My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire department ambulance pulled up to my neighbor's house yesterday. They wheeled him out on a stretcher, bound for the hospital. His wife said that their kids had been over at Christmas, and then found out they had been exposed to Covid. A week later, my neighbor started to have severe congestion, which has gotten progressively worse. His wife was supposed to be going for a test yesterday morning. They're both in their mid 70s, so they're in the prime risk demographic.

The ironic thing is that my neighbor had supposed to get hip surgery a few months ago, but it was put on hold due to the corona lockdown.

Did you all hear the news that the Biden administration appointed Ezekiel Emanuel to serve on the coronavirus task force? You all remember Ezekiel Emanuel. Sure you do. He was the guy who wrote the essay Why I hope to Die at 75 in which states he plans on refusing any life saving measures at that point in his life, and some of the common preventative measures well before that time. After all, at 75, it's all down hill from there and not really worth living.

Brilliant pick. Surely he'll have some great ideas to sort out some of the messy unpleasantries of prioritizing vaccine distribution.

Did you all hear the news that the Biden administration appointed Ezekiel Emanuel to serve on the coronavirus task force? You all remember Ezekiel Emanuel. Sure you do. He was the guy who wrote the essay Why I hope to Die at 75 . After all, at 75, it's all down hill from there and not really worth living.

If thats true I guess the Rolling Stones wont be touring this year then?

So there was these 2 guinea pigs talking about the Covid vaccine. The one says he's thinking about getting it...The other says to him OH HELL NO they're still not done testing it on the humans! :laughings:

I am really torn but leaning toward being a guinea pig... My younger brother has completely recovered now...(Vitamin C, Zinc and D3 and then they got him on that parasite drug Ivermectin)...wham bam thank you mam...but the two high school buds and several other cats in my age group and circle are no longer with us....Not the kind of thing ya want to gamble with if you can avoid it.

I have a friend who is 55 and very overweight... ended up intubated for 2 weeks , then on oxygen for 3 weeks but he's now totally back to normal..
ain't no rhyme or reason to this bugger...

I saw someone today who was talking about seeing lung damage, even for people who were asymptomatic. Apparently while doings scans of people, they are showing damage on par with someone who has smoked for years.

At this point, they don't know if the lungs will revert to normal, or if it's permanent scaring.

I've already signed up for vaccination. I'll be notified when they reach group 1C to set up an appointment.

My neighbor just died 3 days ago. I think his wife is still doing ok. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet.

My condolences, TR. I don't know of anyone who died from it. My drummer/friend is back to good health and almost as healthy as he was before he got it. We did a gig on Saturday and he had enough energy to get through the night. He's almost 70!!

But, my daughter told us a girl she was in contact with at school now has it. So.... we're taking her tomorrow to get tested. Sheesh, the kid goes into school 2 or 3 times a week for just one class. It's an hour long... And they're suppose to be wearing masks all the time. Well, we'll see what happens.

I'm torn between getting the vaccine or not...My brother lived to tell the tale he took Vitamin C, D, Zinc and was prescribed Ivermectin...the Covid was not fun and it whooped his ass but a month in he's back to normal. Two school mates ...gone ...neither all that unhealthy. A couple cousins still fighting it but getting over it..their Mom at 92 didn't make it...another cousin in her 70's got it survived, her mid 70's husband not so lucky...

I'm signed up to get the vaccine but have not been given a date.. at 67 years old this video sure muddies my decision. experimentally speaking....

I'm torn between getting the vaccine or not...My brother lived to tell the tale he took Vitamin C, D, Zinc and was prescribed Ivermectin...the Covid was not fun and it whooped his ass but a month in he's back to normal. Two school mates ...gone ...neither all that unhealthy. A couple cousins still fighting it but getting over it..their Mom at 92 didn't make it...another cousin in her 70's got it survived, her mid 70's husband not so lucky...

I'm signed up to get the vaccine but have not been given a date.. at 67 years old this video sure muddies my decision. experimentally speaking....

I wouldn’t worry about her. She was part of the Capitol attack and the scientific community has condemned the comments she has made.

