My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good Doctor Guvna Ralph Nawthum got the covit cause Trump didn't tell the good Doctor Guvna Ralph Nawthum how to not get the covit! Trump is a dictater but he ain't even a good dictater cause he ain't dictatin how not to get the covit! And trump likes to play golf while people are dying of the covit! :mad:

*spit*

The good Doctor Guvna Ralph Nawthum got the covit cause Trump didn't tell the good Doctor Guvna Ralph Nawthum how to not get the covit! Trump is a dictater but he ain't even a good dictater cause he ain't dictatin how not to get the covit! And trump likes to play golf while people are dying of the covit! :mad:

*spit*

In my best Bevis n Butthead voice huh huh Doob said Dick Tater :laughings:

c5ee5a2017449d0ab387925bf1516aba7e07aa4ffaee642d0e8a714fdd7a5009_1.jpg

This was posted on FB yesterday I downloaded and posted it on YOUTUBE private but thought I'd share it here..
This is my little town of Covina at a local burger n beer spot...The owner decided to make a physical statement when the local county health inspector started giving him shit about people sitting at tables outside eating ...that he needed to tell them to go or get a citation...

So he said fuck you , you're telling me I can't run my business , my waitress, my cook with a brand new baby can't work...Now you can't work...He pulled his truck up behind the inspectors car blocking him in...so the inspector called the local police and that's where this video begins...fortunately nobody gets hurt and though I am conflicted as to what the hell we should be doing right now...this owners bitch is valid..The cops, get to work, the inspector gets to work...they don't have to worry about paying the bills...conversely I am shitting bricks because my younger brother has the Corona and is not doing well...two of my cousins have it and their Mom , my 92 year old aunt has it is probably not going to see 2021...fucked up shit out here in Cali...

Wow, I heard 'we are all in this together' at a minute or so. And laughed.

We most certainly are NOT. It is every man for himself. I careless whatever your mind came up with. See ya at the end.

They are guilty. I know. I am a victim. Whoever is guilty will burn. No forgiveness . Ever. The sooner we get to judgement day the better . I await eternal salvation. God loves me.

I applaud him. People need to stand up to the tyranny. We’ve all turned into a bunch of cowering pussies. Not all but too many.

To some this view may seem callous. That’s fine, think what you want.

From the beginning I’ve said that the ‘cure’ will be worse than the disease. That’s been proven to be the case.

I’m fortunate to live in a place where the county sheriff will not enforce any of the mandates. My favorite coffee shop still has mask-less indoor dining. Some measure of freedom still exists. Those who choose to mask up, good for you. Those who don’t, good for you. We also have had very low numbers despite ignoring the ‘protocols’

I’m sorry for anyone who’s lost someone who’s succumbed to this, but that’s part of the game of life. At some point it’s game over.
People die from all manner of things. I’ve seen much death close to me in my lifetime and it always hurts, but it’s the inevitable outcome.

There’s been plenty of people that I know that have gotten the bug and have come out the other side just fine. Including a cancer patient who’s already lost one lung and an overweight diabetic.

But disease or no disease, we have to take back our country, our lives, our right to work from these fucking rich, power hungry tyrants who in reality don’t give a shit about us.

Saving lives, flattening the curve, etc. is just a bullshit cover story that justifies their tyrannical control.

I have a friend that lives in Manhattan. He says it’s like living in a prison, except prisoners have it better...... they don’t have to pay for their own cells or food.

The whole place is a disgrace. Trillions in debt. Bankrupt nation.

No we cannot live in peace.

Tolerance perhaps through separation. Correct some of the damage schools did.

Damn, so sorry to hear that about your family, Tae. I hope everything works out for the best.

Yeah, I saw that video. I think what sent the guy over the edge, there were people sitting on a bench in front of his business. The bench is actually on city property. But the health inspector shows up and gives the guy a citation for not policing the bench...on city property...and telling the people to move on. In a normal situation he would have no right, not to mention obligation, to force people off a bench on city property. Yet given the pandemic he must or he can be given a citation? It makes no fucking sense!

I don't know what the answer is to this covid thing. It's just sooo messed up. Twilight Zone shit. But people have got to work!....to survive, to provide for themselves and their families, to keep a roof over their heads, a car in the driveway, electricity, water, etc etc etc! I tell you what, you stop paychecks to all of these "essential" government workers who are sitting on their asses and still collecting a paycheck, see what happens then. See how onboard they are then. Nothing against teachers, but why the fuck are they still getting paid? It took 2 months before I could get plates renewed because the DMV is closed. Are DMV employees still getting paid?

Are we really all in this together? I beg to differ.

I feel very, very blessed so far. But there's a little of me inside that I try suppress.....how much longer can this shit go on before the bottom drops out and shit just tanks? Sadly, it already has for a lot of people.

