and soy sauce, then serve with a red pepper-mango salsa, and some wasabi mashed potatos :cool:

You do have potatos in Idaho, right? ;)

Drinking Chianti and waitin' on TS Gabrielle :cool: I'm going to pretend it's Gabriela Sabatini, I always had the hots for her :o

I love a good tropical storm. Far less scary than a hurricane and you can do fun stuff like go to the beach and see if you can stand up in a 50 mph wind. :p

Sounds good . . . try it with a splash sesame oil and soy sauce, then serve with a red pepper-mango salsa, and some wasabi mashed potatos :cool:

You do have potatos in Idaho, right? ;)

I just had dinner, and you's making me hungry already...:D

What kind? I had some St. Pauli Girl, some Deschuttes stuff, some homebrew, and some sweet girly drinks....

I love St Pauli, Stella Artois, Pilsner Urquell...but tonight it's Grolsch.

I'm the only one I know that really likes Grolsch. Don't know why nobody else is into it. I love it. I would have to say it is my favorite beer.

I love St Pauli, Stella Artois, Pilsner Urquell...but tonight it's Grolsch.

I'm the only one I know that really likes Grolsch. Don't know why nobody else is into it. I love it. I would have to say it is my favorite beer.

Grolsch is good...haven't had it in a while myself...I drink too much to warrant beer that is expensive, and we can only seem to find Grolsch in 22 ounce bottles...about $4....:(

A bottle of Tuscan red along with pasta and chicken with mushrooms and onions in red gravy.

Topped off by an evening in the studio. (I almost forgot what it was like down here.) :D

I'm thinking I might indulge in a Courvosier now before bed. :cool:

Edit: Aghhhhhh. I just realized I posted in Jenni's Place. :eek:

and any other cool plans you asshats have....

I'm drinking some beers, and am going to grill some food. I also refuse to do much Monday, so my weekend will be about 3 days long. :D

It's not the weekend anymore :-( but I just popped a couple of steaks in some olive oil and red wine marinade for dinner later....will have the rest of the red wine with them :D

Worst tropical storm EVER! Seriously, we got some rain from some outer bands about 12 hours before the center passed dead over my house. Other than that . . . it was cloudy and a little windy :confused: It's been windier on a sunny day before! :mad:

I've been doing the Corona/lime/salt thing, and am finally getting burned out on it. The wife brought home some Sam Adams Cherry wheat last night and I didn't care for it so much.

I was thinking of buying some Jack Daniels and sipping it, the way it's meant to be drank.

Back