My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endcoronavirus.org is disseminating some really tough guidelines on whooping covid's butt BUT I feel like they are singing to the choir with me.

I've used the analogy of playing patty cake as opposed to hard ball dozens of times throughout this thread and amongst many friends and family....I am pretty blown away with how easily people are swayed by misinformation and not doing their own research and validation...XYZ said it, I read it on Facebook

So anyways I don't like what these folks are implying as hard ball but I think they're on the right track with this dang bug. I just read a article where a "Doctor" states that in actuality covid is no deadlier than the flu and we're just making a big deal out of it....hmmm? I'm 68 been through a shit ton of flu seasons and yet I don't know one person personally who died from the flu...In one year I personally know about 6 people that were killed from Covid.

Anyways here's a link to the main peeps at the helm of endcoronavirus.org pretty impressive crew I'll take them over Fraudouchie and his ramblings any day.

TAE, i have a good friend who got the flu almost 4 years ago. Over the course of a couple of weeks, it progressed into pneumonia, which got progressively worse. They finally had to hit it with a high powered drug, which knocked it down, but one of the side effects was that it cause problems with his heart rhythm. It zapped his strength so bad that he had to give up a lot of the stuff he did, like construction projects around the house, playing golf, etc. It took 2 years for them to get his heart back into rhythm. The flu can be very serious.

When Covid hit, he was scared to death! He was a prime candidate to catch it. He got vaccinated as soon as he could, locked down at home for almost a year. He's finally gotten out, even took a couple of trips this past summer.

Reactions: TAE
Oh man not downplaying the flu. Just totally pissed when someone tries to imply that covid is no worse....it is several times more deadly. and absolutely needs to be taken much more seriously that the average flu virus. For sure the flu can be serious...every year people die from it. My point was I personally in my 68 years of being exposed to the flu's that have come and gone never knew someone personally that died from it, never in my 68 years have I seen our world try so hard to avoid not getting a "flu" and yet for the first time in my life I have friends and family that are no longer breathing because of this current virus. When a medical doctor who uses his single little brilliant I am a doctor, trust me I am almost a God mind at this point in time tries to down play Covid as if it is no more dangerous than the flu. He's is being incredibly irresponsible. IMO That guy needs to be shut down and have his license pulled. Lying with manipulated statistics to prove his theory, telling the world that it wasn't any worse than flu's in the past, blaming Faucci ( who I really don't like anyway) for the hysteria, creating more doubt and questions of if a mask is necessary, if a vaccine is necessary, if isolation is necessary in our population. It's professionals like this idiot that has put us in the place we ( the countries in that list that are at the bottom of the beating covid list) are in. I noticed that this article is not easy to find that means the general public hasn't seen it yet ( it was released yesterday) It is the fuel the anti vaxers, anti maskers, covid is just a flu folks are hungry for in a time when they all need to just do their best not to get this virus...IT IS NOT JUST ANOTHER FUCKING FLU! But I'm not bitter... ;) So lets look at this piece and examine the motives....maybe this dumbass doctor really believes what he is saying though for sure there are 10's of thousands of doctors at least his equal that don't. When someone has a PHD people just assume they're smarter, wiser, than the general population, It isn't easy to earn a PHD but there are billions of people who don't have PHD's that are just as smart or smarter than many of the doctors they go to see. But we give them God like status and accept what they say as fact. I have been through the medical bull shit show too many times at this juncture in my life and realized long ago often what they babble off what they think is fact as fact when in fact it isn't, In actuality they sometimes really don't know but spout it off anyway and many times are totally wrong.... when it comes to dealing with anything serious medically you need to do your own due diligence and be your own advocate. It is important to remember that 50% of all doctors graduated at the bottom of their class. Ok the article and motive ...for him maybe he really believes it so he puts it out there as a valiant cyber gladiator fighting for the truth. The legitimate media looks at it and says Oh hell no we're not publishing this convoluted rhetoric...ah but who might? a click bait site where they get you to subscribe? Yep that how I stumbled upon it in an e-mail with this oh I gotta read this title

One Big Lie Created the COVID Pandemic​

So I clicked on it and it gave me the first few paragraphs of hyperbole but cuts me off short of the meat and potatoes of the article and is making me buy a at minimum $5 subscription to this stupid ass site to get all of their dumbass articles...I smell bullshit. So I google the title and it took me a good bit of googling to find the same article out on the net. I read about half of it and wanted to puke. By then I knew this guy was one of those bottom half of the class doctors sensationalizing, grand standing to get his name out there to sell his dumbass books. The dude is an irresponsible clown.

I'd love to watch him squirm and wiggle in a debate with some of the doctors that are running endcovidvirus.org. They'd chew up and spit his theories out like the horse crap that they are. Here's the link to the bait click article to illustrate how and why it is out there....but I'm not posting the link to the full article as I don't want to be part of it's promotion.

