My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your theory is that the Government doesn't want a cure!?! You think they want the USA to continue to fail miserably at preventing corona virus deaths? How exactly does the Government or any bureaucrat benefit from that?

Thereously Thpeaking...you are assuming and or insinuating I have a theory here...Nope, at least not the one you questioned. I absolutely do believe the marketing machine behind Big Pharma might try to skew the facts and pump out some not so credible data indicating the ineffectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine ( man that's a long word to have to type ) Maybe.....Maybe not...maybe the nay sayers really believe what they are saying...proof of the pudding IMO is these REAL doctors and not just DR. Warrior who has a interesting belief system in her past...This group of doctors came to DC because they are enraged that a drug that is less harmful than tylenol and is known for a fact to help minimize, even help prevent getting the virus is being held at bay from the public...when it can be bought all over the world over the counter...IT's bull shit...

Here's the gold in that press conference ....
Simone Gold: (29:15)
Yeah. I want to emphasize on something that Dr. [inaudible 00:29:20] just said, because I love the question. This is a treatment regimen that’s very simple, and it should be in the hands of the American people. The difficult aspect of this is that at the moment, because of politics, it’s being blocked from doctors prescribing it, and it’s being blocked from pharmacists releasing it. They’ve been empowered to overrule the doctor’s opinion. Why is this not over the counter? As you can get it in much of the world and almost all of Latin America, in Iran, in Indonesia, in Subsaharan Africa, you can just go and buy it yourself. And the dose, my friends is 200 milligrams twice in a week and zinc daily. That’s the dose. I’m in favor of it being over the counter. Give it to the people. Give it to the people.

Moderator: (30:06)
We have two more, who can answer this question and they know this information.

Dr. James Todaro: (30:12)
Hi, Dr. James Todaro [inaudible 00:30:13]. I just want to add a couple of comments to what Dr. Gold was saying. If it seems like there is an orchestrated attack that’s going on against hydroxychloroquine it’s because there is. When have you ever heard of a medication generating this degree of controversy? A 65 year old medication that has been on the World Health Organization’s safe, essential list of medications for years. It’s over the counter in many countries. And what we’re seeing is a lot of misinformation. So I coauthored the first document on hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for coronavirus. This is back in March and that kind of kicked off a whole series of a storm on it. And since then, there’s been a tremendous amount of censorship on doctors like us and what we’re saying. And a number of us have already been censored. That Google document that I coauthored was actually pulled down by Google. And this is after now, many studies have shown that it is effective and it is safe. You still can’t read that article. And there’s also this misinformation out there. And unfortunately, this has reached the highest orders of medicine. In May there was an article published in The Lancet. This is one of the world’s most prestigious medical journals in the world. The World Health Organization stopped all their clinical trials on hydroxychloroquine because of this study. And it was independent researchers like us who care about patients, who care about the truth that dug into this study and determined that it was actually fabricated data. The data was not real. And we did this so convincingly that this study was retracted by The Lancet less than two weeks after it was published. This is almost unheard of, especially for study of this magnitude.

Something is rotten in Denmark....

The woman who did most of the talking in your video believes doctors are secretly using alien DNA in their treatments.
She believes certain medical conditions are caused by having sex with demons and witches

She believes aliens and reptilians are controlling parts of the Government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stell...-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

So, uh, yeah. I question her credentials.

I would question what anybody says about this stuff because its all insane.

Last edited:
Well my FB video was shared @ 80 times before it was taken down now only I can see it....or so they think...fascist oinkies......I'll put a link to it so people can download it as they wish HERE

Thanks for downloading and sharing that.

I’m familiar with the SoCal doctors and there are some I haven’t a clue about. However, they are ALL licensed practicing medical doctors.
The importance of this info is to offer a second opinion, which is quite normal in the field of medicine.
Yet there are those that scream “it’s dangerous”, “it’s misinfo”, etc.
No, the thing that’s dangerous is the suppression of information which removes the freedom of people to make up their own minds and make choices.

