My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I get the "non-committal" , we're never 100% sure!"....we may never know! .... it might be aliens!....we just dont know ! everything is unknown...etc..etc...

many take that position on everything. it works in courtrooms as 'reasonable doubt" , as "you didnt actually see them commit the crime! so you dont know" or "maybe the data was forged? maybe the film was photoshoped...

lets not look at the data and just live in a peaceful, we dont really know so lets not do anything about it mode.

You do agree it was intentional or accidental, and all the leading groups originally called it Wuhan and data said it seemed to originated there.

But using the "you never know for sure" position, we can all just pretend the data is meaningless and dont blame anyone or anything because well... we may never know.

So CHina is not guilty of anything due to Reasonable Doubt on everything?

I am an epistemologist..I seek to try and understand the true origin of knowledge, information and it's true validity...

No...you've made up your mind...you are not seeking anything, and you do push back anytime a finger is pointed at China, because you have connections there.
Your bias is showing.

So a test tube from a Barcelona sewer collected in March 2019 has some traces of the virus....and that somehow suggests that the virus jumped across Europe, leaving NO trail...landing in Wuhan, and from there it exploded into pandemic.

Yeah...that's a pretty scientific view. :rolleyes:

I posted this earlier...the Chinese are certainly interested in adaptable pandemic viruses, and messing with them in their labs.

Chinese scientists discover a new swine flu capable of triggering a pandemic

Last edited:
No...you've made up your mind...you are not seeking anything, and you do push back anytime a finger is pointed at China, because you have connections there.
Your bias is showing.
You're entitled to your opinion...I have not made up my mind, I just recognize we don't know ...YET....and there is no conclusive answer YET Let's leave it to the scientist that are investigating this world wide to come to a unified conclusion rather than the twisted media and a bunch politicians positioning for their next political move...We'll have a much better understanding of how this all came to be in a few years...remember aids and all the whacky stories and theories of it's origin... Even today many still believe that Gaëtan Dugas was "patient zero" basically Aid's Wuhan.......eventually we will have a better idea of how this came to be but right now you, me, anyone with half a brain trying to act as if we have a clue is ludicrous. It's true I have ties with China via my business connections which for what it's worth are pretty useless to any sales in the U.S. in my industry...Quartz surfacing ( countertops ) Cambria used a 1930 tariff act to claim injury in 2018 and succeeded in getting a 300+% anti dumping and countervailing duty on all Chinese quartz virtually making it impossible for me and 1000's of other U.S. companies from importing from China..they put 100's of factories and thousands of people out of work in China...I can honestly say I would have the same stance / hang on we just don't know what we don't know yet attitude no matter where the premature prognosticators pointed their fingers as to it's real origin..

So a test tube from a Barcelona sewer collected in March 2019 has some traces of the virus....and that somehow suggests that the virus jumped across Europe, leaving NO trail...landing in Wuhan, and from there it exploded into pandemic.

Yeah...that's a pretty scientific view.

Not what I said or implied at all...but carry on with your silly ass tactics :laughings: BTW where did you get this "scientific " information that it left no trail...you know that for a scientific fact? The bullshit you throw out sometimes really gets me in the mood for a good rake beating.(metaphorically speaking of course :cursing:)

I posted this earlier...the Chinese are certainly interested in adaptable pandemic viruses, and messing with them in their labs.
Lions, and tigers and bears..Oh my! Those insidiously evil bastards! Are you really that naive?...You don't think every single major world power isn't doing the exact same research? They'd be being irresponsible not to be.

Last edited:
TAE....you have a way of posting a lengthy argument....that doesn't say a damn thing.
All you do is throw doubt on everything, and that's your argument.

:rolleyes:

I think it's pretty obvious to a lot of scientists that COVID-19 came out of Wuhan and turned into a pandemic.
Also, many are pretty sure it came from a Wuhan lab.
They've even traced specific strains of the virus and their trail...so there is no doubt what part of the word it came from.

But you can wait for more "proof". :facepalm:

Well then it must be so.... :thumbs up:

:rolleyes:

Let me help you...

"I think it's pretty obvious"...(means that it's been all over the news)....to a lot of scientists that COVID-19 came out of Wuhan and turned into a pandemic.
I'm not imagining that, that's why I think it's pretty obvious...but you keep imaging, implying and tossing out doubt...that it's got nothing/anything to do with China.

But you keep imaging, implying and tossing out doubt...that it's got nothing/anything to do with China.

"I Think" trying to reason with you on this particular topic is an exercise in futility...You've got your hard on for China as the evil propagator of this pandemic and you're going to rant on with 100% certainty that you are right...kind of like on the need for wearing a mask early on in this thread that have somehow mysteriously disappeared.

Don't want to waste anymore time trying to get it through your thick head so I'll leave this particular topic with this. I understand and agree that the first known major outbreak of this virus started in Wuhan...no shit Sherlock...That's where it stops...What I also know is that how it jumped to humans and where it first jumped IS NOT KNOWN at this time...and maybe will never be known...It's easy to jump to conclusions and point fingers without all the facts. The stories that have come about reflect the integrity and validity of those hap hazard "premature and unsupported" conclusions and speak for themselves...People like yourself spouting out "facts" that aren't facts should expect to get challenged on them...but no...you're right and that's that....all you do is attack, deny and accuse...even when your ass has been clearly handed to you.

The WHO is just releasing a blame game report on China. Do we believe it or not?

