My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.....don't mistake it.......I'm a crazy bastard too. Just ask my wife. And yes.....to some extent....everyone is insane......so I'm not special. I'm just pretending to be sane........just like all the sheep and conspiracy nuts.

Oh....now Miro.....it's not a conspiracy theory if it's happening. It's a conspiracy theory when it's not.

And I'm sure you're not going to say there are no conspiracy theories out there that are nothing more than fear and ignorance.

For all of us.........if the shoe fits......and you like the color......wear it. Just don't think it's the only shoe out there.

Oh....the conspiracy nuts are out again..........said the sheep.
Oh....the sheep are out again.....said the conspiracy nut.

Wah wah wah.......said the sheep.
Wah wah wah.......said the conspiracy nut.

Oh...it's just like the flu.
Oh...everyone could die.

I'm completely right.....said the conspiracy nut.
I'm completely right.....said the sheep.

Thank god for both. My wife makes a ton of $$$$ from both. Thank you all.

What if we die before any of this really alters our own life?
Will all the hand wringing have been worth it?
Ok....so you're going to say a noble cause is a noble cause right?

Hmmm.........if there is a middle class left.......they're all thinking......everyone has gone nuts.

Baddabing!

Hey Mickster .....whats the Mrs do?

it's not a conspiracy theory if it's happening. It's a conspiracy theory.

I don’t think anyone would argue against the fact that the world is changing as a direct result of the actions of governments around the world.
And not for the better (in my opinion)

Last edited:
RFR........strange how you quoted me there. The original sentence wasn't like that at all. Just a cropping error I assume.

I'm not here to say that you're not right. You could be.

I don’t think anyone against the fact that the world is changing as a direct result of the actions of governments around the world.

How is it changing and what to?

Oh....now Miro.....it's not a conspiracy theory if it's happening. It's a conspiracy theory when it's not.

And I'm sure you're not going to say there are no conspiracy theories out there that are nothing more than fear and ignorance.

For all of us.........if the shoe fits......and you like the color......wear it. Just don't think it's the only shoe out there.

Since we got into this virus situation...

The government has been destroying the economy via shutdowns - not a theory.
The government has arbitrarily decided what is essential and what is not - not a theory.
The government has been employing population control measures - not a theory.
The government has reduced our rights for the sake of pseudo safety - not a theory.

Now your turn...which are the conspiracy theories...the stuff not actually hapenning?

RFR........strange how you quoted me there. The original sentence wasn't like that at all. Just a cropping error I assume.

That was intentional. I wanted to highlight that specific point

Edit: whoops partly cropping error

Miro.....as you well know........you can't drag me into taking a side. What you believe is fine with me. As I already said.........a conspiracy theory is not a conspiracy theory if it is happening. I didn't pick any particular conspiracies for you to judge.....so why are you picking some for me to judge....unless you want me to take a stand. Are you saying I have to?

The most idiotic thing he said then...was to tell the rioters and looters, "You've won, there's no reason to keep rioting and looting anymore...we are listening, and we want to know what changes do you want us to make with all our police departments".
Really...?...:eek:...he's asking the rioters and looters to tell our state and local governments how to implement changes...?...and all they are saying is "defund the police".

I happened to have my television on when Cuomo made that comment. I was stunned at the idiocy of his words.

Peaceful protests are, and always have been, a normal part of processes that effect positive changes when and only if politicians take the time to listen and do the job they were elected to do.

Rioters and looters deserve zero attention from news networks or politicians.

That is unless, Cuomo can reach out to the great communicator and community organizer Barack Obama so that the two of them can reach out and bring leaders of Antifa, and others, to the table to have productive discussions other than their demands for defunding or the elimination of police departments.

Although I know that it will never happen.....Perhaps it is time for Barack Obama to step up to the plate to diffuse all or a good portion of this insanity.

It's about time that Obama did something constructive and deserved of having received a Nobel Peace prize.

.....so why are you picking some for me to judge....unless you want me to take a stand. Are you saying I have to?

You don't have to do anything...but you have this way of making posts that always straddle the fence...so it would be interesting to hear you actually say how you feel.

My post was only to support my point that we are not dealing with too many conspiracy theories...that these are things that actually happening...but when you straddled hat fence, you're kinda implying that it could go either way, that maybe it is a conspiracy, maybe it's not...which diminishes that stuff that is actually happening, that should be acknowledged and discussed.

I happened to have my television on when Cuomo made that comment. I was stunned at the idiocy of his words.

I might have paraphrased what he said exactly ...but I know what I heard, and I'm glad I'm not the only one was dumbfounded that the governor was talking appeasement to rioters and looters.
I was truly speechless listening to that crap...when he held up a blank notepad and basically said, "here you go, tell us what you want us to do"...???

It's like negotiating with kidnappers...agreeing to give them the money and also not to prosecute them.
Doesn't he realize that it sets a precedent...anytime you want something, start rioting and looting...and claim it's all for some cause.

I don't have a problem with peaceful protests...and there certainly should be conversation how to make the police force less aggressive in *some* situations...but negotiating with criminals is not the way.
Yes...Cuomo is a major idiot.

I don’t think anyone would argue against the fact that the world is changing as a direct result of the actions of governments around the world.
Governments all across the world, or it's probably better to say that government leaders all across the world, have proven it that for the most part, they are making life altering decisions for millions of people when they themselves ignore it that they aren't qualified to make decisions based upon medical research.

Peaceful protests are, and always have been, a normal part of processes that effect positive changes when and only if politicians take the time to listen and do the job they were elected to do.

Rioters and looters deserve zero attention from news networks or politicians.

That is unless, Cuomo can reach out to the great communicator and community organizer Barack Obama so that the two of them can reach out and bring leaders of Antifa, and others, to the table to have productive discussions other than their demands for defunding or the elimination of police departments.

Although I know that it will never happen.....Perhaps it is time for Barack Obama to step up to the plate to diffuse all or a good portion of this insanity.

It's about time that Obama did something constructive and deserved of having received a Nobel Peace prize.

Your joking aren't you?

He won't do anything anyway. He is too busy with the golf.

Last edited:
Governments all across the world, or it's probably better to say that government leaders all across the world, have proven it that for the most part, they are making life altering decisions for millions of people when they themselves ignore it that they aren't qualified to make decisions based upon medical research.

No Government anywhere are qualified to do anything. They all have advisers on each subject when those problems occur. We only hope they (advisers) know what they are talking about.

The sad thing with Governments is that they rarely have any qualified persons on anything in their make up. Just brown noses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back