Pesky little malware

spantini

COO of me, inc.
All this week while using Google on my phone, a pesky little piece of malware (f.txt) kept auto-downloading - even though my settings are set to block automatic downloads. I noticed 'Ask before starting downloads' was unchecked, so I checked that and it's working. The pest is still peppering my browser with attempted downloads but now the door is closed. I still have to respond to the notification to allow or not, and that's a PITA, but worth it.

Last edited:
No. It's cool now. After I checked 'Ask before starting downloads', it kept trying to download every 5 minutes but was then blocked. I guess it gave up since I haven't seen it for the past 5 days.

Its guys like you that keep me from mining for my bitcoins!!!!! Now I'll never get that new Telefunken ELAM 251. :cursing:

Actually, I heard that it was THE MIC for doing deep heavy death metal vocals. I think Taylor Swift is using it for her next album... rumor is that she's doing a cover of a Morbid Angel song. Frankly, I can't wait!

Hey, that Bobby Hawk feller did some fiddle for Taylor just a few blocks from my place here in Lakeland. I keep thinkin' I'm gonna go there myself with a dozen songs and just have them record the tracks and send me home with the .WAVs so I can plug'em into Reaper and finish them up myself. Just one guitar and my vocal.. no mix, master or production.

If I can ever save up the bucks, anyway..

Why would you want to use the studio for just your guitar and vocals? The high $$$ mics? Just curious. I have some condenser mics but I sure am happy with my ancient 40+ year old sn 57.

Mainly for recording one or two acoustic guitar tracks per song, and might as well add the vocal to see what it gets me.
My voice has grown weak in recent years and could use some professional mojo here.

Back