My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys I really just don't know what to believe or think at this juncture. Epistemology ( the study of the origin and validity of knowledge) So many terrible decisions have put us where we are today ...I point to the dozens of countries including China who have this totally under control and the mighty America...the greatest country in the world is a total hot mess. REAL purposely released disinformation by the CDC and WHO such as ( you don't need a mask if you don't have the virus ) and the well intended media (both sides) reporting what they believe in which is very often biased and jaded with good intentions of leading the sheep, the masses are asses world down the path "they" think is best for them. I am personally disgusted and ashamed of how the country I was born and raised in and pay taxes to support has failed "we the people" miserably and continues to do so.

A really good example of distorted truth that's fresh is Simone Gold and her partner John Strand being arrested for being at the Capitol protest that went way wrong. I wholeheartedly believe that 95% or more of the people that came to protest had no intention of "rioting or breaking any laws" They came to peacefully protest. Certainly 99.9% had no intention of anyone getting killed. Folks I've been in a mass hysteria situation and it is frightening (US Festival back in the 70's) ...When people are in a packed like sardines situation and the cattle get restless...all bets are off and it's every man and woman for themselves. It's is heartbreaking and in hindsight disgusting but that is what we little human animals are capable of when the shit hits the fan...why do you think it is illegal to yell "fire" in a theatre? Gold and Strand are being branded by the media and the powers that be as if they were the leaders in organizing this and were actively encouraging and participating in the violence..Just not true on any of the points.

Here's what Simone has to say about being arrested...
(Gold confirmed to The Washington Post on Jan. 12 that she was present at the riot and does "regret being there,” but told the newspaper, “I can certainly speak to the place that I was, and it most emphatically was not a riot.” However, the affidavit indicates that a video of a police officer who was pulled down by a member of the mob during the riot landed in front of Strand and Gold.)

So she and Strand go to this protest along with several thousand other protestors and happen to be standing in front of where one officer "somewhere" in this cluster fuck gets pulled down...not the one that got killed but pulled down never the less. Oh hell yes guilty as hell burn them because they were standing there watching! No it was knuckleheaded dumbasses that started and perpetrated the violence small groups like some from the "Proud Boys". I will say that that preacher Bill Dunphy mentioned in this politico article IMO absolutely needs to be charged with inciting a riot and manslaughter. Dr. Gold and Strand...that's bullshit grandstanding on two very smart people who had no intention or part in the violence...It is estimated there were over 10,000 protesters and out of that under 100 have been arrested and they are 2 of the 100...that's political positioning, grandstanding, game playing bullshit..at least that's my perspective.

On the frontline doctors...Trump did not bag on them but the mainstream media, the medical mafia did a good job of trying to make them look like heretics when in fact they are just plain old American citizens who happen to have PHD's in medicine that saw that the Powers that be / medical mafia where shoving turd sandwiches downs the throats of the masses and they couldn't just sit by silently. EXAMINE THE MOTIVE!

Why would 10+ people with PHD's join together on their own dimes go to Washington to make a statement to congress and the world that the public was being misinformed? I'm speaking of their original visit of course and their speech about Hydroxychloroquine. I totally believe I should be able to take it and totally believe it will help me not get the virus. What did the doctor give my brother? Ivermectin ( the other drug she mentions in this video.

So I don't just discount her statements because other doctors say she's a whacko...what's her motive? She owns stock in the manufacturer of Hydroxychloroquine? She and the other 10+ "Frontline medical DOCTORS" believe we are being led down a monetarily inspired foolish road. I'm sure she is right...now the experimental and all the concern she speaks of...valid but speculative. So even though I do wholeheartedly believe money was and is a big part of this clusterfuck we are in ...we're in it and I don't want to get the dang Covid even if there is only a 1 in 200 chance of me getting dead if I do. So for me her take that because I am under 70 and semi healthy I should not get the vaccine leaves me uncomfortable...1 in 200...wish that were the odds of winning the lottery.

So here we are and I'm am truly torn on deciding to take or not take the vaccine...but leaning towards taking it...

As someone who has had the displeasure of dealing with the medical world intimately with cancer these last few years I have totally confirmed my previous beliefs that when we say doctors are practicing medicine they are not kidding. It is not an exact science and if you ask 10 doctors that all specialize in some one thing you'll get 10 different perspectives and ways to approach "the problem" though cookie cutter solutions are the main stay. Depending on what the problem is it gets even dodgier. To get them to think out of the box, to get them THINK beyond what they already know...those are rare doctors..Our medical and legal system punishes that kind of behavior. thinking and stifles innovation.

Alas this is where we are at in 2021..

Don't get the Covid.

