Come mothers and fathers across the land

Dont criticize what you cant understand

Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command

Your old road is rapidly aging

OPEN THE STARGATE
WEAR A MASK
Be A HERO not a criminal

YouTube

Back to reality. As much as I’d like to see a shroom filled ‘happy world’ here’s what’s on the ground.

Saw two videos from different locations of large stacks of bricks neatly laid down in areas where there was zero construction. One stack right in front of a glass building.

How convenient, someone is arming the protesters.

Coincidence? Maybe, but still how convenient. A truck drops off bricks during massive protests. And what do you think they’re gonna be used for???

My guess is a lot of this is organized. Or at least infiltrated.
Just as the CIA has organized ‘organic’ revolts and uprisings in foreign lands.....it’s now happening here.

And the mainstream media is sure doing it’s best to fan the flames of a ‘race war’.

Apparently police pulled a ‘Floyd’ on someone else. But this time it was a white guy. Media won’t touch that one.

Race war riots get coverage, but they've forgotten about the evil covid.

Meanwhile the police state rolls out and pharma companies are busy working on the vaccine that’s gonna save us all.

In NYC two police SUVs drove right through a crowd of protesters.

Didn’t the world get all outraged when some guy in Charlottesville drove into a crowd???

Oh, never mind. He was a right winger. It’s ok when cops do it.

Saw another video. An empty quiet residential street....until cops are running down it ordering people into their houses. One family got shot at.
Paintballs, smoke bombs, rubber bullets, who knows. But I guess it’s illegal now to be on your own property sitting on the porch. You can be shot for that!

Ps happy shroom sunday ;)

Last edited:
There's more to life than news, weather and sports....

Turn off the TV and the computer and go out and breathe some fresh air and ponder this unexplainable miracle you're a part of....Life's a garden...dig it!

That's one thing I avoid...turning on the TV/News channels and listening to the endless blah, blah, blah from the various talking heads.
I stay informed...but I don't "watch the news".
Sometimes I wonder why I pay the monthly service for the damn TV....I only watch it maybe 2 hours per day if there's a good movie on, just to unwind before going to sleep.

That's one thing I avoid...turning on the TV/News channels and listening to the endless blah, blah, blah from the various talking heads.
I stay informed...but I don't "watch the news".
Sometimes I wonder why I pay the monthly service for the damn TV....I only watch it maybe 2 hours per day if there's a good movie on, just to unwind before going to sleep.
I don’t even have TV. I have four or five monitors , but nothing connected to a dish, cable etc.;)

I don’t even have TV. I have four or five monitors , but nothing connected to a dish, cable etc.;)

When I bought the house, I needed to consider my folks spending the summers here and my sister and her husband coming to visit...so no TV was not an option...and now they are all gone....but TBH, I do like movies, which is my main TV viewing these days.
Use to watch sports too, but I kinda lost interest, unless there's something rare on, like the World Cup...which was one of the few sports events I watched with my Mom. Every four years we always watched most of the games together...otherwise, she wasn't a sports person. When my Dad was alive, it was football, boxing all that.
I have a hard time devoting several hours per day to just sit and watch TV...whatever is on. I'm always thinking I could be doing something more meaningful, but every once in awhile I have my TV "veg out" day...and I sit at the computer surfin' the net, while watching movies.
Often I'll put on some movie while I'm in the room doing brainless work, like wiring up a patchbay, etc...and the movie is just background noise.

These days, I still have all the TVs, but I just don't watch all the much.
It's kinda funny, I just added a 75" QLED in my new studio space. I though it would be nice for when some folks are over, even when working in the studio, just to have some viewing available...though until this virus stuff passes, and people get less fearful of socializing...it will be just me in the big, new studio.

There's a report out of Italy that they are seeing the new strains almost completely ineffective...that the virus is fading away rapidly...???

I do like movies, which is my main TV viewing these days.
Computer and a hdmi cable plus an old fashioned DVD player on the big screen and I’m all set.
Come to think of it, I haven't had ‘TV’ for over a decade.

There are many viewpoints on everything. To riot or have uncontrolled mass assembly in the midst of a viral pandemic is..

Everything people are working for , so grammy and grampy don't get sick, was spoiled. A bunch of people get thrown in jail when arrested. That place is not clean.

Brace for the 7 day viral gestation. This shit is real. I dont want to kill anyone. To storm Beverly Hills for a new pair of sneakers because of something 1000+ miles away? Wash your hands.

Cut "the cord" 15 years ago......but don't get me wrong we still watch the boob tube OTA antenna, Tivo lifetime dvr, we share netflix, hulu and Disney with our daughters...we each pay @ $100 a year. and endless way beyond what we could watch media to choose from...TBH we record a @ 8 shows we like on OTA watch a few netflix and hulu series and that's it...rarely use the disney+ except for the grandkids...

Back to reality it's bonkers 20 miles east of me in La La land...we were told keep your ass in your house between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM tonight....or get tossed in the can.