I don’t know if these remedies work, but I’m sure there’s something to it if it’s being suppressed so hard and with so much vigor.

‘If’, and I emphasize, ‘if’ it works... this could be a game changer!

Pandemic over!

Lockdowns over!

Back to normal!
Not a ‘new abnormal’ but truly back to normal and we begin the process of rebuilding what these lockdown measures have destroyed.

But alas, there are too many vested powerful groups and individuals who are not only profiting from the pandemic, but who are rolling out agendas they have wanted for some time.

I’m sure even those who disagree with me and think I’m some conspiracy retard, can agree that it would be nice to go back to a normal world.

I for one would love to eat my pizza in the A/C rather than on a patio in 100 degree heat. :)

We gotta win this war. For ourselves and our kids.

There are large scale scientific studies on hydroxychloroquine in peer review right now. The outcome of scientific research like that is the opposite of insane.

OK I'm cool with studies to determine its efficacy when used against Covid-19... why not?..What I'm not cool with empowering pharmacist to have control over a 60+ year old drug that has been deemed very safe to use...even over the counter in many countries. Basically saying no to a U.S. doctors prescription on a drug that is less harmful than Tylenol..This is whack shit... These Doctors on the front line are saying hey it's a safe drug we've been prescribing it for years for other things with no problems and we are observing unusually good results with the patients we have used this protocol on...It's no more harmful that suggesting to use Zinc or Vitamin C....the drug companies can continue to work on a vaccine and a vaccine may be a better solution...but in the mean time "we the people" are being "protected" by the powers that be kind of in the same way FB and Youtube pulled down these videos..un-arbitrary censorship...This is just bureaucratic paralysis on a pretty benign drug that based on what these doctors are saying could very well change the tide of this damn nightmare we're all living in.

these hydroxychloroquine studies have already occurred,
and were shown as ineffective.

The recent wrongly done rigged studies. Yes, they were ineffective.
Politically motivated studies can get any result the person running or financing the studies wants.

There were some earlier studies before this current pandemic published through the NIH (while Fauchi was head) that showed hydroxychloroquine was quite effective in fighting corona viruses.

But that was before. Now there is massive profitability in a worldwide vaccine and more expensive treatment drugs.

Why wouldn’t those that stand to profit beyond their wildest dreams suppress a treatment/cure that has been around for a long time and is easy and dirt cheap?????

Of course they’re going to do tests to shoot it down. Makes no money for them.
Whereas remdesivir and vaccines will make a fortune!!!

Remember, Fauchi has 6 billion a year available to him to fund studies.
You don’t think he won’t make it work out for he and his buddies favor????

All the news articles in the world can be written......Still don’t make it so.

Fauchi , dr Birx, Bill Gates all stand to make a fortune following the current course.

I believe more so these doctors claiming it works than a bunch of medical mouthpieces with their hands in the cookie jar.

These Doctors are brave souls who actually treat patients and have everything to lose. They are, and will continue to be ruthlessly attacked by the media and medical industrial complex whose sole purpose is to make money.

You could have congressional hearings with all the ‘cured’ patients testifying and I’ll bet they would still shoot it down.

Last edited:
the studys and money and secret recipe stealing.....

charging $$$$$$ , of course the opportunists are drueling over the cash potential.

the hospitals in major cities are flooding, while the smaller non-testing, rural's have nothing for the fake media to report so it goes unnoticed.

my point is there is no point to my comments, only regurgitated the current opinion that the TESTS are meaningless and at best inconsistent and a work in progress.... so forget the Test data, imo.

Death rates, I start to wonder if they truly know its COVID caused or COVID+Lung issues or COVID + Pneumonia Mold? whatever diseases a person might get.

The Scientists work on the cure, the business opportunists work on the profit plans, China Wuhan Lab works on leaking another virus?

Well, woke up this morning to another favorite youtube channel GONE! Years of interviews with prominent people disappeared like it was never there.