Look I am not saying anybody's right or wrong. I am just saying that things dont add up. OK I would think different if I or mine caught the virus and died. But even so some things are very strange.

Regards the woman. I don't care what shes done or who she votes for. If she highlights something that needs thinking about then so be it.

1969. Woodstock, summer of love, concerts, war protests, no social distancing, no masks. Yet we were in the middle of a major pandemic and few people even knew of it’s existence.

Why? The mainstream media wasn’t pushing it down our throats terrifying and dividing people.

We were all being terrorized and divided by the Vietnam war.

Trump was 100% right on one statement he made.

The Media is the enemy of the people.

They lie, distort, delete, disinform, alter importance, exaggerate, push agendas their financial backers want. They withhold information we need, and push lies that their bosses want pushed. They, along with big tech, actively destroy any outlet that is a threat to their own monopoly of lies.
It’s a propaganda machine, nothing less.

Just think back. The same media that has cheered on every war, propagated the lies of weapons of mass destruction, is now telling us what to think about covid, the vaccine, and that Simone Gold is a nutcase and now is considered a criminal.

I think she’s a hero, a warrior for truth. She’s lost it all, her career, livelihood and now her good name in the pursuit of her personal and medical integrity.

Yes, the alleged ‘quack’ had the nerve to promote a safe and inexpensive drug that has been used effectively for a looong time.

Her and many others have used this treatment to great success

What’s it’s danger?

It is a threat to more expensive treatments and experimental vaccines that big pharma is profiting so handsomely from.

Want to find the criminals?? Follow the money.
The media is just the advertising department of the criminals.

Reactions: TAE

Strongly disagree. They serve as the fourth estate and they are a vital part of our democracy. Yes, mainstream media has major flaws, but their secondary goal of informing the public is still being done.

No offence, because I respect and like your contribution and in some ways, even partly agree with you {although it depends on which media and which people you're talking about}. But why should your thoughts, opinions and information be any more trustworthy or free of bias ?

Strongly disagree. They serve as the fourth estate and they are a vital part of our democracy. Yes, mainstream media has major flaws, but their secondary goal of informing the public is still being done.

Thats hilarious Crows. You earlier slammed another for doing the same as what you say the media is doing. Doctor/newspaper/tv station/whistleblower, if they are informing the public, then they are doing as you say.

The media today has been corrupted. There are lots of examples. It's not their fault they have to take money in some way or form to survive because nobody pays for news anymore. So their revenue has to be sourced elsewhere and they play the pipers tune. Nobody elses.

Nobody believes Msm anymore. Thats the situation they inadvertently got themselves into. There is no remedy but to tell the truth and find their revenue elsewhere.

Thats hilarious Crows. You earlier slammed another for doing the same as what you say the media is doing. Doctor/newspaper/tv station/whistleblower, if they are informing the public, then they are doing as you say.

The media today has been corrupted. There are lots of examples. It's not their fault they have to take money in some way or form to survive because nobody pays for news anymore. So their revenue has to be sourced elsewhere and they play the pipers tune. Nobody elses.

Nobody believes Msm anymore. Thats the situation they inadvertently got themselves into. There is no remedy but to tell the truth and find their revenue elsewhere.

An individual doctor is not the mainstream media. Media’s job is to report facts and let the reader/listener decide for themselves. I understand much of media has become a commentary on those facts but there’s still plenty of media outlets that just report facts and inquire about them.

No offence, because I respect and like your contribution and in some ways, even partly agree with you {although it depends on which media and which people you're talking about}. But why should your thoughts, opinions and information be any more trustworthy or free of bias ?

I’m not the media. I have no power to manipulate and influence what millions of people think.
Mine are one man’s views and opinions. You are free to embrace or reject all or portions of them. That’s totally fine with me.
:)

But some things may make you think? Or not.
Either way you make your own mind up

Isn’t that the whole purpose of the first amendment?? To give people voice?

:) I strongly disagree with your assessment. If they are spinning fact and distorting truth, they’re not vital, and are in fact destructive to our democracy’ .

I'm signed up to get the vaccine but have not been given a date.. at 67 years old this video sure muddies my decision. experimentally speaking....

I couldn't get through the video, only because it was too long for my attention span. However there were two things she said that makes me have doubts about her qualifications. She first said she was an ER doc, then she said she was a scientist. Both are very different vocations and not really overlapping too much. You can't be both and be good at either one, unless you're super smart. Then as the others have noted, she was arrested at the Capitol Riots, which discredits anything she has to say and tells me she's not super smart.

