The REAL world cup!

JDOD

therecordingrebels.com
Fuck "football" the rugby world cup started this weekend.

Wales were a bit lacklustre but still put 50 points on uraguay while picking up another bloody injury.

Anyone see Japan beating South Africa?!?! Holy shit, that was a surprise. Amazing game though!

The yanks lost to Samoa.

Fuck "football" the rugby world cup started this weekend.

Wales were a bit lacklustre but still put 50 points on uraguay while picking up another bloody injury.

Anyone see Japan beating South Africa?!?! Holy shit, that was a surprise. Amazing game though!

The yanks lost to Samoa.

I look forward to kicking Wales' collective arses later on in the group matches... :D

But first, Fiji..

I look forward to kicking Wales' collective arses later on in the group matches... :D

But first, Fiji..

Its a pretty awful group really. The top three have to basically make sure we get the bonus point of the bottom two and can only afford to lose one game! I think we'll mash Fiji, beat England and narrowly lose to you fuckers after doing the usual Welsh trick of getting tired and slowing down after and hour.

I fear Armistice is right about the future for Wales...but until that happens my grown-up daughter (near Bangor) is in a noticeably good mood. That always makes my life easier!

Wales!!!!! We beat England in an absolute thriller.

Unfortunately I didn't see it, I was playing but a guy in the audience was keeping me posted on the score.

Wales-Fiji has just kicked off. If we win this it puts a huge amount of pressure on England; they'll have to beat Aus convincingly to stay in the competition.

That's relatively good as groups go; suppose there's no good groups in the RWC. Only exceptionally bad ones... like ours.

That's relatively good as groups go; suppose there's no good groups in the RWC. Only exceptionally bad ones... like ours.

Indeed. We have our match of death on Sunday morning. We need to beat England and I think if we do then the two going forward will be Aus and Wales - 3 wins each. But England have to beat us to stay alive at all, from the way I'm reading it.

If we lose to England, but not badly, we have to thump you lot, which is much less likely.

Just watched it in the pub. Loads of Welshmen laughing about the fact they were supporting you fuckers.

Personally I was hoping was a draw or at worst a narrow win, but you fucking stuffed them. Well done.

Back