My 92 year old Aunt passed yesterday. She was an awesome strong woman and the last of the living 20+ aunts and uncles on my Mom's side (my Mom was one of 12 kids) that legacy goes with her..now it's just a shit load of cousins and second cousins. Two of which have it ( the aunt who passed daughter and son in law) ..Talked to my brother today and he's feeling like he may be getting over the hump..still slight fever and mild cough.. Covid sucks...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, TAE.

I have two remaining, both around 90. Lost one in March at 96. She was still getting around until she took a fall, which put her in a nursing home. Nobody really knows if Covid was involved, as it was just starting to rear up, but I think it was liver and organ failure.

Sorry to hear that man.

COVID ruined New years too. Solo party?

Get some weed, and pills for the evening. Perhaps a lil coke.

Don't forget the Death Star PEZ dispenser.

20201107_195308.jpg

Lost one in March at 96. She was still getting around until she took a fall, which put her in a nursing home.

I knew a lady 99 years old. My wife would help her out with house chores, cleaning and daily walks so she could get exercise.

One day she slipped in the shower and broke her hip, so she ended up in a nursing home.

She had her hundredth birthday coming in a few weeks and told her family, “Get me out of here! There’s only two things I want, 1) not to die in here and 2) to make it to 100. “

So she got busted out of jail and brought home along with a rent-a-nurse.

She made it to 100 and a big party was thrown for her at the local park. On her own she wheeled herself in. It was a glorious event.

A few days later she peacefully died at home in her bed. She lived an incredible long life on her own terms and died on her own terms.

Never knew her full name. She was known by every one simply as Nanna. That woman was a walking history book!

Sorry to hear about your aunt, Tae. Good that your brother is headed in the right direction towards recovery, and hopefully continues to do so.

Sorry to hear about your aunt, Tae. Good that your brother is headed in the right direction towards recovery, and hopefully continues to do so.

Thanks Man! Yeah my brother is on the mend...but this Corona thing is a whack bug... was notified on FB New years Eve that a high school chum had passed on Christmas day...Damn! 2nd one from the school days...was totally recovering from it and then had a massive stroke...conspiracy theory time...and of course they are not sure if it was the Covid or just a stroke but he's gone.... 3 cousins have it now... Me I started to get a sore throat two days ago...so far feeling like a typical winter type flu / cold ...hoping it is "just a cold"...sucks not knowing...started gulping down zinc, vit c and d3 immediately to cover my ass..That's what the OC county health department told my friend to do when he, his wife and his two 80 year old in laws all got it about 3 months ago...they all lived to tell the tale..no one went to the hospital...Told my brother to get on it when he got it...His doctor finally prescribed Ivermectin which appears to be a good drug to help kick the Corona's ass...Fingers crossed he gets out of the woods and I don't go into them...it's scary in there...big bad wolf, witches n shit!...

TAE, I heard something similar to what happened to your schoolmate. A fellow that I worked with for about 9 years retired around March. He caught Covid in Nov. and was hospitalized for a while, intubated to help his breathing and started recovering. He was almost to the point of going home, when he suddenly passed away Dec 3. Turns out that they give anticoagulants to keep blood clots from forming, and he had internal bleeding that killed him. Sadly, his wife died of cancer 3 years ago after fighting for 2 or 3 years.

He has one son that's still in college. I haven't heard how he's doing. I'm sure Christmas has been tough for him.

Man, my drummer told us this weekend he has the virus. So far, he's doing good. Getting better each day. But he's a small guy, kinda frail looking and right around 70 yrs old. We got a gig coming up in another week. Hope he can do it.

Thanks Man! Yeah my brother is on the mend...but this Corona thing is a whack bug... was notified on FB New years Eve that a high school chum had passed on Christmas day...Damn! 2nd one from the school days...was totally recovering from it and then had a massive stroke...conspiracy theory time...and of course they are not sure if it was the Covid or just a stroke but he's gone.... 3 cousins have it now... Me I started to get a sore throat two days ago...so far feeling like a typical winter type flu / cold ...hoping it is "just a cold"...sucks not knowing...started gulping down zinc, vit c and d3 immediately to cover my ass..That's what the OC county health department told my friend to do when he, his wife and his two 80 year old in laws all got it about 3 months ago...they all lived to tell the tale..no one went to the hospital...Told my brother to get on it when he got it...His doctor finally prescribed Ivermectin which appears to be a good drug to help kick the Corona's ass...Fingers crossed he gets out of the woods and I don't go into them...it's scary in there...big bad wolf, witches n shit!...

That's great your brother is on the mend, good to hear. Traffic is pretty low here, so I won't worry about getting too long winded...

