"roll-call 2021"

Man, I got to get on the same schedule as everybody else.

mine is different. For like 10 years or more, in bed 7:30/8 pm and up at same am, and sleep like a baby, needed to recharge, then coffee and morning news stuff with my most wonderful wife of 46 years until 9:00ish, then it's in the studio until like 6:00pm, dinner and do it all over again.

Dan

mine is different. For like 10 years or more, in bed 7:30/8 pm and up at same am, and sleep like a baby, needed to recharge, then coffee and morning news stuff with my most wonderful wife of 46 years until 9:00ish, then it's in the studio until like 6:00pm, dinner and do it all over again.

Dan

Frickin livin the dream! Right on man!

Wassssup all! Just wanted to jump in here & see if there are any "Dragon Cave" refugees left who still frequent this site!

I'll post some ol' pics - in a few moments - of the many members of this site from over the past 20+ years & who attended the numerous HR.COM "JamFests" (the most infamous FESTS of them all- 2002 thru 2006), "CtFests", "DucFests", "KentuckyFests","VTFests", the "ArizonaFest" & the 1 that started them ALL, the original HR.COM"LI SlimFest" (held in upstate NY, July 2001) along w. var songs, vids & other "stuff" that made HR.COM 1 of thee BEST recording sites of 'em all!

Come on in & throw out some of YOUR ol' "mammories"......errrrr......I mean "memories" as a member here!

Peace 2-Fingaz'
Aaron "MrQ" Col- - - !

....I'll even try & reach out to that wild & crazy fool, Mustafa Salaam, to drop in & post some of his maniacal memories as well!

Brother Q, howzit? I check in periodically.

Frickin livin the dream! Right on man!

Well, I.m trying, a lot of it was the event in 2006, and after we sold everything and downsized to The big city, I needed to kick my 3 addictions, which I did all at the same times, and sleep helps me recharge.

Well, I.m trying, a lot of it was the event in 2006, and after we sold everything and downsized to The big city, I needed to kick my 3 addictions, which I did all at the same times, and sleep helps me recharge.

Well awesome on the addiction escape act that's a tough one to pull off...and sleep, all I can say is I'm envious ..6 or 7 hours is normal for me but many times I'm awake in 4 or 5 hours and there's no going back to sleep ...recently I've been able to get to 8 a couple times but I have to try...wake up to take a leak after about 6 hours and go back and it's a crap shoot if I can get back to sleep or not...recently started counting to 10 and then going backwards and forwards trying to count slower and slower each round...sometimes it works...sometimes it don't...

Your work ethic is awesome too!

Well awesome on the addiction escape act that's a tough one to pull off...and sleep, all I can say is I'm envious ..6 or 7 hours is normal for me but many times I'm awake in 4 or 5 hours and there's no going back to sleep ...recently I've been able to get to 8 a couple times but I have to try...wake up to take a leak after about 6 hours and go back and it's a crap shoot if I can get back to sleep or not...recently started counting to 10 and then going backwards and forwards trying to count slower and slower each round...sometimes it works...sometimes it don't...

Your work ethic is awesome too!

Stop drinking liquids two hours before bed and try to walk around the block a few times during the day. I'll send you the bill for my consultation later. lol.

How's about a huge bump, but seriously, I want some new updated bookshelf speakers, and wanting to have them join my bose 201 8 ohm pair(which I love) I also have a pair of less expensive outdoor speakers under our carport for like grilling out, etc. which are 4 ohm (but rarely have them on at the same time as my inside speakers, and my research includes maybe using a speaker switch with ohm protection feature which says will protect the power source (reciever), in case all were used at the same time, the new speakers I'm looking at are 8 ohm. Ant opinions are welcome.

Dan.

Dan

I'm more like up until 3 am or so, sleep until 10 or 11 in the morning. Don't do shit all day because I'm exhausted and/or in pain all the time. Just getting ready to start with another round of a whole slew of doctors. Why do I have to be one of the few people that CBD doesn't do anything for? Is it because I built up an immunity in my 20s? :laughings:

How's about a huge bump, but seriously, I want some new updated bookshelf speakers, and wanting to have them join my bose 201 8 ohm pair(which I love) I also have a pair of less expensive outdoor speakers under our carport for like grilling out, etc. which are 4 ohm (but rarely have them on at the same time as my inside speakers, and my research includes maybe using a speaker switch with ohm protection feature which says will protect the power source (reciever), in case all were used at the same time, the new speakers I'm looking at are 8 ohm. Ant opinions are welcome.

Dan.

Well, what are you looking for that your Bose don't give you?

Never mind. I shouldn't even ask. I've been out of the game so long I don't know jack about today's offerings.

I'm more like up until 3 am or so, sleep until 10 or 11 in the morning. Don't do shit all day because I'm exhausted and/or in pain all the time. Just getting ready to start with another round of a whole slew of doctors. Why do I have to be one of the few people that CBD doesn't do anything for? Is it because I built up an immunity in my 20s? :laughings:

CBD doesn’t do anything for me, either. Kratom works well for me, though.

CBD doesn’t do anything for me, either. Kratom works well for me, though.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Kratom?

Unfortunately, the only thing that really works for me are opioids, but even at the tiny doses I need, you have to have permission from God to get them.

And apparently, as APL could tell you, God and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. :D

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Kratom?

Unfortunately, the only thing that really works for me are opioids, but even at the tiny doses I need, you have to have permission from God to get them.

And apparently, as APL could tell you, God and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. :D

Kratom is a ground up leaf from Indonesia. Tastes absolutely disgusting but it helps with pain and gives a euphoric feeling. They act on the same receptors as opioids so you might want to look into it. Usually tobacco stores or health food stores sell them.

Back