Should be interesting...

I think if we want to continue talking about the Floyd or the riots...maybe start a new thread for that...?... and leave this one for the continuing virus saga, which now seems to have lost it's appeal with the media altogether.

I think if we want to continue talking about the Floyd or the riots...maybe start a new thread for that...?... and leave this one for the continuing virus saga, which now seems to have lost it's appeal with the media altogether.

They’re all intertwined. We started out with state of ‘soft’ marshall law and house arrest, and now the velvet gloves have been taken off revealing the iron fist of the powers that shouldn’t be.

The spark that set it off, I believe to be a real event, as well as a hideous act of police brutality that ended up in death, but.........
Why did this particular incident go viral??????

Stuff like this happens all the time and the country never hears about it.

Yet this event was like the shot heard around the world and look at the mess we’re in now!

The media talking heads should all be arrested for inciting riots.

The whole fucking world is being torn down!
All based on a virus that has proven to be on par with the flu.

The medical ‘experts’ have given us inflated numbers, padded the death statistics.

The politicians have destroyed businesses, the lives of people, and have stolen the precious youth of our children.

The media has done nothing but spread fear.

The rich have gotten exponentially richer from the bailouts and the working people have been given table scraps.

They are ALL fucking criminals who have terrorized the entire world.

It’s disgusting. All these events are not spontaneous ‘black swan’ occurrences.

They are being engineered to tear down our current society and transform it into a society that the ruling class wants.

During this whole corona saga the goal posts have been constantly been moved.

Temporary lockdown to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed, flatten the curve, slow the spread, now we’re in a restore law and order phase. A few weeks turned into a few months.

And now..... we’re in a state of Marshall law pretty much.

Now don’t get me wrong, I want the violence and looting and burning down of buildings to stop as much as anyone else, but this whole situation has been created by those in charge.

Order out of chaos. But what kind of world will we be living in when the dust settles???

The covid, and now the rioting are just the excuse for implementation of what they’ve always wanted. More control of the people.

Too many get all caught up in the minute details and never step back to look a the big picture.

I have to say that at least the TV news channels here in La La are blithering idiots and certainly seem to be adding fuel to the fire. Though condemning the looting and violence in one breath, almost condoning it in another with "something had to be done" "This has to stop"

Things got real for me yesterday. The shopping mall literally walking distance from shack was completely shut down..Local City road equipment and big machines blocking the entrances...shipping containers brought in and dropped off to block road ways...all because there was going to be a protest...WTF? I'm cool with a protest but let's take a little control over where the hell the protest is...In LA say sure if you want to protest go to the Colosseum...anywhere else you're going to the can...you have the right to protest but you don't have the right to block public streets and stop traffic to do it...SHIT!

There's no easy fix but damn we are a bombastic mess right now..

First time I've broke out my Mossberg 500 since the night stalker was killing folks here 35 years ago. Locked and loaded... Man after watching what went down in Santa Monica / Long Beach the day before I was truly a little scared.

That my little city had to waste at least $100K yesterday on cops, city workers and all this blockade shit so that 100 protesters could exercise their rights ... wannabe activist.... You want to put on a protest then do it through the proper channels...just willy nilly lets all show up at XYZ and Fuck the police and the rest of the local population cause we gotz rights is BULLSHIT.....Especially 7 days and 2,000 miles away from where the injustice occurred.

Oh well it's a new day in Paradise....

King.PNG

.just willy nilly lets all show up at XYZ and Fuck the police and the rest of the local population cause we gotz rights is BULLSHIT.

View attachment 106365

The moment you are a danger to yourself or others , you have no rights!

to remain silent?

Fact if they can prove that you are trying to hurt yourself or others. They can hold up to 7 days without pressing a charge. Possibly even without committing a crime. That sounds shitty to me too.

Last edited:
Once you are in for the 7 days. All they need to do is lie and your in there longer.

Oops we lost the paperwork..It happens. All. The . time.

And NO they dont need to tell you if or why you are under arrest. Get familiar with the law.

At the moment of apprehension it is against their best interest to do so.

Last edited:
Do any rules of Civil Engagement even sound fair?

How about we make up rules for each other on a 1:1 ratio. After all we need to exist together suppoedly.

What cha think..I make a rule for you , you make a rule for me. We kill each other all civilized.

NO, you want to make all the rules and tank the country...hahhah

All bullshit from schools. Damn them all(schools). Tried to get away with stolen lines.

Last edited:
Dudes those bad seeds in your protest groups make you a party to.. Any crimes going on.

WTF are infants doing at a rally with tear gas in a COVID crisis! Use your head.

This is a game that is the HIGHEST level of hardcore, and you attack like animals..Ha

I was wrongly arrested in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2019. People were allowed to lie and make action happen. It all need to be proven. And follow procedure. If you are innocent you let due process happen.

Its the same shitty law I gotta deal with.

Whites die at he hands of black cops , it is just not news. Now they killed cops and FBI. Go to hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back