This is absurd. We are in full blown 1984 territory.

Meanwhile in Washington, when Nadler was asked about Antifa and the ‘Violent Protesters’ He responds with “That's just a myth”

Full blown bizarro world.

Your theory is that the Government doesn't want a cure!?! You think they want the USA to continue to fail miserably at preventing corona virus deaths? How exactly does the Government or any bureaucrat benefit from that?

Of course it would be crazy to believe "the government" would not want to stop any of these "mostly peaceful protests". All the destruction of property, businesses, monuments, history, livelihoods, assaults on the police as well as innocent citizens. It would be crazy to believe "the government" actually is turning a blind eye and outright denying there are clearly organized elements using the "mostly peaceful protests" as a catalyst and cover for chaos and destruction. Crazy "the government" in localities for some reason refuse to act as parts of their cities burn, and for some crazy reason scream fascism when the federal government is forced to step in. Crazy they'd call the President a fascist for doing so, to call federal officers "storm troopers" for doing their jobs. It would be crazy to believe it has anything to do with this being an election year. Crazy to suggest "the government" could in any way benefit from any of this. So much crazy.

The corona virus? It would be crazy to believe "the government" would view the destruction of a booming economy caused by the "Trump virus" as a political tool during an election year. Crazy how when one points out historically low unemployment numbers among blacks you can see a glint in the eye of those who are quick to offer a correction that black unemployment is now higher than it has been in many years. Crazy how before this virus thing, when the economy was going quite well, it was really the result of the Obama years. Funny how now that things have gone to shit it is no longer Obama's economy, it is "Trump's economy in a free fall". In an election year, crazy "the government" has offered up a candidate who is clearly medically incapable for the job. Crazy to believe that "the government" is okay with that, the candidate if elected will be a mere puppet while they "the government" will be the real power behind the throne, concentrating power by circumventing one of the 3 branches of our government.

Crazy to believe "the government" would not want to prevent another death, wishes there was never a single death and this virus never happened. What could "the government" possibly have to gain from death and destruction? Crazy, crazy, crazy stuff.

You can't possibly be that naive.

Well, woke up this morning to another favorite youtube channel GONE! Years of interviews with prominent people disappeared like it was never there.

This is absurd. We are in full blown 1984 territory.

Youtube isn't being controlled by the Government. Private industry is electing to take down propaganda videos because they are dangerous and unethical. A thousand Americans are dying each day - much of it due to misinformation.

A thousand Americans are dying each day - much of it due to misinformation.

Citation? I'd be interested in any evidence the majority of American deaths a day is due to misinformation. Define this misinformation. What "misinformation" might that be?

It could be argued that what you said there could be categorized as conspiracy theory, misinformation. Unless you can provide evidence to support that statement?

Youtube isn't being controlled by the Government. Private industry is electing to take down propaganda videos because they are dangerous and unethical. A thousand Americans are dying each day - much of it due to misinformation.

I never said youtube is being controlled by the government.
Besides, I made no mention of what channel got taken down. You immediately assume it’s dangerous.
How do you know it wasn’t a music channel that got copyright claims filed against it? Could have been a guitar teacher that played stairway too many times. Dangerous stuff. :)

You love to twist things. Thats an observation not a conspiracy;)

Last edited:

Youtube/Google is a lefty organisation who deletes content which doesnt even break their rules. But if it goes against their agenda. It's gone.

They don't just delete dangerous videos. Unethical is a broad ranging word what you can fit a lot into. Basically anything you like.

I never said youtube is being controlled by the government.
Besides, I made no mention of what channel got taken down. You immediately assume it’s dangerous.
How do you know it wasn’t a music channel that got copyright claims filed against it? Could have been a guitar teacher that played stairway too many times. Dangerous stuff. :)

You love to twist things. Thats an observation not a conspiracy;)

I didn't twist anything. You mentioned 1984. 1984 was all about a totalitarian regime. That isn't what's happening here.

Private industry - not the Government - took down your misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back