My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's focus and not muddy the waters here, no pun intended. We can get back to this sewer water thing later, if you wish. And obviously that is your wish.

From what I understand, those 1st cases mid february in Italy are classified as native cases. The 1st cases were "non-native", January 31st. Followed by another confirmed case a week later. Those cases, imported from China.

My point. According to the numbers you provided, China claims they had 540 cases by late January. China sat on this shit since Nov-December, likely earlier, through 2 months to late Jan. Yet, they only have 540 confirmed cases in that 2 month timeline? Yet, it shows up in Italy and in one month's time it explodes, over 1,600 cases in one month. Compared to China, half the time, 3 times as many cases in Italy.

The question, what level of confidence do you have that China was/is being honest with you, me, and the rest of the world?

This is all ridiculous.
It’s like debating if the twin towers came down by planes with hijackers, or bombs, thermite or aliens for that matter. It’s useless. Its in the past.
But look at what happened out of that event. How it changed the world. The two hour procedure to simply get on a plane, the surveillance technology, the never ending ‘war on terror’ , the broadly expanded govt powers, etc.

Well, now we got hit with a medical ‘911’

And look at everything that’s rolling out because of that.
Look at the aftermath. loss of jobs, business closures, loss of liberties, bankruptcies, increase in surveillance, etc.

We’re all getting trained to accept our new normal like good little zombie slaves.

Our world is imploding, perhaps into an unrepairable state, yet we waste time discussing ‘how it all started’.

Over the years Hollywood has trained us to be spectators. We watch something on TV, then discuss it. Be it the news, a sports game or an episode of family guy.

We watch, and talk.
But........ what we gonna DO??

Last edited:
Well, I think it is important to recognize and acknowledge China's role and culpability in something so worldwide impactful. Their lies. There are individuals, groups, and institutions who are harshly criticizing and blaming the current administration in the US for the position in which we now find ourselves. All the while some are praising communist China for the way in which they handled things. Some of that praise and reluctance to acknowledge China's role is based on money. Business as usual, and money.

Some believe things should change, drastically. That would include me. I think a good first step is an honest assessment to recognize just who we are dealing with in China, and their role in worldwide death, sickness, and economic turmoil.

The question, what level of confidence do you have that China was/is being honest with you, me, and the rest of the world?
Well based on what I'm seeing and know what is going on there I suspect they are being as accurate and honest about the statistics as they can be... If they weren't they'd still be all locked down like the rest of the world...They never let it get it even close to as out of hand / uncontrolled as most of the world did...Thus they and the other aforementioned countries that went at it seriously and with true intent to not let it get like it has gotten in other countries now just watch in sadness as the madness continues...Look at South Korea...not communist but they played hard ball from the get go and reaped the rewards...The u.S. holy shit what a political circus side show...disgusting.

Well, I think it is important to recognize and acknowledge China's role and culpability in something so worldwide impactful. Their lies. There are individuals, groups, and institutions who are harshly criticizing and blaming the current administration in the US for the position in which we now find ourselves. All the while some are praising communist China for the way in which they handled things. Some of that praise and reluctance to acknowledge China's role is based on money. Business as usual, and money.

Some believe things should change, drastically. That would include me. I think a good first step is an honest assessment to recognize just who we are dealing with in China, and their role in worldwide death, sickness, and economic turmoil.

Oh, I get you. And yes, things need to change.

But more importantly, we need to NOT turn out like China. Which it seems like the path we’re on.

China is an orwellian nightmare. I’ve seen and heard some scary shit. I’ve also got people in my circles that have made many businesses trips to China.

We also need to break away from China (if possible) Nixon fucked us when he closed the gold standard and opened the door to communist china. Greedy corporations started to take advantage of the cheap labor and its been downhill ever since.

If they wanted to bury us they’d just impose sanctions.
We’d be fucked as we’re dependent on their manufacturing for everything. That would end up in a hot war and disaster.

Last edited:
I know it was directed at TAE, but couldn’t resist the question. :)

For me? Zero level of confidence. What would compel them to tell the truth? To the world. Nothing. They have a great successful narrative right now. (True or not)

For one thing, they get to look like heroes. The amount of people saying “china did it right” astonishes me.
This is praising and a normalization of a totalitarian regime. Softens people up and makes it ok to weld doors shut, dump dirt in front of buildings to trap people inside, drag people away by force, Etc. Sure some of this horrific footage I’ve seen ‘could’ be all staged, but it implants it into people’s minds and and normalizes it.