I'm still on the fence about this whole thing. To be honest, I don't know what to think or believe. I read that hospitals are being overwhelmed, then I read (anecdotal experiences) that hospital personnel in many places are sitting around twiddling their thumbs. We hear stories and personally promoted sob stories from "hero" frontline medical personnel how overworked and distraught they are while still finding the time and joviality to line dance by the dozens in hospital lobbies. Other medical needs have been put on hold because it's potentially just too dangerous and putting undue pressure on hospitals that are otherwise overwhelmed already. There have been reports and statistical surveys that indicate that a fair number of these medical personnel are on the "no" side of submitting to the vaccine themselves. Follow the science, indeed. Am I going to pursue getting the vaccine? Fuck no. But, we see politicians getting the vaccine "as an example" of how safe it is? Who knows what they are getting, could be saline for all we know. It does appear that those of some importance are getting kickass medical treatment from the get go to knock out the virus while most of the general public are getting the ->let's see where this leads and worst case scenario give us a call and we'll try to put you on a ventilator where you might live, you might die. I've bookmarked something published from a medical expert that lists treatments and what you should request should you get covid. Do I have any confidence I would be able to convince my doctor to prescribe those things should I get covid? Hell no. I think the biggie is suppressing the auto immune response...perhaps vocab is off, but you get the point. I'm not a medical expert, but I suppose it is similar to the notion that "the cure is worse than the disease" with this covid thing when it comes to lockdowns and such. Your body's response to fight the virus is often what kills you, filling your lungs such that you cannot breath, absorb needed oxygen levels.

Would things be worse if we had done less of these devastating lockdowns? Would it have been that we would have been hammered pretty hard at first, with a tapering off as time went by? We'll never know. There was a Johns Hopkins piece(which apparently has now been "canceled") that certainly seems to show, compared to previous years. there was no huge spike in the overall death count associated with the covid. It will be interesting to see the official numbers as time goes by and they are finally tallied. Then again, can any official numbers really be trusted.

There was a nurse, what county in what state I can remember. She posted her own experiences with this covid thing. How hard it was to continue. The many people she had observed begging for their lives and eventually succumbing to the virus. According to her, many of the dying still hanging on to the belief that covid was all fake news, because Trump. How can it be so that they are dying of a fake virus, they pleaded. It would appear that only Republicans or more precisely Trump supporters in her area were dying of the corona virus, placing such a burden on this brave frontline hero, by their own doing. Death was all around her, but she must continue because, you know, that's what heroes do. She was praised online, the MSM interviewed her on the teevee. She was praised as a hero for not only doing her job, but also for having the bravery to share her story. Her story. There was a time when that was a polite way of describing a lie told by a child, or an exaggeration at best. Her admirers or the MSM for that matter did not at all question the truthfulness of her story. Online sleuths and accused "covid deniers" did, however. The county where she worked had a total number of covid deaths that could be counted on one hand. Some nurses in hospitals in that same county were contacted and interviewed. While none that I know of straight out called her a liar, all stated that they did not share her same experience. She never retracted, the MSM never retracted (or even investigated this new information as far as can be determined). A perusal of her twitter feed, she was still sticking to her guns, and still being hailed by her admirers as a "hero". If all I have just stated is true, and I believe it to be, it is not hard to those with eyes to see that her initial "story" was nothing more than a politically motivated hit piece on President Trump, Is it such a stretch to now come to the conclusion the reaction to this covid thing is politically motivated, and now that the powers that be have you by the balls they are unwilling to surrender that power in this liminal moment in history back to the people?

I might not know exactly what to believe about this covid thing. But I do know one thing. When those in power gain more power by whatever means necessary to acquire it, they will not voluntarily surrender that power back to the people, and will exploit the apparatus by which they have obtained that power to the fullest extent to not only maintain that power, but to also increase it.

My uncle (by marriage and since divorced) had it. About 70 yrs old. He does (did) a karaoke gig. I saw on facebook some time back and before he got the covid him announcing a gig, "you can bring your own mic, we also sanitize our mics between performers. Come on down!". I know this is not supposed to be funny, but HA! No word on if anyone got it from the covid jamboree. In no time flat he was over it and announcing another gig. I haven't been on facebook in a while, but i'm pretty sure he's out of the karaoke gigging biz for now. However, by all appearances he recovered quite nicely from the covit!.

My nephew wanted to come into town for the weekend right before Christmas. I encouraged it and was happy & excited about the visit. We were sitting having a little Christmas cheer when he said, "Yeah _____ had the corona", his brother and another nephew who lives in the same household. I was a bit,,,,"uh, what?" How long ago, I ask? "Oh, about 2 weeks ago." Yeah, I would have liked to have known before the visit, but too late to be mad now, I thought. I absolutely would not want my wife to get it. I don't want to get it, mostly for my wife's sake. If not for her, I don't know, a part of me is okay with getting it, and getting it over with...for good or bad, I reckon. I suppose it's a bit of the pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get on with it in me.

Death aside, it is not lost on me how badly this thing has been for so many. But we have been so fortunate in so many ways, I can hardly comprehend how well things have been in spite of, well, you know. Although I am fortunate, and grateful, I am sooo fucking tired of this shit.

Politicians on video telling people they can't travel and must lay low so they will not endanger the lives of others from a secret vacation in some resort city outside of the country? But seriously, we're all in this together.

*spit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back