RIP Tiffany Jones

guitar junkie

Guitar User.
She was only 16 and got killed in a wreck....

Like a little sis to me, met her when she was 12... over this summer I gave her a guitar, showed her three chords and how to use a capo... Told her to do something with the songs she had been writing since she was 10.....

She would have been a trophy wife for some guy one day, and if she stuck with it, a star of some sort. Bright young lady with a vision... Such a shame :(

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/homepage/local_story_332194424.html

If any of you perverts wanna say something in poor taste.... GO TO HELL YOU SICK BASTARDS! :mad:

She was a friend of mine :(

Just 16....
Tiffany-1.jpg

Pretty tough right now.... I can't feel a thing really, I wanna shed some tears, I wanna bawl like a baby.... Hell I just don't know how to feel about this one:(

I really had high hopes that she would make something of her life, she had a wild youth, her mom was pretty dim witted got married more times than I care to ever count... Her real dad was in jail for life for abusing some kid....

Still with all the strikes against her, Tiffany was alright:D

Sometimes I wondered if she had a crush on me, maybe indeed she did.... Sadly she is gone so, we will never really know... Saddest of all was that I never recorded any of her songs, and never got to show her enough on the guitar.... The world will never know how good she could have been:(

But! I have no question in my mind that she made it to heaven, and that she is feeling no pain and has more peace right now than any one of us will ever have down here.... She was VERY active in her church and always had a dream of going to Africa or Asia to help serve the lost souls there.... She was already an angel, just needed a set of wings :)

That really sucks, when I was in high school a friend of mine, 16, was killed by a drunk driver in a hit and run. he was potentially a future great, in almost anything he wated to do. hurt for years to think about it. I lost another one young,16-17 not quit as close but we hung out through a mutual friend, and I heard second hand, he got himself killed in a motorcycle accident weaving in and out of traffic.

really reminds you of your mortallity, my condolences

RIP Tiffany :(

I think I am gonna make a album of some of the songs she used to like to hear me play at the shows:) dedicate that to her memory, and maybe try and do something with the money to help her family.

Her funeral service is today, but I can't really see myself pulling it together enough to go.... Besides I never knew her family well enough to amount to much.. oddly enough all I knew of that bunch was her and her little sister whom I always fought with:rolleyes:

Her funeral service is today, but I can't really see myself pulling it together enough to go.... Besides I never knew her family well enough to amount to much.. oddly enough all I knew of that bunch was her and her little sister whom I always fought with:rolleyes:

If you can manage, her family would probably appreciate your presence. Funerals are difficult, but communal grieving can help.

My condolences from the bottom of my heart.

I thought I was having problems today, and then I stumbled on this. Puts everything in perspective.

You gave her the love she needed, however you wish to define it, and she had that to take with her.

Thank you for sharing her story.

C.

woke up this morning and felt like crap... I guess it is one of those things ya know? I spent most of the night reliving a lot of the fun stuff we had done over the last 4 years of her life... Woke up and it was like I could just call her up and see if she had plans for the weekend!

It was all so weird....

Got through work, and managed to go buy some Roxul for the studio... Seemed like something she would have wanted me to do... Tiff was very supportive of the music, and always pushed me into playing more than I already did...

I guess I have some lyrics rattling through my head right now, that while seem almost sappy.... try to fit into words her gentle spirit, and good natured charm.

She used to sing that Brad Paisley song "When I Get Where I'm Goin" it has a verse that goes "when I get where I'm goin' don't cry for me down here" I guess that is how I feel right now, knowing she is in a better place than all of us down here.

But! I have no question in my mind that she made it to heaven, and that she is feeling no pain and has more peace right now than any one of us will ever have down here.... She was VERY active in her church and always had a dream of going to Africa or Asia to help serve the lost souls there.... She was already an angel, just needed a set of wings :)

amen

may she rest in peace

Back