What would have been unthinkable a year ago is now acceptable. I mean hey, it’s a deadly pandemic.... gotta do what you gotta do.

Our own government isn’t telling the truth either and have in various ways copped to it. From Fauchi’s flip flop on the masks, to Dr. Debbie the scarf lady’s admission that the death numbers were being paddded...... who the hell knows what the real #s are???

This could be a huge deal or a nothingburger of a virus. But either way it’s being used for multiple agendas.

I know one thing, it’s all certainly putting a monkey wrench in the ‘normal’ dog and pony show of the election season. Like him or not, Trump would make mincemeat out of Biden on a debate stage.

Last edited:
Taiwan did very well with the COVID because they didnt trust what China said.

Taiwan got burnt really bad with SARS and China bad info the first time, so they invested and never stopped investing in a system for the next China Problem and because of this preparation the Taiwan hasnt closed down, and the tracking system and quarantine system is in place already.

For months China supposedly said they had a "bad pneumonia season", which Taiwan didnt believe and after doing their own investigation, assumed it was much much worse than China admitted like another SARS sloppy China lab job or filthy wet market issues....but very very bad...
so Taiwans medical department sounded the alarm early on.

Not believing in China seems to work best.

off topic, some PreAmp dude designed a preamp and sent it to a China Foundry.....he said within a month there was another product almost identical to his, on the market selling cheaper with another brand name on the product. lol

Reactions: RFR
off topic, some PreAmp dude designed a preamp and sent it to a China Foundry.....he said within a month there was another product almost identical to his, on the market selling cheaper with another brand name on the product. lol

On that subject it is absolutely true....without a patent to protect whatever thing you want to manufacture and sell ANYWHERE in the world you just have to know that is very likely going to happen...Learned that when I introduced my first tile tool to the world in 1982...The harsh reality of business 101 and the golden rule...the man with the gold makes the rules...

I know it was directed at TAE, but couldn’t resist the question. :)

Good post, RFR.

Unless I missed it, or it was just too subtle for me to catch, TAE just can't bring himself to recognize any criticism due China.

And I agree with your "huge deal or nothingburger". Sometimes it is difficult to even talk to people about this whole mess, to question what we're being told, to possibly disagree with the reaction, mandates, shutdowns, double standards, etc. People automatically place you in the nothingburger catagory. Which, I don't know, that seems a somewhat new thing where you're not supposed to question, even when there is proof that we have been misguided and lied to.

Is it a conspiracy theory that Democrats are using this "pandemic" to usher in vote by mail. There is no question, they are. Democrats are the party of by any means necessary. They are going to try to steal this presidential election. They're excusing why it needs to be done..."most corrupt President in history", "Trump is placing lives in danger", etc etc etc.

Anyway. Even at this juncture I don't believe this country will ever be the same. We've turned a corner. If Democrats ever get back the power they seek? Look out, they're going to be out for revenge, and to double down on every batshit crazy item on their wish list. Short of a civil war, which I don't believe or doubt seriously would happen, what's to stop them? People need to wake up, this is not your grandfather's Democrat party. Hell, JFK would be considered a white supremacist fascist these days.

Did you see what I posted in that other thread? I can't take credit, but I thought it was brilliant, witty, and maybe a little bit foreboding and scary on the side. Why? Because I do believe if Democrats could use it as a tool against their political opponents, they'd have no problem designating pedophiles as a protected class disenfranchised victims of Right Wing oppression.

"Y'all think getting busted because of uncovering old yearbook photos from the 80's is bad? Just wait until 2040 when your social security check is revoked because some loser liberal finds your facebook status from when you were 19 that said "pedophiles make me sick"."

Good post, RFR.

Unless I missed it, or it was just too subtle for me to catch, TAE just can't bring himself to recognize any criticism due China.

And I agree with your "huge deal or nothingburger". Sometimes it is difficult to even talk to people about this whole mess, to question what we're being told, to possibly disagree with the reaction, mandates, shutdowns, double standards, etc. People automatically place you in the nothingburger catagory. Which, I don't know, that seems a somewhat new thing where you're not supposed to question, even when there is proof that we have been misguided and lied to.

