Snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BushmasterM4

Snow !!!!!! Level 3 emergancy in my county in Ohio. Hell all of Ohio. These pics were taken at 12:30 and we have had about 2 more inches come down. Suppose to snow until 4:00 to 6:00 pm this afternoon. We have 14 inches and counting. Tonight its suppose to get windy and drift :)

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

The road I live on is gone !!!!
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Cant wait till the summer !!!!!
052.jpg

Where you at in Ohio? I'm in Cuyahoga Falls. This is most snow I've seen around here in a long time! I'll be hiding indoors until this blows over my dogs are loving it though.

I'm in NW Missouri--with this storm the folks in Ohio received 50% of the total snowfall we received all winter. My condolences.

Looks about the same down here in Columbus. The reports I saw said we got 20 inches, and I'll believe it. I spent most of yesterday morning shoveling.

march-08-front-steps.jpg

We are closing in on 100 inches for the season, not sure we are going to make it, we normally get ?45?, this is in Madison, WI, so if you haven't received 100" for the season, well :p:p:p to you.

We had 16 total so Columbus has us beat. Today over half is gone due to the sun being out in full force. Its gonna be 50 degrees by Wednesday. So I suspect almost all the snow will be gone.

Yea Akron was just as bad! And I was ready to be done with the snow!!! What happened to global warming?

100" in Wisconsin? Now I know why I don't live there.....

I'm in Cuyahoga Falls myself! The Snow was amazing. It's somewhat sad to see it go! (especially since it is now just a mixture of snow and a splash of nasty on the sides of the road.) :P Being locked up in a house with a couple guitars and a mixer has it's advantages!!! Plus, bacon is awesome.

Back