Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "roll-call 2021"

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by notCardio View Post
    Man, I got to get on the same schedule as everybody else.
    mine is different. For like 10 years or more, in bed 7:30/8 pm and up at same am, and sleep like a baby, needed to recharge, then coffee and morning news stuff with my most wonderful wife of 46 years until 9:00ish, then it's in the studio until like 6:00pm, dinner and do it all over again.

Dan
    stroke survivor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dtb For This Useful Post:

TAE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtb View Post
    mine is different. For like 10 years or more, in bed 7:30/8 pm and up at same am, and sleep like a baby, needed to recharge, then coffee and morning news stuff with my most wonderful wife of 46 years until 9:00ish, then it's in the studio until like 6:00pm, dinner and do it all over again.

Dan

Frickin livin the dream! Right on man!
    Tomco Audio Electric ( TAE )

Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small cave dwelling furry animals.

"The secret to a long life is to live a long time" .... "You can quote me on that" TAE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERQCUE View Post
    Wassssup all! Just wanted to jump in here & see if there are any "Dragon Cave" refugees left who still frequent this site!

I'll post some ol' pics - in a few moments - of the many members of this site from over the past 20+ years & who attended the numerous HR.COM "JamFests" (the most infamous FESTS of them all- 2002 thru 2006), "CtFests", "DucFests", "KentuckyFests","VTFests", the "ArizonaFest" & the 1 that started them ALL, the original HR.COM"LI SlimFest" (held in upstate NY, July 2001) along w. var songs, vids & other "stuff" that made HR.COM 1 of thee BEST recording sites of 'em all!

Come on in & throw out some of YOUR ol' "mammories"......errrrr......I mean "memories" as a member here!

Peace 2-Fingaz'
    Aaron "MrQ" Col- - - !

....I'll even try & reach out to that wild & crazy fool, Mustafa Salaam, to drop in & post some of his maniacal memories as well!
    Brother Q, howzit? I check in periodically.
    Interesting AND informative.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ez_willis For This Useful Post:

TAE

Thanks
    Thread delivers!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Supercreep For This Useful Post:

TAE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAE View Post
    Frickin livin the dream! Right on man!
    Well, I.m trying, a lot of it was the event in 2006, and after we sold everything and downsized to The big city, I needed to kick my 3 addictions, which I did all at the same times, and sleep helps me recharge.
    stroke survivor

Thanks
    I died but someone got control of my account and still posts as me occasionally...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtb View Post
    Well, I.m trying, a lot of it was the event in 2006, and after we sold everything and downsized to The big city, I needed to kick my 3 addictions, which I did all at the same times, and sleep helps me recharge.
    Well awesome on the addiction escape act that's a tough one to pull off...and sleep, all I can say is I'm envious ..6 or 7 hours is normal for me but many times I'm awake in 4 or 5 hours and there's no going back to sleep ...recently I've been able to get to 8 a couple times but I have to try...wake up to take a leak after about 6 hours and go back and it's a crap shoot if I can get back to sleep or not...recently started counting to 10 and then going backwards and forwards trying to count slower and slower each round...sometimes it works...sometimes it don't...

Your work ethic is awesome too!

Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small cave dwelling furry animals.

"The secret to a long life is to live a long time" .... "You can quote me on that" TAE

Thanks
    MISTERQCUE, my brutha from anotha Mutha. Wassup?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAE View Post
    Well awesome on the addiction escape act that's a tough one to pull off...and sleep, all I can say is I'm envious ..6 or 7 hours is normal for me but many times I'm awake in 4 or 5 hours and there's no going back to sleep ...recently I've been able to get to 8 a couple times but I have to try...wake up to take a leak after about 6 hours and go back and it's a crap shoot if I can get back to sleep or not...recently started counting to 10 and then going backwards and forwards trying to count slower and slower each round...sometimes it works...sometimes it don't...

Your work ethic is awesome too!
    Stop drinking liquids two hours before bed and try to walk around the block a few times during the day. I'll send you the bill for my consultation later. lol.
    Interesting AND informative.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ez_willis For This Useful Post:

TAE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ez_willis View Post
    I'll send you the bill for my consultation later.
    No worries man, the checks in the mail...I swear!

Thread Information