Is it a conspiracy theory that Democrats are using this "pandemic" to usher in vote by mail. There is no question, they are. Democrats are the party of by any means necessary. They are going to try to steal this presidential election. They're excusing why it needs to be done..."most corrupt President in history", "Trump is placing lives in danger", etc etc etc.

Anyway. Even at this juncture I don't believe this country will ever be the same. We've turned a corner. If Democrats ever get back the power they seek? Look out, they're going to be out for revenge, and to double down on every batshit crazy item on their wish list. Short of a civil war, which I don't believe or doubt seriously would happen, what's to stop them? People need to wake up, this is not your grandfather's Democrat party. Hell, JFK would be considered a white supremacist fascist these days.

I’m not too much into having faith in politics. They’re ALL liars and crooks as far as I’m concerned.
Don’t trust trump, don’t trust the republicans, and personally believe that trump is more like the Pied Piper leading us into ruin.

But...... I’m more for that wing of the bird than the DemoRAT side.
Democrats get in WE’RE FUCKED!!
Republican is slow burn, Democrats is a nuclear destruction.

However, that being said......maybe, just maybe the slow burn will allow enough time for people to wake up to what’s happening, and/or get the courage to stand up.

I believe there’s a lot more awake (not woke) people than we think. They’re just scared to speak up.

Lets get onto “conspiracy theories” ;)
Fuck anyone accusing someone of that. It’s just a propaganda buzzword invented by the CIA to discredit anyone not buying into the ‘official story.

Powerful people with money and influence are conspiring all the time. There’s whole corporate entities that do nothing else but conspire. They’re called think tanks, NGOs and Non Profits. (Gates foundation, Gavi, etc.)

Then you have vested interests like the drug companies, the vaccine manufacturers, the military manufacturers, etc, etc. They’re all making plans. For the good of the world??
I don’t think so.

Money and power rules the world. And to keep that power and money, they will lie, cheat and steal.
They want to totally dominate and control us. Probably kill off a bunch of us too

America has been gone for a while. When people ridicule you for believing in and standing up for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence ......we got a problem.

Anyway, that was just some loose rambling off the top of my head:)
Thanks for suffering through it.

Edit:
Oh, one more thing.
I’m sick and tired of this rhetoric “because of the virus”, “because of the pandemic” etc.

No! All this bullshit we’re going through is because of Government ACTIONS using the covid as an excuse.
A more correct term would be...... Because of Governmental tyranny....... (X) amount of jobs have been lost. (X) amount of small business have been bankrupted, etc.
Government actions are solely responsible for the destruction of our lives, our livelihoods.
Not the ‘virus’.

Last edited:
Late breaking news...mask actually work...or this is just another propaganda video made to appear scientific...or more than likely it's the Chinese mask mafia trying to up the mask sales....:laughings:

Oh, one more thing.
I’m sick and tired of this rhetoric “because of the virus”, “because of the pandemic” etc.

No! All this bullshit we’re going through is because of Government ACTIONS using the covid as an excuse.
A more correct term would be...... Because of Governmental tyranny....... (X) amount of jobs have been lost. (X) amount of small business have been bankrupted, etc.
Government actions are solely responsible for the destruction of our lives, our livelihoods.
Not the ‘virus’.

Sorry RFR but it seems you're looking at this from a United States is the only country dealing with this shit...if that is so it seem a bit narrow in scope.

Certainly you realize this is a world wide "pandemic" not limited to fake USA information and statistics... Trust me I am not at all amused or happy about the powers that be in our country and how they have handled this...the ridiculous free handouts to anyone with a pulse...Our fearless and brainless leader here in Cali...but man this is a world wide situation the likes of which we have never seen in our lifetimes...

IMO this is a lot bigger and more drastic worldwide than you seem to believe it is.. here's just a screen shot from worldometer today...shit is still very much out of control and spreading...

View attachment 106567

Attachments

• A Capture 7-12-2020 .PNG
    A Capture 7-12-2020 .PNG
    111.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You assume too much about other people. And for some reason, you come across like you alone are an authority and those that don’t agree are idiots.

There’s plenty of evidence that masks are ineffective. Even coming from the CDC as well as warnings on the mask boxes themselves. Oh, OSHA too.

As to all the numbers you always tout, numbers can be rigged, and there has been plenty of proof of padding the numbers.

But you go on ahead, keep believing in your precious pandemic and that China did the right thing.