I wouldn’t worry about her. She was part of the Capitol attack and the scientific community has condemned the comments she has made.

Really? I first heard of her this morning after watching that video which I may add that most of it was spot on and made sense. The bit about big Pharma I can only go with what she said as I have no knowledge. But I must admit it was one of the worlds wonders how all the Big Pharma companies amazingly all developed and approved their vaccines within days to a few weeks of each other. But then what do I know. But I do smell a rat.

Anyway I checked her out afterwards on the internet. Yes she did attend the Rally and get up and made a speech. Did she break in/was let in to the building with the others?

Attack?????? There were lots of people there that day. I wonder how many knew what was going on at the time?

I don't care what scientist condemns anybody. Those fantastically clever people haven't what you call been 'bang on' with their so called superior knowledge so far have they? I think I could have been closer by throwing stones at the options from fifty yards. But then there is big money to be made.

I don't know about America but in the UK and other places most people who die from this virus are oldies or ill people. There of course have been others. Why they died I could not even guess. But of course they are all somebodies loved one and its tragic.

Even so I would never condemn people who try to find out or tell the truth.

Last edited:
Really? I first heard of her this morning after watching that video which I may add that most of it was spot on and made sense. The bit about big Pharma I can only go with what she said as I have no knowledge. But I must admit it was one of the worlds wonders how all the Big Pharma companies amazingly all developed and approved their vaccines within 14 days of each other. But then what do I know. But I do smell a rat.

Anyway I checked her out afterwards on the internet. Yes she did attend the Rally and get up and made a speech. Did she break in/was let in to the building with the others?

Attack?????? If that was an 'Attack'. You youngsters in America have short memories of what 'Attacks' are like. There were lots of people there that day. I wonder how many knew what was going on at the time?

I don't care what scientist condemns anybody. Those fantastically clever people haven't what you call been 'bang on' with their so called superior knowledge so far have they? I think I could have been closer by throwing stones at the options from fifty yards. But then there is big money to be made.

I don't know about America but in the UK and other places most people who die from this virus are oldies or ill people. There of course have been others. Why they died I could not even guess. But of course they are all somebodies loved one and its tragic.

Even so I would never condemn people who try to find out or tell the truth.

I won’t address the rest but all I’ll say is this: this doctor is like the ONE scientist who denies climate change with a single research paper while the vast majority say it’s real and man made. It’s not an equal sides issue.

I won’t address the rest but all I’ll say is this: this doctor is like the ONE scientist who denies climate change with a single research paper while the vast majority say it’s real and man made. It’s not an equal sides issue.

I can't really comment on the science as I am not qualified. But facts are where I live is that it is nearly all oldies who are dying from it. The death rate as per people dying for 2020 you would expect to have soared than the usual. But it hasn't and is just normal. But we are told this a 'pandemic' which you would imagine the death rate to at least be quite a bit higher. Like I said earlier the strange coincidence of all the vaccines being approved at almost the same time. The so called 'vaccine passports' which are going to be need before you do anything from travel to enter a shop. And all the rest.....etc.

You got to admit it's all a bit 'Twilight Zone'. .......... If you do not know what I mean just Wiki the tv series from the 60's of the same name.

I honestly do not know what the answer is except its tragic, suspicious and a bit too coincidental.

Last edited:
The death rate as per people dying for 2020 you would expect to have soared than the usual. But it hasn't and is just normal.

Unless you distrust CDC data....and if you do you do....here's a link to lots of info regarding excess deaths. There are reports...and graphs / visuals that clearly show that excess deaths in 2020 are very close to what's being reported as Covid deaths. The main CDC site overall also has a lot of info on this and also breaks down deaths by age and co-morbidity. Anyone can discard or disbelieve this info if they want to. It is difficult to believe that overloaded emergency rooms and IC units and hospital beds in general all during 2020 did not result in excess deaths due to Covid.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

As for getting the vaccine....that's a personal choice as always and your choice is protected. It's not a law and likely never will be. You do have to buckle up when you drive though. Ironic.

Just my 2 cents....I'm not thinking I'm 100% right....or 100% wrong....and if you do.....ok with me...either way.

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back