VTgreen, is having the 2nd annual Jamfest/ jamboree in Vermont Aug 10-12

A qwik bit of JamFest history.....

In July 2001, member LI Slim & myself planned the "1st Annual HR.Com Jam/Recording/BBQ/Beer Fest" at the upstate NY home of LI Slim. Attended by the "Titanic Ten" (HR members, TreeLine, dragonworks, Dougie Johnson, FunkyDrummer, drstawl <all the way fr Cali>,Upstate Steve, Li Slim, myself & 2 others I unfortunately can't recall right now). Jamfest2 moved to Andover, Ct at the home of FmMahoganeyRush, where attendance increased to 15 members. Jamfest 3-6 stayed in Andover with Jamfest 6 reaching it's peak in attendance with over 100+ members (including their families and friends)! Jamfest6, widely considered as the "GREATEST HR.COM JAMFEST EVER HELD" featured a huge array of THEE MOST talented members of this site! It was indeed the Best of 'em all!!!
Following years, Jamfests were move to Ariz and Ky, back to Ct then down to Ky twice & Michigan (I attended the 2nd 1 in 2010). The past 2 Jamfests have been held in Vt & VT Green's insanely beautiful & peaceful home.

Jamfest is a great opportunity to extend yr Hr.Com "on-line" interactions to the real life friendships! Altho' I'm mostly "ghosted" myself from here, I will return & hype Jamfest 2019 next year hoping ya'll will attend!

Peace-2 fingaz,
QrM

In July 2001, member LI Slim & myself planned the "1st Annual HR.Com Jam/Recording/BBQ/Beer Fest" at the upstate NY home of LI Slim. Attended by the "Titanic Ten" (HR members, TreeLine, dragonworks, Dougie Johnson, FunkyDrummer, drstawl <all the way fr Cali>,Upstate Steve, Li Slim, myself & 2 others I unfortunately can't recall right now). Jamfest2 moved to Andover, Ct at the home of FmMahoganeyRush, where attendance increased to 15 members. Jamfest 3-6 stayed in Andover with Jamfest 6 reaching it's peak in attendance with over 100+ members (including their families and friends)! Jamfest6, widely considered as the "GREATEST HR.COM JAMFEST EVER HELD" featured a huge array of THEE MOST talented members of this site! It was indeed the Best of 'em all!!!
Following years, Jamfests were move to Ariz and Ky, back to Ct then down to Ky twice & Michigan (I attended the 2nd 1 in 2010). The past 2 Jamfests have been held in Vt & VT Green's insanely beautiful & peaceful home.

Jamfest is a great opportunity to extend yr Hr.Com "on-line" interactions to the real life friendships! Altho' I'm mostly "ghosted" myself from here, I will return & hype Jamfest 2019 next year hoping ya'll will attend!

Peace-2 fingaz,
QrM
Hi Q.

If you would all be so kind and post the link with your friends, or on some social sites that you frequent
Thanks for any donations !!
S

In July 2001, member LI Slim & myself planned the "1st Annual HR.Com Jam/Recording/BBQ/Beer Fest" at the upstate NY home of LI Slim. Attended by the "Titanic Ten" (HR members, TreeLine, dragonworks, Dougie Johnson,

QQ - have you had any contact with Crappy? I really miss him and would like to get in contact. PM me if you have any info. I would appreciate it.

QQ - have you had any contact with Crappy? I really miss him and would like to get in contact. PM me if you have any info. I would appreciate it.
I am also missing Mr Johnson and would LOVE it if he would contact someone, anyone who could maybe motivate him to come ????
Would really like to see him....
S

Back