Presidential options / Blasphemous rumors

"Biden is a moderate mild mannered dude who will cater to America's best self."
Biden a puppet of the radical left, and will only cater to their needs.

"Because Biden trusts in science and will allow scientists to do their jobs."
Biden is too stupid to understand the science, and the people he trusts are the ones who want to lock us up indefinitely...which is proven to be the wrong approach.

"Biden will support our traditional allies (UK, Canada, France, etc.)."
Biden will do nothing more than what Trump has done in that regard...except Trump wants our allies to carry more of the financial burden for their protection.

"Biden will work to expand healthcare coverage."
Biden will listen to what Bernie wants...which is to limit health coverage by making it Medicare for all.

"Biden will provide a coherent plan for dealing with coronavirus."
Biden can't answer simple questions coherently...and he has NEVER said what that plan is, other than his plan is better than Trump's.

"Biden will reduce wealth inequality."
Only if he starts by returning the millions that he and his family are getting quid pro quo for political favors and influence.

"Biden will not be making headlines a dozen times a day, and this will be good for the country by letting us focus on things other than politics all the time."
Of course he won't...he'll be hiding in his basement or taking naps after 10am each day.

"Biden supports campaign finance reform."
It sounds good on paper...but he had 47 years in Congress and did nothing about it.

"Biden supports meaningful police reform."

He will kowtow to the left radicals that want to diminish or even defund police, making everyone less safe.

"Biden will provide disaster relief to California."
They already get disaster relief...but Pelosi wants to give them additional relief to undo the economic hardships caused by their own endless shutdowns.

"Biden supports an independent justice department."
He will support it after he packs the court with leftist judges.

"Biden will encourage Democracy throughout the world."
Blah...blah...blah...just the typical political slogan stuff...as he sells the USA to highest bidders.

"Biden will fight for basic human decency for immigrants and their children."
He will be forced by the radical left to open our borders to everyone, without question.

"Biden has an experienced and qualified team around him."
:laughings::facepalm:

"Biden will support Hong Kong."

As long as it benefits him and his inner circle.

"Biden will pressure China to stop their terrible treatment of the Uighurs."
On paper only...but they will pay him, or via his son, money to look the other way.

"Biden will support climate change initiatives."
He and the radical left will force their Green Deal on the USA without concerns for the economic hardships it will create or considering common sense reality.

"Biden will rejoin and enforce the Iran nuclear deal."
He will send them billions more, and then assume the fanatics will do the right thing by us.

Boy, oh, boy!
Some of the stuff I’ve been seeing about these Hunter Biden hard drives, I can’t even imagine how Pop Biden is even eligible to be the president.

Everyone in the Biden camp probably isn’t getting a lot of sleep.....too busy figuring out damage control.

Boy, oh, boy!
Some of the stuff I’ve been seeing about these Hunter Biden hard drives, I can’t even imagine how Pop Biden is even eligible to be the president.

Everyone in the Biden camp probably isn’t getting a lot of sleep.....too busy figuring out damage control.

The leftist media can try to turn and look away for now...but they won't be able to ignore this for another couple of weeks, and as more of this comes out, it will be picked up by enough news outlets that see something is there...and then it will blow up in Biden's face right before election day.
Oh I'm sure the far left will still vote for him...but all the "too close to call" states, with undecided voters, and those silent ones who are never represented by all these polls...they will turn the election and give Trump another win.

Even some Dems are quietly starting to squirm as they realize that some of the polling has been oversampled from a biased liberal base...so it looks good on paper, but just like with Clinton, it's not accurate.
That's why the leftist media is trying hard to ignore the Hunter Biden emails and how they clearly implicate Joe in quid pro quo deals with China and Russia and the Ukraine. They know that even just the smallest amount of recognition and reporting of the evidence that is emerging, and Biden can kiss the election goodbye...and yes, if it really blows up, people will be calling for him to disqualify himself from the election...which he should do.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out and to what lengths the liberal media will go to deny the facts of the emerging story.

which also applies to the Hilary/Trump election in 2016, I hoped they would both lose at the time, but I knew that wasn't possible,
That's how I felt. I remember saying to friends before the nominations that my worst nightmare would be having to choose between those two. In the UK because we don't actually elect a prime minister, or more to the point, we don't have a vote for a prime minister. It doesn't really matter who ends up as PM as long as your area's member of parliament is conscientious and actually works on behalf of the people. And for many of their flaws, I think many {possibly even most} of them do. I've had personal experience of that.

We are truly in a hell of mess and I feel we've been given some pretty pathetic options to vote for.......Maybe that's why anyone with true American Presidential mental capabilities is not even trying to run as they have enough common sense to see it is a lose lose situation.....It's like I'm in a bad dream where I'm trying to run and my legs won't move...watching a train wreck happen in extremely slow motion...
I hope this doesn't sound ageist although it probably is, but for me, having candidates aged 74 and 77 does not bode well. Of course life isn't over in one's 70s and of course the elderly still have much to contribute to the fabric of society.
But not as flaming president of the country !
And please don't tell me the Queen is 94. She's a groovy ol' gal and an example to all youngsters of sacrifice, duty and determination but she don't run zip.