But after all that, you, TAE, are left with two choices. 1) Get the vaccine and follow up dose when you are eligible and risk any adverse affects, or 2) Don't take the vaccine and wait for the herd immunity to kick in. I'm in the camp that the sooner people get the vaccine and the more people take it, the quicker we reach that herd immunity level thingy. There are still a lot of unanswered questions though, about variants, longevity, mutant DNA restructuring in your genital region, stuff like that. But plenty of people will be taking the vaccine before you so you should know more by the time you're eligible.

Ha, that's funny, Grim lives in the UK, he doesn't have the first amendment. :D

Just adding some levity to the thread.
:)

Ah. A subject of the crown. Well, I with the zero power invested in me, proclaim that he has free speech as well :thumbs up:

Having been formerly introduced the news media machine about 30 years ago when I video taped a bizzare accident and the questions that were asked as I called the local LA news stations to see if I could sell them my "stringer" (I did sell it to a few) I was awakened that their job is to keep listeners tuned in so they can sell advertising...The more bizarre absurd it is the better...make shit up, stir shit up, distort the truth, twist words and edit to make it seem someone said something they in no way meant to say...That's what they do and in the end it is all about the $$$$

Having been formerly introduced the news media machine about 30 years ago when I video taped a bizzare accident and the questions that were asked as I called the local LA news stations to see if I could sell them my "stringer" (I did sell it to a few) I was awakened that their job is to keep listeners tuned in so they can sell advertising...The more bizarre absurd it is the better...make shit up, stir shit up, distort the truth, twist words and edit to make it seem someone said something they in no way meant to say...That's what they do and in the end it is all about the $$$$

This is true, making money is the highest priority. However, that’s why I like NPR/PBS and the BBC world news.

Reactions: TAE
She first said she was an ER doc, then she said she was a scientist. Both are very different vocations and not really overlapping too much. You can't be both and be good at either one, unless you're super smart. Then as the others have noted, she was arrested at the Capitol Riots, which discredits anything she has to say and tells me she's not super smart.

She is not only a doctor but a lawyer. I'd venture she probably has a higher IQ than most of us here babbling. She is also passionate about trying to make sure the public is told the truth as she believes it and put her career and reputation on the line to stand up and speak what she believes is the truth. That she was one of about 100 arrested out of 10,000+ people definitely leads me to believe politics and powerful people influenced she and her partner John being arrested...Keep in mind there are over 10 Doctors that are part of the Frontline team that went to Washington a few months back...she is just one of the bat shit crazy ( as the media and the powers that be would like you to believe) leaders of the group.

From the frontline doctors website...her bio...a real schameel!

AFLDS founder Simone Gold, MD, JD, FABEM, “the doctor who went viral,” is a board-certified emergency physician and author of the best-selling book “I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture.” She graduated from Chicago Medical School before attending Stanford University Law School to earn her Juris Doctorate degree. Dr. Gold worked in Washington, D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee.

Dr. Gold is a frequent guest on media outlets across the country. She has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, the Guardian (UK), New York Times, and many other publications. She has been featured on such nationally syndicated programs as The Tucker Carlson Show, The Ingraham Angle, The Glenn Beck Show, The Charlie Kirk Show, The Dennis Prager Show, Day Star Television, and others. In July 2020, she organized the first-ever America’s Frontline Doctors White Coat Summit in Washington, D.C., which drew 20 million views online. Dr. Gold is America’s leading voice of common sense and scientific clarity in the fight against COVID-19.

This is true, making money is the highest priority. However, that’s why I like NPR/PBS and the BBC world news.

Absolutely better but they also must walk a thin ( conformity ) line to stay alive...Trust me there are many "Hot Topics" where they just can't go there freely speaking.

However, that’s why I like the BBC world news.

Crows you can't be serious? Please read the headlines in the UK on BBC bias and its one sided reporting/programs. They are publicly funded by the public who are so fed up with the BBC they are refusing to pay their licence en-mass and their is a huge call to have the BBC 'defunded'. This I think will happen very soon. Besides that the BBC are caught up in quite a few serious shall we say 'events'.

Crows you can't be serious? Please read the headlines in the UK on BBC bias and its one sided reporting/programs. They are publicly funded by the public who are so fed up with the BBC they are refusing to pay their licence en-mass and their is a huge call to have the BBC 'defunded'. This I think will happen very soon. Besides that the BBC are caught up in quite a few serious shall we say 'events'.

A point on media. ALL media has a bias.

The difference between the mainstream and independent is the financing.

Mainstream media is funded by corporations for the most part

Independent has no corporate sponsorship.
Most times the ‘bias’ of the independent media is to show, or at least try to discover the truth.

The mainstream media has the bias of promoting the agenda of those who are paying the bills and the 6 or 7 figure salaries of the lying media personalities.

If a major drug company is providing funding, why would they bite the hand that feeds it???

Lots say they like NPR. They suck too. Very heavily funded via taxpayer dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back