wanna fight?

TAE

All you have is now
So a bud on FB who happens to originate from Bolivia posted this video ...it is an annual ritual in Peru called Takanakuy...Got a grudge to get off you chest...well when December 25th comes along that's the day of reckoning, time to open that can of whoop ass you've been holding in.....It is generally the men but I guess the women have axes to grind too! :eek:

Trippy shit...we humans

Some people will do anything to get a McDonald's and Walmart to town.

Watched almost 7 minutes, not one titty popped out. Gals gonna have to up their game.

Hey bro' TAE, most folks I know never had a "special date" to handle a grudge. Grudges were dealt within
less than 5 minutes after it started................!

Hey bro' TAE, most folks I know never had a "special date" to handle a grudge. Grudges were dealt within
less than 5 minutes after it started................!

LOL no shit ....Choose off Muthafucka! I lived a sheltered life in grade school then started at a public school in junior high "on the other side of the tracks" :eek:

CULTURE SHOCK! Sex, Drugs and lets get ready to rumble! 1966 7th grade....Kids were "doing it" Saint Christophers meant you were going steady...and the fights oh the fights.... I was 12 when I saw my first public school fight ...this kind of shit never would have happened at the private school...there had to be 100 kids surrounding these two dudes in big ass circle...Mexican against White...yikes...The mexican kid pulled out a switch blade on the baddest ass white kid at the school...you know the frickin12 year old with carpet on his chest...like more hair on his chest at 12 than I had when I was 30...FUCK! again this is 1966 he saw the knife...Ol Roger backed up a bit and then BAM kicked that knife out of his hand in an instance...JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES but this was the real deal...Jumped on that little bastard and whooped his ass....

Saw a lot of fights as a teen but fortunately I only ever fought in the gym with gloves on and a community mouthpiece eeeew!

I watched a few of the Takanakuy men fights and they only let them go for one fast flurry as soon as they quit whailling / come up for a breath they stop it...surprised how much damage the dudes pull off in that little burst of flurry...some major bleedage

Back