My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that your opinion is that Floyd was guilty of some crime deserved of death....on that street.

We are discussing the law, is this murder? wrongful death? or something else. We havent got the whole story yet.

Is everyone guilty? The cop? the guy? Was his intention to kill the black man.

It is ok for police to use force to bring in a perpetrator, and let the judge decide what happened.

It is not ok to resist the arrest.

It is flat wrong to kill police/FBI in the line of duty for their peaceful protests.

Just like all 3 the police are guilty of the crime, then wouldnt the whole crowd be guilty of murdering the cops? Whose the black kettle now?

Last edited:
I get the impression that you think it took three cops almost nine minutes to subdue George Floyd because they thought he was high on drugs and it's ok that one of those cops kneed the man to death.

It appears that your opinion is that Floyd was guilty of some crime deserved of death....on that street.

Well...they way you word it, you seem to think that the cop had every intention to kill Floyd and decided to use his knee to do it...?
I think the answer is somewhere in-between...and I can bet the cop wasn't trying to kill him, but is guilty of not being aware that in fact he WAS killing him.

At this point...is all this stuff going on REALLY about Floyd?
I don't think so...and much of it is just about a mob violence because they can get away with it in the safety of the crowd.
The cops have been told to let them be, and let them burn down a couple of blocks if it makes them happy.
Honestly...I hope someone sues every city government that made the decision NOT to protect those properties so as not to upset the rioters even more.

If this is about some sort of justice...well, the cop was arrested and charged with murder BEFORE the riots went into full swing...so it's not about that.

The media is also very much responsible for promoting these riots...the EXACT same way they were/are responsible for promoting the overreaction to the virus...it's about bringing fear into each home, 24/7...and no, it's not about delivering news, it's about selling product, be it the advertisement crap they shove in-between the doom-n-gloom, or some "message" that's been politically prepared and delivered as "news", when in fact it's often just editorial opinion.

Floyd...he's just a name on some of the signs people are holding as they rush into Target to grab that 50" TV, or while they toss fire bombs at someone's car that just happened to be parked on the wrong street.

We are discussing the law, is this murder? wrongful death? or something else. We havent got the whole story yet.

Is everyone guilty? The cop? the guy? Was his intention to kill the black man.

It is ok for police to use force to bring in a perpetrator, and let the judge decide what happened.

It is not ok to resist the arrest.

It is flat wrong to kill police/FBI in the line of duty for their peaceful protests.

Just like all 3 the police are guilty of the crime, then wouldnt the whole crowd be guilty of murdering the cops? Whose the black kettle now?

It's difficult to respond to you mostly because you post series of disconnected thoughts.

Is everyone guilty.

Indeed we are all guilty of possessing our own prejudice and opinions.

Last edited:
Went for a beer at the local place, reluctantly.

It was sparse, approx. 10% of normal.
Workers all face masked up. I didn't touch my face....I cant say it was fun, or smart.

I don't see the economy coming back, is the vibe I saw. If they closed down , drinking a beer at home is ok.

The waitress said 2 of the 3 locations are shutdown for good, never to re-open. These are places that have been open since the 1980's.
Gone for good....wiped out by the pandemic.

Texas State is cutting 5% employees also due to the bleak outlook. So the 40 million unemployed will be joined by more.

According to CDC charts Texas shows increasing cases still, as is most states. I suppose most will treat it like the flu, unless they get the "bad Wuhan flu" and then its hospital bound. Who knows how this is going to end? Pretending its going away probably wont work.

Well...they way you word it, you seem to think that the cop had every intention to kill Floyd ....

I do. There isn't an EMP or trained police officer who does not know that applying pressure to the carotid artery can result someone unconscious.....or eventual death.

The videos speak volumes of the intent that those three police officers had in mind while they held that man down. And the fourth officer (a junior officer) , Asian, simply stood there.

Those four policemen murdered George Floyd. And all four of them should be held accountable and perhaps spend their lives in prison to remember that their actions were solely responsible for having set this nation on fire.

I do. There isn't an EMP or trained police officer who does not know that applying pressure to the carotid artery can result someone unconscious.....or eventual death.

The videos speak volumes of the intent that those three police officers had in mind while they held that man down. And the fourth officer (a junior officer) , Asian, simply stood there.

Those four policemen murdered George Floyd. And all four of them should be held accountable and perhaps spend their lives in prison to remember that their actions were solely responsible for having set this nation on fire.

Sorry dude...you're letting your own bias show.
For 3-4 cops to use that moment as an *intentional* opportunity to kill the guy in broad daylight, while someone is standing there recording the video...is kinda stupid, and so is your perspective.
If they wanted to intentionally kill him, I'm sure the cops would have found away to do it out of sight, en-rout to the police station...not on the sidewalk.
Remember...they already had in the police car...so why drag him out to intentionally kill him out in the open...???

Sure, they killed him...but it was due to negligent, aggressive procedure...not as some intentional murder. :facepalm:
I think that's also why the charge is 3rd degree murder....not 1st degree...and I wouldn't be surprised it gets dropped down to manslaughter.

I do.