And please don't tell me the Queen is 94. She's a groovy ol' gal and an example to all youngsters of sacrifice, duty and determination but she don't run zip.

I think presidents and PM's are similar. They are the mouthpiece and the ones to blame but do have some input. The real runners of countries are in the background.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing and clarifying. But...... here’s the but :)

He’s corrupt. He’s had plenty of time in government to do a ‘good’ job and hasn’t.

Now don’t get me wrong, Trump’s corrupt too.

I don’t like ANY of them.

Libs keep talking about ‘systemic racism’.
That’s just a wedge issue, but not the problem.

What we have is a governmental ‘systemic corruption’ problem.

They’re all corrupt.

But thanks for sharing, and I’ll let others debate the finer points of Biden’s attributes. ;)

I don't think Biden is corrupt at all. If he was, there would be a record of him or his close associates being convicted of felonies. Dude has been in Government for 50 years and there hasn't been even an indictment, let alone a conviction. You don't even have a credible accusation.

Trump just like every other politician has corrupt people around them. ALL POLITICIANS are CORRUPT.

No, they absolutely aren't. Winston Churchill was not corrupt. George Washington was not corrupt. James Madison was not corrupt. Abraham Lincoln was not corrupt. Barack Obama was not corrupt. Jimmy Carter was not corrupt.

Richard Nixon was corrupt and resigned from office because his administration was committing crimes. Several of his close associates were convicted.

Donald Trump is corrupt and that's why he's got 6 convicted felons from his inner circle (so far) including his campaign manager and his personal lawyer. It's why he's hiding his tax returns. It's why he was successfully sued for fraud. It's why his "charities" have had to settle with prosecutors. Trump owes $400M plus and you don't even know who he owes that money to. Trump's charity illegally paid Pam Bondi back when she was the attorney general of Florida. THAT is corrupt.

And I'll say it again: You are being systematically taught to believe they're all corrupt because that way of thinking excuses the corruptions of the Republican party. It prevents you from doing an actual analysis. Let's put Presidents side by side and see who was surrounded by the most felons. What could be more fair than that? That is the truth of corruption.

I don't think Biden is corrupt at all. If he was, there would be a record of him or his close associates being convicted of felonies. Dude has been in Government for 50 years and there hasn't been even an indictment, let alone a conviction. You don't even have a credible accusation.

Wow...you're really naïve or ignoring the obvious.
It's OK...it will become more clear in the next couple of weeks just how corrupt Joe was/is...but again, if you only get your news from Twitter and the liberal media...
...you will never know.

I never found Mel Brooks in the slightest bit funny.
But you've got a turn of phrase that is often a classic of the genre !

Until you mentioned it, I didn't realize how it could be taken. That is a good one.

No, they absolutely aren't. Winston Churchill was not corrupt. George Washington was not corrupt. James Madison was not corrupt. Abraham Lincoln was not corrupt. Barack Obama was not corrupt. Jimmy Carter was not corrupt.

Richard Nixon was corrupt and resigned from office because his administration was committing crimes. Several of his close associates were convicted.

Donald Trump is corrupt and that's why he's got 6 convicted felons from his inner circle (so far) including his campaign manager and his personal lawyer. It's why he's hiding his tax returns. It's why he was successfully sued for fraud. It's why his "charities" have had to settle with prosecutors. Trump owes $400M plus and you don't even know who he owes that money to. Trump's charity illegally paid Pam Bondi back when she was the attorney general of Florida. THAT is corrupt.

And I'll say it again: You are being systematically taught to believe they're all corrupt because that way of thinking excuses the corruptions of the Republican party. It prevents you from doing an actual analysis. Let's put Presidents side by side and see who was surrounded by the most felons. What could be more fair than that? That is the truth of corruption.

WOW, you are OLD. Did Washington really have wooden teeth? No one will argue Carter was the WORST President. When you don't do a good job for "the people" it doesn't matter whether the word corrupt applies. Imagine how awful he'd have been if he was a thief. OBAMA wasn't corrupt? The man stood in front of the American people and said frequently, "If you like your Doctor you can keep them. You like your provider, you can keep it. This is affordable healthcare for all". EVERY WORD OF THAT WAS BULLSHIT. He's the most FUCKING CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT this country has had in the past 100 years.

