My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure...there's a lot more gun owners on the conservative side...so I'm sure if ANTIFA wants to start trouble, they will certainly find it. :D

For myself i hate this red/ blue, left wing/ right wing system. I consider myself loyal to NO party.

I’ve heard it said a million times that the left wing and right wing belong to the same bird. And that bird is a bird of prey.

The two party system creates division right from the get go. It’s a “what team are you on’ mentality.

That being said, red states and regions do tend to be more conservative and pro second amendment.

You notice how the majority of The rioting, looting and burning is happening in the blue held areas? Not the red.
The purpose of the second amendment is fully visible. Not for hunting but self protection. A couple of armed people standing guard over business will give pause to those who seek to loot, pillage and burn it down. They’ll think twice and move on to an easier target.

The media is always painting the AR15 as an assault weapon , yet a cop friend of mine disagrees. It’s a defensive weapon. It holds people off.

On the broader picture, whoever’s pulling the strings on this whole mess are surely evil. They’re doing their best to try to destroy this country.
We all have to come together, stop fighting each other and focus on who is REALLY our enemy.

Last edited:
It’s a defensive weapon. It holds people off.

So does a nice 12 gauge pump.
Backed up by a 9mm with a 15 round clip. :)

The thing with the 2-party system has become very polarized in the last 10-15 years...I think really starting with Clinton...but it's really got bad after Obama, where lines were being drawn much hard.
Before that, there was also a solid middle ground where a good deal of both Dems and Reps stood. I do think it's still there, but it seems the media pulls the strings, and they've become very supportive of the harder left liberals...or as they like to be called, "progressives".

Now, when you look at some of the other democratic countries where there's multiple parties, or a constant flow of new parties forming and some fading...
...TBH, I find that they always end up with even weirder results when they have elections. You see it in Great Brittan and France a lot...so there ends up some smaller party that might win because there are too many fighting for power...and it's harder to see whose interest they really have in mind.

I think this situation in the US will only get more divisive...but what I think is going to happen, is that the Democrats are going to be fully taken over by the harder liberals/progressives, simply because in another 10 years, they will have the numbers, as the Millennial generation becomes the more dominant, now that the Boomers are fading. The generations in-between the Boomers and the Millennials are smaller in number, and while they should be the ones taking the passing of power from the Boomers...I get the feeling they won't be able to, and you may see a much younger group of politicians coming into power in the next decade...these are the people who are right now out there "protesting"...and getting bussed in from Portland. ;)

It will be interesting...though TBH, it won't matter much us remaining Boomers...we'll all be close to the end by then...so it's the generations after us and their kids and grandkids who will live with that.

Well, the democratic party is certainly much different than in earlier years. I think if JFK were alive today he wouldn’t recognize it.

The two party system creates division right from the get go. It’s a “what team are you on’ mentality.

You can thank the schools system for perpetuating that.

Now you have no choice but to continue. To their ultimate doom.

Ill push till the end . The schools divide you at like what 10? Before 10 everyone basically gets along. Then its fight fight fight. Teachers need to be hung. Go to fuckin work! Put em in the trenches digging ditches. Then ask em if their spelling correctly.

It will be interesting...though TBH, it won't matter much us remaining Boomers...we'll all be close to the end by then...so it's the generations after us and their kids and grandkids who will live with that.

That sums me up, I have the 25-35 "young ones" around a lot and the angst and anger and intensity they have, to all this news events, is exhausting to me these days. lol

They actually go to the protests, not sure which side, or if its just to "be there" like Woodstock or something...or to support something,
while a Senior Citizen, at least me, doesn't even want to watch it on tv, let alone go get shot with rubber bullets or maced or my car vandalized with bricks thrown at it.

Stories Im hearing from Austin and Dallas isn't good, its not even about the protest, its become a Mob Mentality. An excuse for both sides to kind of let loose of anger.... people being maced by police for no reason, protesters breaking out Skateboard shop windows and looting that has nothing to do with the "protest meaning".

In a way its like a music venue, where theres a Band....but a lot of the crowd shows up to get drunk and laid, the "band and music" becomes some unimportant back drop noise.

Stories Im hearing from Austin and Dallas isn't good, its not even about the protest, its become a Mob Mentality. An excuse for both sides to kind of let loose of anger.... people being maced by police for no reason, protesters breaking out Skateboard shop windows and looting that has nothing to do with the "protest meaning".

Its so sad.

Look at Brooklyn, they stabbed that officer in the neck! Unprovoked.

Words have no cost or impose no currency. People have the freedom to speak.

And another thing, everything burns up in the light. So go ahead and keep starring , I like my hamburgers well done.

Up my way, there was a busload imported from Portland. They were met by the Ar15 welcome committee. They all got back in the the bus.

We have no trouble here. ;)

Yeah Buddy...I am not a conspiracy theorist...But I gotta say I REALLY liked those dudes in the videos with the AR's saying that shit ain't happening here...

It's weird and I am not generally a violent person but watching those looters in in Santa Monica, Long Beach and LA just pissed me off so damn much...Like who the fuck do they think their entiitled asses are? It's harsh but IMO those pieces of shit don't deserve to breathing air ..they are societal parasites .

For myself i hate this red/ blue, left wing/ right wing system. I consider myself loyal to NO party.

This year when I had to renew my drivers license it asked my political party....I wrote in American....I encourage all Americans to do the same...

A FWIW I am grateful that some Americans had the balls to show with their guns to help stop the rioting and looting. Powerful shit. 200 years ago there were not these huge organized police departments and when shit hit the fan the local citizens stepped in and backed up the few local cops there were.

