"roll-call 2021"

MISTERQCUE

Not Just Anutha Brutha
Wassssup all! Just wanted to jump in here & see if there are any "Dragon Cave" refugees left who still frequent this site!

I'll post some ol' pics - in a few moments - of the many members of this site from over the past 20+ years & who attended the numerous HR.COM "JamFests" (the most infamous FESTS of them all- 2002 thru 2006), "CtFests", "DucFests", "KentuckyFests","VTFests", the "ArizonaFest" & the 1 that started them ALL, the original HR.COM"LI SlimFest" (held in upstate NY, July 2001) along w. var songs, vids & other "stuff" that made HR.COM 1 of thee BEST recording sites of 'em all!

Come on in & throw out some of YOUR ol' "mammories"......errrrr......I mean "memories" as a member here!

Peace 2-Fingaz'
Aaron "MrQ" Col- - - !

....I'll even try & reach out to that wild & crazy fool, Mustafa Salaam, to drop in & post some of his maniacal memories as well!

Reactions: TAE
I need to see one of your world famous JF promo posts August 13-15 2021.

But mostly I need to see you in my backyard again.

QQ wassup? Happy New year man! Sooooo we have had several fly overs here recently but of the REALLY old timers...just a handful ...Glad to see you alive n kickin! Must have some Mustafa!

Happy Have Fun In 2021 my brothers TAE & VT!! Pulling out my various USBs to post pics shortly.......

I need to see one of your world famous JF promo posts August 13-15 2021.

But mostly I need to see you in my backyard again.

Never been in your back yard, but I need to see you again, and if that's where I gotta go...

On a side note, got my van about a month and a half ago, and today it's in the shop getting $1500 worth of work done on it!:cursing:

So much for my new rap vocal mic.

Hey, can you invite Bernie?

Nothing to see here. It's a hoax. Fake news. Move on....

Is there a moderator that can close this thread? I'd remember this place if it was true. I'm not that old. And I'm smart. Still.

Back