RIP Tiffany Jones

I'm very sorry to hear that, it's a tragedy.

I went to a childhood friend's funeral yesterday, like you I really didn't want to go ... 23, like 16, is far too young and it's so hard to celebrate a life so short. Predictably, it was very tough and even after preshing flesh and making small talk for an hour afterwards, I still left in a stinking mood. Today, though, I've woken up ready to move on and start allowing myself to live in the world without my friend. It still hurts, but that closure thing is real and very valuable.

Good look to you as you work through this, and then start making plans to meet up with her in Heaven.

Nik

I'm so sorry for all three of you!

GJ, if you didn't make it to her funeral, don't feel guilty. I'm sure you will find a good way to memorialize her in a way that will mean something to her.

And all three of you should say goodbye now in your hearts...if humans are anything like cats, their souls will stick around for about a week.

Hope ya feel better man :( It's cool you got to show her how peaceful and calming a pursuit of music can be.

I sometimes drift off and forget she is gone, like I could just grab the phone and call up and ask what she is going to do this weekend, and just like... make plans or something, and then it hits me she's gone:(

I kind of feel weird for that, but really... I guess I always will feel like she is close by me somewhere, I like to think she sees what it is that I am up to these last few days, and is cheering me on, she always did support my studio goals.... Too bad she never got the chance to record her songs:o

I sometimes drift off and forget she is gone, like I could just grab the phone and call up and ask what she is going to do this weekend, and just like... make plans or something, and then it hits me she's gone:(

I kind of feel weird for that, but really... I guess I always will feel like she is close by me somewhere, I like to think she sees what it is that I am up to these last few days, and is cheering me on, she always did support my studio goals.... Too bad she never got the chance to record her songs:o

It sure seems she got a kick out of playing, from the pic anyway.

Back