Then the crowd murdered the cops and FBI by the same , guilty by association. The crowd stood by and were a party to. That was a mass murder.

You are not legally guilty of anything because you have thoughts.

I was not guilty. and am not. I was found that by a court of law. It was the people vs. me. Activate the system. Life is not what you think it is. Learn the rules then decide if you want to live here. YOU/THEY will not over throw nothing. What a waste of time.

The other 3 did not knee on his neck?

Who set the nation on fire? The blacks who could not keep their shit together. Look at the videos. The cops burned nothing. The blacks wouldnt follow the rules of the land.

In the situation I saw the guy was resisting arrest. A wrongful death occured.

The blacks and sympathizers are the murders.

Dont get lit on crystal meth and pick fights with the law.

use drugs responsibly. If I am gonna trip my balls off, I stay inside, or in a safe location in a non threatening situation.

Yes drugs are different. So its not the same. I do not want to glorify shrooms. But the worst that could happen?

You increase the dose until you knod out/ close your eyes and lucid dream. Your brain is overloaded by the shrooms and the 3rd eye opens.

It is a profound stargate, and you can bring unusual information back from it. Totally peaceful from anothers standpoint. A thinking mans device. Not exactly recreational or fun, but there is a challenge to it. It is like developing ESP. Or climbing a mountain and getting past the peak.

Last edited:
Yeah, like the last week was a trip! Like the end of the world or something.

No man, I havent touched anything in decades.

Last edited:
He only thinks my thoughts are disconnected because he does not want to be held accountable for his actions.

Women have been saying that words matter. No they do not. Neither does spelling. I see too many woman who live a candy life they go school , stay in school, teach at the school. Eat at the school , work out at the school, at night do PTA at the school. Fuck ladies did you even ever work in the field as something? A teacher isnt something. A teacher is a failure. Be a mentor. A mentor works in a feild and brings the next in and shows them how to survive.

If you wanted a word or spelling currency , too bad. I don't, and stopped going to school when I was 17. Schools out and not coming back. Its just noise. Your choice to understand.

Curious whatchyall think of the Pharoah...this is some crazy character...I guess he's doing well in the Youtube revenue department...

Jump 4 minutes in to see what the white folk did with the antifa I guess somewhere near Seattle....pretty refreshing what should have happened here in La La land

I don't have time right now to watch all 2 hours of that...but I did watch the first 10 minutes...and the guy is right. I've been saying the same thing, ANTIFA and other white, far-left political factions are behind a lot of this rioting.
I also agree with him that black people are being used as tools by those groups...and yes, they are destroying their own communities.

You know...because he's black, he can get away with saying what he is saying and talking how he his talking.
If a white guy made this video...it would be all over the far-left news, and people would be in front of his house ready to burn it down.

I know some will say much of what is mentioned in the video is conspiracy theory BS...the stuff about COVD-19, the courts, and Democrat white elite that have used the virus, and are using these riots, to take control of the population...but look at what is going on, and judge for yourselves.

Up my way, there was a busload imported from Portland. They were met by the Ar15 welcome committee. They all got back in the the bus.

We have no trouble here. ;)

I know some will say much of what is mentioned in the video is conspiracy theory BS...the stuff about COVD-19, the courts, and Democrat white elite that have used the virus, and are using these riots, to take control of the population...but look at what is going on, and judge for yourselves.

“Never let a crisis go to waste”

Rahm Emanuel (D)
Obama’s first Chief of Staff who went on to become Mayor of Chicago

There’s always some kind of agenda

Ps I’m not saying the republicans are innocent holy saints either ;)

Last edited:
Ps I’m not saying the republicans are innocent holy saints either ;)

No, they are not...but it's becoming pretty clear that the Dems/Libs have used both the virus, and now these "protests" for political reasons.
They are certainly trying to spin it all on Trump...but it's clear that the far-left is willing to use fear and violence to promote their takeover of our government.
ANTIFA is one of their tools...and then they go in and rile up the locals for cover, so it looks like it's a local thing...but yeah, no surprise that they were busing them in all the way from Portland down to your neck of the woods just to stir up more violence.

One thing is for sure...there's a lot more gun owners on the conservative side...so I'm sure if ANTIFA wants to start trouble, they will certainly find it. :D

Up my way, there was a busload imported from Portland. They were met by the Ar15 welcome committee. They all got back in the the bus.

We have no trouble here. ;)

That's great RFR. America needs to return to a land of strong individual families, and get the hell away from each other. Fuck unity. Be smart, trust no one. Live your life with all the beauty god intended for you.

I hope the people like not being able to breath. Choke me, ill choke you. Its payback time.

I was not prejudice against blacks before, but now I am. I look at them differently now. Is this what they wanted?

I am trying to recover losses from civil court and going through the proper venues to do so for my wrongful arrests. They charge the sneaker shop at the mall.

Is this a manufactured event from the media to do just that? I draw no connections from Beverly Hills to the struggles of Floyd in MN.

In my state COVID tesing opened back up on the 2nd. I dont think that crowd has any intentions of testing.

The road to healing will be a long one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back