Some of You May Remember chrisharris

Lawyers....pffffft! Chris is a cool cat and his daughter Jamie is a damn talented artist in her own right...

Sure glad you weren't posting some sad shit Joe! Too much of that crap going round...people dying to get out of here n shit :eek:

Lawyers....pffffft! Chris is a cool cat and his daughter Jamie is a damn talented artist in her own right...

Sure glad you weren't posting some sad shit Joe! Too much of that crap going round...people dying to get out of here n shit :eek:

#imisschris. lol

His daughter had a CD signing at record store in town yesterday. I was going to try to get down there, but didn't have the time.

that's funny and interesting, for Texas anyway....class B into a Felony...under 2oz. take the ticket, don't try to dispose of the evidence as it turns into a felony...wow?

I like how Canada just legalized it all, everywhere. Instead of the divided states all having 900,000 versions and levels of pot legal bullshting legal scamshams to deal with it. This video is interesting on how the Law can twist something into some huge Felony charge...scary. a Felony over eating a roach...wow?

personally I think Chris would have sounded better had he worn some Raybans.... maybe a large top hat with a pot symbol on it. the other guy had the willie nelson beard thing going on so he obviously is good in Texas.

I guess the Colorado Pot lawyers are out of business now that its 100% legal. Texas is still holding on to the prohibition era of the 1920's...pathetic...or course beer and whiskey is ok in Texas...lol :rolleyes:

Back