Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79

Thread: My Corona

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    yeah I get the "non-committal" , we're never 100% sure!"....we may never know! .... it might be aliens!....we just dont know ! everything is unknown...etc..etc...

many take that position on everything. it works in courtrooms as 'reasonable doubt" , as "you didnt actually see them commit the crime! so you dont know" or "maybe the data was forged? maybe the film was photoshoped...

lets not look at the data and just live in a peaceful, we dont really know so lets not do anything about it mode.

You do agree it was intentional or accidental, and all the leading groups originally called it Wuhan and data said it seemed to originated there.

But using the "you never know for sure" position, we can all just pretend the data is meaningless and dont blame anyone or anything because well... we may never know.

So CHina is not guilty of anything due to Reasonable Doubt on everything?

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAE View Post
    I am an epistemologist..I seek to try and understand the true origin of knowledge, information and it's true validity...

No...you've made up your mind...you are not seeking anything, and you do push back anytime a finger is pointed at China, because you have connections there.
    Your bias is showing.

So a test tube from a Barcelona sewer collected in March 2019 has some traces of the virus....and that somehow suggests that the virus jumped across Europe, leaving NO trail...landing in Wuhan, and from there it exploded into pandemic.

Yeah...that's a pretty scientific view.

I posted this earlier...the Chinese are certainly interested in adaptable pandemic viruses, and messing with them in their labs.

Chinese scientists discover a new swine flu capable of triggering a pandemic
    Last edited by miroslav; 13 Hours Ago at 21:24.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miroslav View Post
    No...you've made up your mind...you are not seeking anything, and you do push back anytime a finger is pointed at China, because you have connections there.
    Your bias is showing.
    You're entitled to your opinion...I have not made up my mind, I just recognize we don't know ...YET....and there is no conclusive answer YET Let's leave it to the scientist that are investigating this world wide to come to a unified conclusion rather than the twisted media and a bunch politicians positioning for their next political move...We'll have a much better understanding of how this all came to be in a few years...remember aids and all the whacky stories and theories of it's origin... Even today many still believe that GaŽtan Dugas was "patient zero" basically Aid's Wuhan.......eventually we will have a better idea of how this came to be but right now you, me, anyone with half a brain trying to act as if we have a clue is ludicrous. It's true I have ties with China via my business connections which for what it's worth are pretty useless to any sales in the U.S. in my industry...Quartz surfacing ( countertops ) Cambria used a 1930 tariff act to claim injury in 2018 and succeeded in getting a 300+% anti dumping and countervailing duty on all Chinese quartz virtually making it impossible for me and 1000's of other U.S. companies from importing from China..they put 100's of factories and thousands of people out of work in China...I can honestly say I would have the same stance / hang on we just don't know what we don't know yet attitude no matter where the premature prognosticators pointed their fingers as to it's real origin..

So a test tube from a Barcelona sewer collected in March 2019 has some traces of the virus....and that somehow suggests that the virus jumped across Europe, leaving NO trail...landing in Wuhan, and from there it exploded into pandemic.

Yeah...that's a pretty scientific view.
    Not what I said or implied at all...but carry on with your silly ass tactics BTW where did you get this "scientific " information that it left no trail...you know that for a scientific fact? The bullshit you throw out sometimes really gets me in the mood for a good rake beating.(metaphorically speaking of course )

I posted this earlier...the Chinese are certainly interested in adaptable pandemic viruses, and messing with them in their labs.
    Lions, and tigers and bears..Oh my! Those insidiously evil bastards! Are you really that naive?...You don't think every single major world power isn't doing the exact same research? They'd be being irresponsible not to be.
    Tomco Audio Electric ( TAE )

Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small cave dwelling furry animals.

"The secret to a long life is to live a long time" .... "You can quote me on that" TAE

Thread Information