Roswell, Paul Carusoe and are there or are there not flying saucers..ahem. or UFO's?

I completely agree with everything alien greys have ever said and/or done, unless it conflicts with the beliefs of the HR.COM mods, in which case I agree with them more than the alien greys, unless the site mods are alien greys... then I just agree.

Last edited:
Lol @ scouring the internet for a month for a comeback.

Yeah man I was on a mission, traveled the world and the seven seas to find that nugget :D FINALLY found something ....whew that was a close one....:facepalm:

In response to "you only hear about ufo's in the U.S. and only country bumpkins from Louisiana are ever contacted"... uh yeah.....right.....:thumbs up: Ignorance is bliss....

FWIW Reports on this topic happen world wide...famous incidents in Russia, UK and China

Below is a video of a warm fuzzy disclosure that took place last weekend in Canada... well that's kind of the U.S.
haha, so you've got a 2 minute video of a guy waving around documents which no one there reads and verifies.
I found a link to the supposed documents too (which I'm sure you found). They're laughably unconvincing.

And all this at an Alien Cosmic Expo - they don't sound like particularly sceptical minds.

JDOD at least you took the time to watch and investigate to come to your own semi informed conclusion...not one I agree with it...but at least you took the time..

In the 1600's the general scientific consensus was that the earth was the center of the universe based upon Aristotle's perception....Then crazy nuts like Galileo changed that perspective.

It was project Blue Book that perked my interest in the UFO phenomenon some 40 years ago. Back in 1970, after reading Major Donald Keyhoe's book about the Project Blue Book ...(that basically tore it apart and left me with my jaw on the floor)....I came to believe that this was not a scientific cover up...rather a deeper more serious and devious "military intelligence" cover up.
Part of which was to make scientist and professionals fearful of looking like idiots if they spoke out about what they had come to know or believe.

It's not a handful..100's of high ranking military officials later in their years have come to blow the whistle on what they were held to secrecy to while under the thumb of the military..

Below is another crazy person quacking about how "we the people" are being lied to and manipulated... BTW though it says Brigadier General ...he's is but for the NC state guard.. not the army...He's also an attorney..

Last edited:
JDOD at least you took the time to watch and investigate to come to your own semi informed conclusion...not one I agree with it...but at least you took the time..

In the 1600's the general scientific consensus was that the earth was the center of the universe based upon Aristotle's perception....Then crazy nuts like Galileo changed that perspective.

It was project Blue Book that perked my interest in the UFO phenomenon some 40 years ago. Back in 1970, after reading Major Donald Keyhoe's book about the Project Blue Book ...(that basically tore it apart and left me with my jaw on the floor)....I came to believe that this was not a scientific cover up...rather a deeper more serious and devious "military intelligence" cover up.
Part of which was to make scientist and professionals fearful of looking like idiots if they spoke out about what they had come to know or believe.

It's not a handful..100's of high ranking military officials later in their years have come to blow the whistle on what they were held to secrecy to while under the thumb of the military..

Below is another crazy person quacking about how "we the people" are being lied to and manipulated... BTW though it says Brigadier General ...he's is but for the NC state guard.. not the army...He's also an attorney..

I've not got the time to watch half an hour of conspiracy theory. I might listen to it for a while though.

There's quite a difference Galileo and Copernicus though - they produced testable and falsifiable evidence for their claims. No actual evidence is known to exist of any UFO phenomenon yet.

Some say reptilians rule this planet. Some say the Greys, some the whites.

I say none of the above.

Cats......and Women. They are the true rulers. Don't believe me?
Anyone with a wife, a female daughter (no matter how young), and some cats (usually brought there by the females) knows this to be true.
:D

Bill Nye gets his ass pawned trying to debunk these scientist and military officers sharing their stories on Larry King...

Bill Nye has since redeemed himself.

mmmmmm not so much...dudes got a whopping bachelors degree in mechanical engineering...

It was a set up and not really a fair "discussion".. he was out numbered and out gunned heavily on an educational intelligence level but he buried himself a lot deeper by trying to defend his misspoken words.. Dr. Bob Jenkins was getting pissed and verbally spanked him down.

mmmmmm not so much...dudes got a whopping bachelors degree in mechanical engineering...

It was a set up and not really a fair "discussion".. he was out numbered and out gunned heavily on an educational intelligence level but he buried himself a lot deeper by trying to defend his misspoken words.. Dr. Bob Jenkins was getting pissed and verbally spanked him down.

You are , of course, joking.

You are , of course, joking.

No Bubba not joking...Nye's a smart guy...he was out numbered and out of his league from an educational and military experience background in the discussion that went on in the video...

The only degree he has actually ever "earned", meaning he actually had to do the work and pass the test is a mechanical engineering degree at Cornell ..he has been awarded several "honorary doctorates" because of his celebrity status but then again so has Mike Tyson, Kylie Minogue, Oprah and Ben Affleck.

Pawned, sucka! Pawned!

ponds are cool

koi-pond-bg.jpg

Last edited:
Back