Ive watched too many movies, so in my laziness I accept the CDC and the WHO over the politicians.

this email will self destruct in 10 seconds....

YouTube

I understand and agree that the first known major outbreak of this virus started in Wuhan...no shit Sherlock...That's where it stops.

No...that's not where it "stops"...that's where it started, and we have a pandemic. What's you point...?...what is it that you still don't know and need facts on?

Your bias is clearly showing.
You dodge the facts and keep tossing out doubt that somehow China is not to blame....it just happened or something...???

...even when your ass has been clearly handed to you.
:laughings:

Oh...AFA the masks...that lullaby story that's been told to everyone will eventually come out...but right now, it's easier to just tell people to wear "something".

No...that's not where it "stops"....

Well actually yes that is where it stops...for me.. just because how I see it doesn't align with how you see it doesn't make you right or me wrong,,,,,,,as for Dodging questions ...you danced right by these below...put up or shut up...

Not what I said or implied at all...but carry on with your silly ass tactics :laughings: BTW where did you get this "scientific " information that it left no trail...you know that for a scientific fact? The bullshit you throw out sometimes..

Lions, and tigers and bears..Oh my! Those insidiously evil bastards! Are you really that naive?...You don't think every single major world power isn't doing the exact same research?

Well actually yes that is where it stops...for me..

That's because you are biased.

BTW where did you get this "scientific " information that it left no trail...you know that for a scientific fact? The bullshit you throw out sometimes.

OK...let's play...where's the scientific information that there is a trail from Barcelona to China?
"Put up or shut up"....since you're the one who introduced that into this thread.

Lions, and tigers and bears..Oh my! Those insidiously evil bastards! Are you really that naive?...You don't think every single major world power isn't doing the exact same research?

You really need to come up with something better than "lions, and tigers and bears" as your counter argument.

Sure...research everywhere...but so far we've had several viruses coming from China that have turned into epidemics over the last 10-15 years...and now we have a pandemic.
You're the one who is naïve as to China's intent and goals...or like I said, just biased.

But yeah..."lions, and tigers and bears". :rolleyes:

lol .... same old Miroslav ..... no one's more biased than you but sure, accuse others of the same thing you constantly display

lol .... same old Miroslav ..... no one's more biased than you but sure, accuse others of the same thing you constantly display

What's the matter...no gigs to play, and slow day at the other place, so you came here just to stir something up?

Same old Lt. Bob. :rolleyes:

Hey, glad to see you're still thinking of me, though.
I kinda forgot about you guys after 3 years....but thanks for reminding me why I left.

You notice how he did not put up.....and sadly did not shut up.... Attack, deny and accuse...

I'm still waiting for you to put up something more than just the doubt you keep tossing out as your facts.

Glad to see you found a buddy.

Can't you just accept that someone doubts something and move on with your life?

Oh I accept his doubts, they are pretty clear...no doubt about that.
Acceptance of the other person's views has to be a two-way thing though...if we're both going to agree to disagree.

You know what...
I'm going to follow in RFR's footsteps, and say adios to this thread, because my life HAS been moving on all along. This thread was just a minor daliy diversion...but there is little more to be gleaned from any conversations here about the virus and related topics, because there is too much doubt.

Enjoy the thread guys...

Last edited:
Why then does keeps asking me to prove something...?

This is an open forum, and nothing is going on here that violates any forum rules.

To be honest that says it all man.
I'm just making a suggestion since there's now a line of people rolling their eyes at you.

You want to bring up forum rules and violations, which are totally irrelevant, presumably to draw me in to a side debate that I'll lose then look like you won something and have the last word?

Maybe that's why TAE, after a several hundred posts of saintly patience, is finally expecting more.

All I'm suggesting is that maybe being less rigid in your stance, or accepting that unity is unlikely to be reached, might make these 'healthy debates' go a little smoother.

Last edited:
It's just a discussion, guys. Some based on what we've been told, some based on opinion, and I reckon some based on fact.....such that they are. The timing makes for an interesting topic, we're all being touched by it to some extent or another. No need for sniping at one another, imho.

Speaking of what we've been told, follow me here: Let's take this chloroquine, and/or hydrochloroquine, as a treatment for the corona virus. To my understanding it was/has been used as a treatment (perhaps first) in countries outside the US. They starting using it in this country, the US. Although not thoroughly tested clinically, the FDA allowed its use by doctors to fight the corona virus. Reports were, anecdotally, it was useful, it worked and saved lives.

In walks President Trump. He says, hey, there seems to be some promise in this chloroquine/hydrochloroquine, he wants to stockpile the stuff and urges doctors to give it a shot in an effort to save lives and kick this corona virus' ass.

The media goes apeshit, some Dem politicians go full bore in opposition to its use and some actually ban its use to treat corona in their states.

Now get this. The media questions Dr. Fauci about chloroquine/hydrochloroquine as a treatment for corona. Fauci says "No...the evidence you're talking about is anecdotal. In other words it hasn't been proven through clinical testing to be effective in treating corona virus.

But....But! Apparently the National Institute of Health, of which Fauci is the director, in connection with a SARS-Cov outbreak, the NIH conducted clinical testing in 2005 on chloroquine/hydrochloroquine as a treatment. They not only found it was an effective treatment, but also had "prophylactic" effectiveness.

wtf is up with that? I'll quote some of the article in question, and provide a link. As a disclaimer, I haven't searched any further proof of the claims made in the article.

research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

“In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”

DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die” – True Pundit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back