My My My

howdy Miro
Ive been doing a few different youtube channels trying to make a dollar. same old same old.
yes a few microphones here and there.

On youtube?
A treasure hunting show called Streath Diggers. name there is Mr. Keebler or Keebs for short. we recover colonial artifacts/coins etc. and donate them to the local museums and historical societies.

And another, which is my music channle, Mr. Keebler. I play ukulele with a bunch of different people. bands, solo work, duets. electric and acoustic. from heavy stuff like Zepplin to mellow like Daydream believer.
you all should stop by my music channle subscribe then say howdy and above all ... introduce yourselfs from here for i my not know your youtube name.

Just had to stop in and say hello.
How is everyone been?

I was thinking about you the other day Henry, It's good to see you post again I've missed seeing your madness :D I don't visit here a lot myself these days it's gone a bit quiet?. Hope you're keeping well anyway!.;)

Great to hear from you, Henry!

I'll check in on your channels and see what you've been up to. Hope life is treating you well. :)

Henry! Hope you are doing well. I'm living in the great state of NH now, too. Running an open mic in Methuen (Muddy Waters Pub) every other week and starting up a monthly one in Nashua on March 28.

There I was minding my own business .....
Great to see my old friends here in this thread!
I am in hiding right now from the pandemic

There I was minding my own business .....
Henry, you old horse thief ! How are you doing ? I was absent from HR for about 5 years and came back last year. You were one of the people I wondered if you were still about. I've been copying the music notes from your sig on murder sites all over the internet !

Ghost was banned after a begging to be banned. Don't know whatever became of him.

MadAudio hasn't been here since 2015. A link in his profile might still be good.

7doorsedan

Back