My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect to anyone, but aren’t we quibbling over the ingredients of the massive shit sandwich we’re all bring fed?
;)

We are in a crisis right now, and as I’ve said before, this is just like the “color revolutions” the CIA has staged in other countries.

They tend to weaken the country, create division and sooner or later regime change. (Along with increased police powers)

Are we in the late stages of a coup and/ or regime change in our own country????

Nows not the time for infighting.

LazerBeakShiek This place is ruled by Satan.[/QUOTE said:
This place is actually owned and operated by,.....well, figure it out for yourself. Sooner or later, moderators just might reappear and make you disappear.

There you go again...twisting it.
Now you're saying "excessive use of force"...but before you said that the cops wanted to intentionally kill Floyd.

I did say that based upon the information at the time because it certainly did appear that there was intent.

A day or two later, intent became unclear. Hence...the "excessive use of force" comment.

Am I not allowed to write my thoughts at any given point in time?

Or should I simply refrain from posting because you have a penchant for chastising anyone who doesn't agree with you?

In the meantime....it is being reported that Floyd and the killer cop worked together as security at a Latino club.

Sooner or later, the truth will be revealed.

Dude...what do you want...for me to respond to your posts based on what you MIGHT say 2 days later...? :D

So yeah, you can write your thoughts at any given time, and I will respond to them at that same time.
When you post 2 days later, at least make it clear your previous point is no longer valid...don't leave what you already said hanging in the air, and then get all flustered because it's not clear what it is you want to say now.

:rolleyes:

And...I already mentioned a few days ago that they use to work together at the Latino club...old news...but at this point, there's no connection yet that their club relationship is directly connected to Floyd's death...and again, they can't dismiss all his other contributing factors.
Cops can't tell what's going on with someone internally and specifically what drugs they are on. Also...almost every suspect apprehended by the police in most of the reality cop shows, complains when they are put down to the ground..."my back, my shoulders, my knees"...etc.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't have considered his "I can't breathe" as legit...I'm just saying that people who are regularly in trouble with the law, tend to know what to say and how to act to try and get some slack from the cops....so maybe that partly why he was ignored...?

Like already mentioned...I think it comes down to approved arrest procedures, based on how a suspect is acting/responding. I've seen cops get VERY aggressive, and justifiably so...but each situation is different, and I do think most cops respond accordingly.
That doesn't mean this cop(s) was...so not saying he should get off the hook...but again, what are their procedures. That needs to be looked at. It can't just be about "white cop/black suspect"...'cuz that's not going to be a fair trial then.

I again agree that a knee to the neck for 8 minutes is crazy long and excessive...so I don't condone that at all...but I am also saying that yes, we need to wait for all the info to be in.
The problem I'm having is that based entirely on that one video, the cop(s) have been already judged and convicted by the "mob" and by liberal media, before we even HAVE all the details.
That's become very common now thanks to social media...and people simply follow mob mentality.
IOW....the same way blacks were unfairly lynched back in the day, without any trial, just on some assumed guilt, by low-life white people...let's not now lynch the cops without due process...but I do hope they are prosecuted to the full extent and based on what is proven, that they receive just punishment.

Who should really go on trial is the media that helped to drive the riots by promoting them as "justifiable protests"...but for some reason, journalists can say whatever they want these days...and call it "news".

No disrespect to anyone, but aren’t we quibbling over the ingredients of the massive shit sandwich we’re all bring fed?
;)

We are in a crisis right now, and as I’ve said before, this is just like the “color revolutions” the CIA has staged in other countries.

They tend to weaken the country, create division and sooner or later regime change. (Along with increased police powers)

Are we in the late stages of a coup and/ or regime change in our own country????

Nows not the time for infighting.
With all due respect, I appreciate the fact that you don't write paragraph upon paragraph, or write an entire book chapter to say what you think.
I'm gonna impose a self "time out" on myself. I should have known better than to engage myself again.

:laughings:

I forget that many people these days aren't able to have involved conversations with multiple facets ongoing.
Everyone now gets their discussion in short sound bytes, one-line text messages, and tweets on Twitter...so now their thought process often follows that same level of complexity. ;)

At some point we all see that society does not function. We cannot even speak to each with adequate understanding. Perhaps not friends anymore? There is some respect , but its because we are on a battlefield together.

We can always find things to fight about. So if you were wronged and you want to fight there should be a place for that. If you dont want to fight for what is yours, let them give it up in the psyche ward. Its peaceful there.

