OK, this is right up our alley...

Only if I can sue you for use of a frivolous and unnecessary comma! :p

:D

You'll have to drag me into international court where I plan to provide expert witnesses who will testify that the coma key on my keyboard was improperly designed by Microsoft; of which I am suing them for malfeasance for 1.7 trillion dollars, OK?

UPDATE

Via top secret memo, sent to me by Microsoft, they are attempting to settle out of court by offering me a wireless 10 foot length of speaker cable and a lifetime supply of Rice-a-roni, The San Fransisco Treat! My lawyer has advised me to hold out for at least 20 feet of wireless speaker wire.

Cheers! :)

It's been done. In a particularly delicious irony, Q sued God in an episode of "Touched by an Angel" :D Of course, God was defended successfully by a rather fetching Roma Downey :o

I like the one where Corky, from Life Goes On, gets berated because he's a retarded angel.
(true, by the way)

If the judge is doing his job he should, on his own motion ("sua sponte"), sanction the plaintiff and his lawyers.

Isn't there an old joke about God and Satan and the punch line is something like, So the Devil says, "Heh. Where are You gonna get a lawyer?"

Isn't there an old joke about God and Satan and the punch line is something like, So the Devil says, "Heh. Where are You gonna get a lawyer?"

Yeah....

People on Earth don't realize it, but people in heaven can see into Hell and vice versa. One day, God and the Devil were talking:

God: "You know, my people see your people, with the jazz bands, the all-night partying, drinking and debauchery, and they complain about just sitting around on clouds all day."

Devil: "Yeah, and my people complain about the heat, having to work most of the time, and that your people can just sit around."

God: "I'd like to build a fence, but it's not fair for you to get the benefit without paying for anything."

Devil: "No problem - I'll pay half. Just send me the bill when its finished."

(pause ...)

God: "Hey, I built the fence over a year ago. I sent you the bill, and you still haven't paid. If you don't pay, I'll sue!"

Devil: "Oh, yeah?!? Where are you gonna find a lawyer???"

Back