Enjoy your masked lockdown and the implosion of the economy (worldwide)

Ps. And if I’m misunderstanding you, my apologies.

Last edited:
what a few weeks can do...

a Texas chart.....not a good trend. Approximately 1 month, June to July.

Attachments

• COVID today.png
    COVID today.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Texas Hospitals 2020-07-12 at 20.52.03.png
    Texas Hospitals 2020-07-12 at 20.52.03.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 4
There’s plenty of evidence that masks are ineffective. Even coming from the CDC as well as warnings on the mask boxes themselves. Oh, OSHA too.

So I have to ask...did you watch that video I posted before you responded? If the answer is yes ...well then it seems we just need agree to disagree.

If no and you just knee jerk responded based upon what you already know that's a different story. I honestly can not understand how any person after watching that video could continue to deny that wearing a mask while in public or among other people who may have been exposed to the virus isn't the best practice. But then again it's a decision / choice that our government has willy nilly allowed to go either way... It's just my opinion / observation but had they done like they have done elsewhere we would not be in this mess...e.g. my nephew who is working in Dubai reported that from the get go they played HARD BALL $1000 fine for being caught in public without a mask on...temperatures being taken at all public places...their numbers like all countries that didn't play patty cake reflect the much lower spread rate of Covid.

His younger brother who lives in Idaho who's in his late 40's was tested on Saturday and the results came back positive. He has autism but is high functioning and lives on his own with supervision. Was being very careful when he went out with the mask and washing of hands when he got back in. Unfortunately he let his guard down when he caretaker would visit neither he nor she wore mask...she had no symptoms but her father got it...she got it from him and passed it on to my nephew....dang...He's doing ok so far but in a lot of pain.

Well either way be safe and don't get the Covid...it sucks to be part of the 1% club.

And for some reason, you come across like you alone are an authority and those that don’t agree are idiots.
Hello? is the mic on?

If that's how you perceive me then it must be so...right? Pot meet Kettle.

But then again it's a decision / choice that our government has willy nilly allowed..

Pardon my language, but fuck "government allowed". Best hold in a higher priority what We the people allow from the government. Local governments throughout this nation allowed "mostly peaceful protests" to cause millions upon millions of dollars of property destruction, destruction of community economies, destruction to historical monuments, and all that local business owners have worked for their entire lives, some generational businesses. All this to virtue signal and show solidarity for some supposed greater awakening. Now those local governments are clamoring for federal taxpayer dollars to repair the damage from what they allowed. lolgf. And I don't want to hear anything more about "food deserts". I feel for those stuck in shit holes who want to work for a better life. For those who destroy, burn and loot their own communities, who laud criminals as heros, gf. Maybe some of these virtue signaling millionaire athletes who show solidarity with the community by taking a knee, maybe they can invest their millions in repairing and improving those communities, and the lives in them, because those lives matter. But those athletes, they won't. They'll take a knee. Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Michael Brown and George Floyd, all heroes. lolgf. Woe be to those who through malaise and criminality destroy their own communities and as a consequence are forced into systemic racism to Cheetos and fruit punch sustenance purchased from Asians who through ambition and desire to improve their lot in life have opened convenience markets in those neighborhoods. And they hate 'em for it. Meh, i'm ranting.

Yeah, I read the new. new study that came out the other day. The CDC, can't remember. Whoever, rest assured they were 'experts and scientists" to whom we should listen. Highlights? If you're wearing a mask, in a large room, and someone is smoking on the other side of the room and you smell it? If it was the covid rather than cig smoke, you're exposed. Most masks are meant to stop bacteria, not virus such as covid. Bacteria molecules are large, virus very, very small. Most masks, even if "properly fitted" have limited effectiveness. Homemade masks, fuggetaboutit. Either type mask can be clogged with moisture, so you really end up breathing through the gaps at the bridge of the nose or side of the face. We're told not to go touching our eyes, which no doubt is good advice at anytime unless our hands are clean. But according to the new, new study, this whole mask thing does not address our sensitive eye membranes. Should we then also wear goggles? Bottom line, masks have limited effect in stopping the spread of the virus. If we want to open the economy, schools, etc, what we really need to do is actually clean the air. The conclusion, the only way to really get any real assurance of fighting this thing is through filtering every indoor space. Very, very expensive, even at cut rate China manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back