Our society as a whole has become apathetic and been conditioned that when shit hits the fan that's the cops problem. Don't get me wrong I feel like the police industry has become a business and it behooves them for us to succumb and be reliant upon them. But when the crowds go crazy they are just not set up to cover the mass amount of people that need to be controlled...Might be smart for them to ask the publics help and deputize a shit load of us to go out armed and represent the good guys team.

I saw a great tweet by a guy named Jeremy Boreing. ( don’t know who he is but what he wrote mails it.)

1) Instill fear

2) Lock people in their houses

3) Drive tens of millions out of work

4) Remove the pressure valves (sports, concerts, bars, theaters, lunch with friends)

5) Close the churches

6) Dehumanize by masking the healthy wear masks

7) Wait

8) Strike match

And there we have it! Kabooom!!!!!

First we were in a ‘soft’ lockdown (so our gramma wouldn’t die)

Now we’re in a form of martial law. Maybe not 100%.......... yet.

I’ve said from the beginning we’re all getting played.

The curve of the virus has petered out like ANY other virus. But the tyrants will take credit for their lockdown measures causing that.

Now that the corona is dying out, enter phase 2.

Riots ‘needing’ police and military intervention.

Funny, the politicians that were most adamant about “stay home save lives”, are now encouraging go out and protest!

We are being played right into what they want. Ironic that an event ‘started’ by police wrongdoing, has the full force of the police activated (along with more police wrongdoing)

Last edited:
Yeah Buddy...I am not a conspiracy theorist...But I gotta say I REALLY liked those dudes in the videos with the AR's saying that shit ain't happening here...

It's weird and I am not generally a violent person but watching those looters in in Santa Monica, Long Beach and LA just pissed me off so damn much...Like who the fuck do they think their entiitled asses are? It's harsh but IMO those pieces of shit don't deserve to breathing air ..they are societal parasites .

I got a friend that lives in walking distance from the LB riots . He was sweating bullets :)

I asked him is our Tai food restaurant still standing?? Yeah.

I was relieved. Would have pissed me off if my fave eating establishment was gone. :)

Ps. Conspiracy Theorist is not s bad thing. Just means it’s not proven yet. Once proof has been established it becomes an “expose” :)

Cuomo was saying that if you were in the crowds , consider yourself exposed to COVID. Then said that testing sites were opening up.

Those werent tear gas canisters, they were COVID canisters!

Sorry dude...you're letting your own bias show.
So now, in your opinion, I am biased? How so? Am I biased because I happen to agree with thousands upon thousands of peaceful protesters protesting about the excessive use of force used by those four police officers?
Now that all four officers have been arrested...is the Attorney General of Minnesota also biased?

So now, in your opinion, I am biased? How so? Am I biased because I happen to agree with thousands upon thousands of peaceful protesters protesting about the excessive use of force used by those four police officers?

There you go again...twisting it.
Now you're saying "excessive use of force"...but before you said that the cops wanted to intentionally kill Floyd, and that's what was I responding to....that it was a stupid perspective.
I've not heard thousands upon thousands of people say this was about any premeditated murder.

So yes...you're bias is showing.
No one is disagreeing that the cops used excessive force and bad procedure to hold Floyd down....so I'm not sure what is your debating, if now you're retracting your statement that they intended to murder Floyd from the get-go...???
Don't over-react and invent things...that's why I said you were being biased.

It's like the funeral service for Floyd.
Again...yes, he was killed by the excessive force used during the arrest procedure...but all the nonsense where they're trying to paint him like some great family man, and model citizen, brought down in the best years of his life...blah, blah, blah...is more bias BS.
The guy was arrested multiple times...a heavy drug user...and was intoxicated and all doped up on meth and fentanyl when he was being arrested...not to mention he had COVID-19...so let's just wipe all that away like it never happened.

[EDIT]

I'm kinda curious how the prosecution is going to deal with all those other contributing factors...though I think the cops are already convicted before they ever get to trial...which isn't how it's supposed to be in this country...but hey, we now have social media for that.
These days once someone/anyone on Twitter is offended and makes a complaint...a trial is no longer needed.
Kinda like you saying you know the cops intentionally murdered him...because you saw it on TV...right?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
.but hey, we now have social media for that.
:

What is social media for? Losers?

I cannot do that stuff. Keep track of dead pets and shit. I have been a member and participant in forums and BBS since the 1200 Baud rate modem. The Evil sock. Lord British and chuckles. Apple II C+ life.

here is proof that words are not important..

I referenced Star trek 5 , when Bones is talking with Spock at the camp fire singing, row row row your boat. Bones says, the words are not important it is that you feel good when you sing it.

Here look at Megaforce. Barry Bostwick knows. DEEDS NOT WORDS. look at the RED letters.

MV5BM2JkYzU2NzEtZTEwZS00ZWIwLThjNzItYjgwNzk2YzYwMGQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg

Last edited:
In Nebraska a bar owner took justice into his own hands and shot an invading black man. Shot him dead cold. No charges filed. That is something you cannot do. Depends where your at in this crazy thing.

Stay on your line if you know youre right. Push to the end. Get em. Judgement day. End of the line pal.

There aint no business, like snow business. Except now, there is global warming cause of china and COVID. Your flakes are melting.

What a world.

There you go again...twisting it.
Now you're saying "excessive use of force"...but before you said that the cops wanted to intentionally kill Floyd.[/GUOTE]

I did say that based upon the information at the time because it certainly did appear that there was intent.

A day or two later, intent became unclear. Hence...the "excessive use of force" comment.

Am I not allowed to write my thoughts at any given point in time?

Or should I simply refrain from posting because you have a penchant for chastising anyone who doesn't agree with you?

In the meantime....it is being reported that Floyd and the killer cop worked together as security at a Latino club.

Sooner or later, the truth will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back