Isolate and evolve .

My fathered passed when I was young, my mother was not around. If you do not fight youre dead here. Floyd needed to realize that the enemy was not the police officer or law, but the people who fought with him all his life. If he was indeed a bouncer, it makes perfect sense. He is fighting the wrong people.

Are we needing fight lessons? Learn how to identify the people blocking you? Learn how to attack them and neutralize targets.

Last edited:
Because of Covid. Most of the business done is through teleconference. I need to video call customers and demonstrate model number location for circuit board replacement in medical equipment. I get these people who STARE directly into the camera.

It bugs me that grown adults, dont know to respect the person on the screen you are talking to. You do not stare into camera lense and respect yourself, while trying to communicate with others. You look retarded. Go in the bathroom and look in the mirror if you need to. Dont do it on Skype.

Ok you want to fight with me, you will not get the right part.

Right now they are doing the CPAP machines. It is all COVID nightmare stories. People left needing assistance at night for the elderly.

Last edited:
Slow re-opening around here. The huge numbers are still in the downtown of the large cities.

The Governor is watching this chart, the Hospital headcount....
I agree, this might be better data than the "murky data" of the tests. The Hospital beds can paint a picture of the severe cases at least, and beds can be actually counted with repeatable results which is not able to be stated for the test data, that have inconsistent results, or in rural areas.. not even performed.

in short, are there empty beds in the ICU? are there Ventilators? how many? …how many new patients filling beds for COVID symptoms.

the same site has other data, age , fatality etc....but there again, if the rural areas aren't even being tested, and the results of the tests being done in the city aren't consistent results...what does the data mean anyway?

Head count and Bed count.....back to basics.

Attachments

• COVID today.png
    COVID today.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 4
I got news for you all. We’re all still getting played. All this outrage, protesting, looting, rioting etc is a smokescreen to distract everyone.
Meanwhile the surveillance technology is still being rolled out. The contact tracing is still bring implemented. In a press conference in Minnesota it was announced that contact tracing would be used on the protesters. Ironic how it’s original ‘intent’ was to track and control the spread of the disease, but now it has broader uses.

Federal legislation was passed to enable authorities to access internet browsing history without a warrant. The 4th amendment for all purposes is gone.

They keep on talking about the ‘second wave’

That can easily be blamed on the protesters violating lockdown, not practicing social distancing, and not wearing masks.

Then, we all get locked down all over again.

DONT COME OVER HERE!
PISS ON MY GATE!
SAVE IT
JUST KEEP IT OFF MY WAVE!

Big-Waves.jpg

Patrick
Stewart
Money

Cause our tummies are full of Pae- Jay- Ah

Cry, if you want to cry
If it helps you see
If it clears your eyes
Hate, if you want to hate
If it keeps you safe
If it makes you brave
Pray, if you want to pray
If you like to KNEEL
If you like to lay

Gate , definition of

abstract

Mean interpupillary distance (IPD) is an important and oft-quoted measure in stereoscopic work. However, there is startlingly little agreement on what it should be. Mean IPD has been quoted in the stereoscopic literature as being anything from 58 nun to 70 mm. It is known to vary with respect to age, gender and race. Furthermore, the stereoscopic industry requires information on not just mean IPD, but also its variance and its extrema, because our products need to be able to cope with all possible users, including those with the smallest and largest IPDs. This paper brings together those statistics on IPD which are available. The key results are that mean adult IPD is around 63 mm, the vast majority of adults have IPDs in the range 50-75 mm, the wider range of 45-80 mm is likely to include (almost) all adults, and the minimum IPD for children (down to five years old) is around 40 mm.

"Life's the same I'm moving in stereo
Life's the same except for my shoes
Life's the same you're shakin' like tremolo
Life's the same it's all inside you"

Aren’t you the perfect troll. I no longer feel like posting in this thread. Mission accomplished, you should feel proud.

I ve got it all
I m getting more

But Im so humble..

It seems like everyone thought up words and spelling to fight with. We already had guns, and big bombs, and war? WTF are words? or schools?

Finish the fight.

FINISH IT! and 'also' make it a Thriller..

THRILLER-ALSO_Front-Cover.jpg

Last edited:
I guess it's okay I puked the day away
I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way
And if you want me back
You're gonna have to ask
Nicer than that
Nicer than that

With my foot on your neck
I finally have you
Right where I want you
Right where I want you