Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83

Thread: My Corona

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I am just reading, and I think for the most part it has stayed pretty civil. What is the point of discussion if everyone agrees?
    DM60 Tunes: The Collection

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DM60 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickster View Post
    And for the record........I've not been insulted in this thread...!
    You sir have appalling taste in Internet Forum threads! There....... didn't want you to feel left out
    Tomco Audio Electric ( TAE )

Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small cave dwelling furry animals.

"The secret to a long life is to live a long time" .... "You can quote me on that" TAE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAE View Post
    With regard to the Spain findings....I was VERY clear this was preliminary and that the data was being peer reviewed...time will tell Miro on the other hand didn't imply, he flat out said there was no trail of this virus...so I asked him to back up his words...not possible in the same breathe he turned it and tried to make it seems as though I was 100% saying it came from Spain and to quit blaming China.. Not what I said or implied...just basically saying can you please just STFU with the China conspiracy shit cause we just don't know yet.... ...but whatever.. It's a lot of back n forth and unless you read all the way through...who the fuck wants to do that? and you believe Miro's perspective on me I'm looking like the biased China tree hugger when in fact I'm just saying WE DON'T KNOW and WE ARE GETTING A LOT OF FALSE AND BIASED INFO...just chill and let the experts figure it out and then prognosticate and pontificate to your informed hearts content....

That I do business in China and have a lot of friends and business acquaintances there, does give a broader perspective of what went down there and what is going down there now. They are totally cruisin through this pandemic because they were all over it like a diaper on a babys ass while we blissfully, arrogantly and stupidly went about our more advanced and sophisticated ways of dealing with the virus....I totally call bullshit on the China's lying about the cases and deaths...It is business as usual BECAUSE they played hard ball on controlling it and confining it while we all played patty cake and whined about having to wear a mask in public...lame

China 1.3 billion people......total of 84,000 cases 8 new cases as of today
    America 330 million people total of over 3 million cases ....3 months in and 54,000 new cases TODAY!....1 fricking day! so in one day we have more than half of all the cases China has had since January ...

Crazy embarrassing.....and this isn't BS ......My Chinese friends are free to go wherever they want today....all business's are open and the economy is full on...They played hard ball and avoided the catastrophe we are living... we played it soft, warm n fuzzy and are still paying a horrible price for our apathy...and the saga continues...yeah making everyone wear a mask and taking temperatures at all public places and restricting people from travelling is lame ...we showed them.......damn ignorance is bliss...

Oh and to back up those numbers... from worldometer

Read em and weep
    Attachment 106540
    TAE, love you man, and i'll read tomorrow with fresh eyes, but that's a little wordy ranty ravey. It doesn't help that you express your desire for Miro to "stfu". But anyway...

Unlike you, I don't know anyone from China. I should say, in China. However. I've limited my viewing of LiveLeak, and certainly on the harder core shit. There you can see things the mainstream press will not show, for good or bad. A lot of stuff there I do not suggest viewing, things once seen sometimes cannot be unseen. What I did see?

Quite a while back my nephew was living with me. Things I saw on LiveLeak I thought he should know, things that were coming, the covid. Coming, some of it. But some, never in this "soft, warm and fuzzy" nation. Apathy? Not for China. Yeah, I saw videos where in China groups of guys in hazmat suits were abducting people against their will off the streets and throwing them into the back of a van. Who knows who those people were, the abducted, or if they were truly covid. Journalists and medical professionals in China have been "disappeared" because according to the government of China they have reported and sounded the alarm wrongly. Kind of a stfu thing, I reckon. That's not my opinion, that is according to those in the know inside China. I don't give a shit what your friends inside China have to say, or their motives. China is not some higher ground we should aspire to.

Frankly, i'm surprised by what you have said.....bordering on disgusted. It provides credence to Miro's suggestion that perhaps because of your business dealings you are biased towards China. But hey, no lines crossed. You think China somehow occupies a higher ground. I do not. China is fucking scum. They caused this shit. They're real compliant and have gotten a handle on this covid thing. Good for them. *spit*

Dude, there is no "China conspiracy shit". The shit came from China. I don't think I have heard anyone other than the government of China say anything different. Could have came from Spain though, yeah? lol

Dude? Wow.

There you go folks. Miro is an asshole, and so is The United States of America. So stfu.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mick Doobie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    In China they were forcing people to stay inside by welding their doors shut. No sir, none of that touchy feely stuff for China. Unlike the US, they're on it! I've heard they burned down covid "infested" buildings with everyone inside. But that's probably just a nasty rumor. They wouldn't do that. Not communist fucking China.
    Last edited by Mick Doobie; 4 Hours Ago at 20:47.

Thread Information