Trump was a businessman for 50 years before becoming President. I'd put money on every rich businessman has tax problems if the IRS investigated. He has so many accountants who know the law, that it might seem shady, but it's not. Because you're a BIDEN fan, those tax loop holes that Trump the businessman used for the last 47 years, Biden and Co DID NOTHING to close them. Hell, they probably created them. Because as you said, "Biden's been in politics for over 40 years with no indictments." WOW, so he slept for 47 (49) years. Let's not forget he helped put thousands more black people in prison with much stiffer sentences. There was a case in CA where a guy stole a slice of pizza and was put away for life with the 3rd strike and you're out policy. I hear Biden apologized for that little "bill" error. How many families have been destroyed by Biden's policy? Yeah, that's not corrupt, it's just sheer STUPIDITY.

Now, because you're the political GENIUS, point out one thing TRUMP HAS DONE that has destroyed Americans' lives. Don't say he talked down Covid. That's FUCKING MORONIC and beneath anyone with a working brain. Biden tweeted 210,000 died in the US of covid because of Trump. Over a million would have died if Hillary was in office, because she wouldn't have stopped travel from China. Biden said that ban was xenophobic and unnecessary. But, if 210,000 died and Biden could have saved them, WHY DIDN'T HE? Dems have come out and said this virus could have been avoided. Yet not one of these assholes had said how. Even though all evidence points to Trump going beyond anything the Dems would have done, they still tout superiority on the subject with no evidence at all. Not even a theory of how they'd have handled it better.

One other thing, you made a big stink in another thread about the case for Obamacare going to the Supreme Court. It's not a case for the entire ACA, it's about the individual mandate, and its constitutionality. I say a big FUCK YOU to anyone who thinks me and millions of others should pay for their healthcare. It should never have been in there. If the ACA collapses because the SC finds that it's unconstitutional GOOD FOR THEM. If it falls, it's OBAMA's fault. He and his corrupt friends who wrote that shit KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING. If Trump wins again, and the ACA collapses, I'd wager he'll create an executive order regarding "pre-existing conditions". As insane as his tweets are, his actions for the American people have been solidly positive. If Biden wins and the ACA collapses, NOTHING will be done for years.

Obama not corrupt? I am not so sure about that, maybe not the way you are thinking, but I do believe he was pushing an agenda that is counter to the American idea. Which I think the Dems are moving that way in general. I think the Dems are much more corrupt in general, just look at their record/history.

I am of the opinion many of the bureaucrats are corrupt and they actually run the country. It almost becomes a birthright in DC for relatives to get government jobs. Are you one of those bureaucrats?:confused:

It would help we outlanders very much if you guys would define "corrupt" for us. From what I can fathom, what appears to be being espoused is disagreement with policy. I like to live within simple, demonstrable definitions. For example a politician is corrupt if they legislate against prostitution, drug possession and usage and then are filmed smoking crack while with prostitutes. Or if they are found to have tendered contracts to friends without declaring their interests while stating the need to be above board.
Help us out here.

Obama not corrupt? I am not so sure about that, maybe not the way you are thinking, but I do believe he was pushing an agenda that is counter to the American idea. Which I think the Dems are moving that way in general. I think the Dems are much more corrupt in general, just look at their record/history.

I am of the opinion many of the bureaucrats are corrupt and they actually run the country. It almost becomes a birthright in DC for relatives to get government jobs. Are you one of those bureaucrats?:confused:

Trump is always being accused of being racist.
Yet Obama and Biden have flat out murdered many black and brown people with the Libya fiasco.
So I guess killing them ‘isn’t’ racist but allegedly being ‘mean’ to them is???

To have that be ok is corruption all on it’s own.

It would help we outlanders very much if you guys would define "corrupt" for us. From what I can fathom, what appears to be being espoused is disagreement with policy. I like to live within simple, demonstrable definitions. For example a politician is corrupt if they legislate against prostitution, drug possession and usage and then are filmed smoking crack while with prostitutes. Or if they are found to have tendered contracts to friends without declaring their interests while stating the need to be above board.
Help us out here.

I think you make a very good point.

I would say, does the end justify the means as a definition.

But you do make a very good point.

Biden is a moderate mild mannered dude who will cater to America's best self.

Because Biden trusts in science and will allow scientists to do their jobs.

Biden will support our traditional allies (UK, Canada, France, etc.).

Biden will work to expand healthcare coverage.

Biden will provide a coherent plan for dealing with coronavirus.

Biden will reduce wealth inequality.

Biden will not be making headlines a dozen times a day, and this will be good for the country by letting us focus on things other than politics all the time.

Biden supports campaign finance reform.

Biden supports meaningful police reform.

Biden will provide disaster relief to California.

Biden supports an independent justice department.

Biden will encourage Democracy throughout the world.

Biden will fight for basic human decency for immigrants and their children.

Biden has an experienced and qualified team around him.

Biden will support Hong Kong.

Biden will pressure China to stop their terrible treatment of the Uighurs.

Biden will support climate change initiatives.

Biden will rejoin and enforce the Iran nuclear deal.

Oh this is the talking points thread

Back