I guess I am a little more reactive and upset than some about the "fake news" because people I love and care about are anti vaxers, anti maskers exactly because of this kind of bullshit. They don't fact check it...a fireman that a friend knows sent this article to them...That one rings so true because that's how the one about the Spanish university study showed that the Pfiser vax has Graphene in it was validated by a loved one to me....I mean he's a fireman. Total bullshit but it's out there and causing doubt and confusion in an already fucked up world...We gotta get a grip on this damn virus and it isn't going to happen unless we start playing REAL HARD BALL.

Last edited:
No one is anxious to admit they screwed up...uh oops I was only a shit ton of 25 times off of the real number...it's all about math , data and unintentionally propagating incorrect statistics because most don't double check or verify before putting information out..incidence rate was actually 25 times less.....or 1 in 25,000 vs 1 in 1000 oops!

when it comes to dealing with anything serious medically you need to do your own due diligence and be your own advocate
TAE, well that was a lengthy post. I read every word. I've quoted what I consider to be the most truthful words written within this thread. You are 100% correct! It is an individual responsibility. Many people are capable of performing due diligence, deciding what is right for themselves.
Far too many people resemble sheep.

The common flu has been ever present for decades.

The Phizer company knows that Covid will be as ever present as the common flu is. They are making $$$ from vaccines, but there is an additional source of income for Phizer in the long game.

So..... the lunacy is still going on , eh? ;)

Just popping in for a second, gonna jump back out again.
Just my way of saying hi. Hope everyone is doing well in this utterly insane world.

So..... the lunacy is still going on , eh? ;)

Just popping in for a second, gonna jump back out again.
Just my way of saying hi. Hope everyone is doing well in this utterly insane world.
Dooooood! Was wonderin how ya was doing the other day...Since you left I joined a country rock band...WTF? AND something crazy happened where an informed mofo like yerself would have be nice to of been able to bounce salvage repair ideas off of....Check out this damn video...the Taylor was el kabonged big time and is now in the hands of some guy out here in so cal who is supposed to be some kind of guitar whisperer...we'll see how it comes out in a month or so...Glad yer still kickin and yeah this world is getting weirder every day....

Reactions: RFR
Dooooood!

Yo, TAE

I didn't want to drift off topic in the clinic to ask a question. Jimi's song with his granddaughter, you mentioned Dr. Hook. Is the guy to whom you were referring the one who did the deep stuff in the band? In On the cover of the Rolling Stone, "I got a freaky ol' lady name of cocaine Katy sewing embroideries on my jeans." Is it that guy? If so, he did solo stuff? What's his name?

Yo, TAE

I didn't want to drift off topic in the clinic to ask a question. Jimi's song with his granddaughter, you mentioned Dr. Hook. Is the guy to whom you were referring the one who did the deep stuff in the band? In On the cover of the Rolling Stone, "I got a freaky ol' lady name of cocaine Katy sewing embroideries on my jeans." Is it that guy? If so, he did solo stuff? What's his name?
Oh I see how it is...can't go off topic in Jimistone's thread but heck no problem going off topic in TAE's silly ass my corona :laughings:

Just kidding brother...

Shel Silverstein is a totally hip, slick n cool cat. A helluva songwriter and a crazy cool author I knew he wrote a lot of Dr. Hooks stuff but HOLY SHIT this guy has a lot of tunes under his belt...including Sylivia's Mother and Cover of the Rolling stone but sooooooo much more.... Check this out

He's not a great singer but he does sing some solo stuff for kids and does backup a lot...

In the video below it is one of my favorite live recordings of any band anywhere...Shel is laying on the bed blowing harp in the back ground...God I love this tune!

With regard to his singing.....Oh Hell I'll move this into his own thread in Prime time...He totally deserves it.

Oh I see how it is...can't go off topic in Jimistone's thread but heck no problem going off topic in TAE's silly ass my corona :laughings:

Just kidding brother...

Shel Silverstein is a totally hip, slick n cool cat. A helluva songwriter and a crazy cool author I knew he wrote a lot of Dr. Hooks stuff but HOLY SHIT this guy has a lot of tunes under his belt...including Sylivia's Mother and Cover of the Rolling stone but sooooooo much more.... Check this out

He's not a great singer but he does sing some solo stuff for kids and does backup a lot...

In the video below it is one of my favorite live recordings of any band anywhere...Shel is laying on the bed blowing harp in the back ground...God I love this tune!

Well, the clinic ain't prime time to get all chatty. Was just trying to be respectful by asking the question here. (y)

• Haha
Ouch! look what you did to that poor flag! LoL

I’ve heard a lot of stories of how people busted up their guitars, but this one deserves an award.

Good thing I’ve been long gone from LA. I would have charged you double for the repair ;)

• Haha
Ouch! look what you did to that poor flag! LoL

I’ve heard a lot of stories of how people busted up their guitars, but this one deserves an award.

Good thing I’ve been long gone from LA. I would have charged you double for the repair ;)
Glad you're alive n kickin, keep on keepin on! Crazy one in a million kind of thing for sure.....That guitar was actually signed by Bob Taylor and the wood was purchased directly from Brazil by Brent personally to have made into that guitar. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back