Milkomeda

TAE

All you have is now
Well it's been confirmed just like the Cave, all things must come to an end. :( :cursing:

Yep in just @ 4 billion years this little space and place in time is going to be no more...not a maybe...it's over baby...

The milky way is on a collision course with andromeda and when it's over the two galaxies will become one...only to float around for several billion years and then crash into another galaxy and start the process all over again... Pretty awesome shit.

Ain't no rhyme or reason to this crazy game
But every now and then I find myself falling in love all over again.... :guitar:

Galaxies are largely empty... it'll be like two clouds merging, I reckon.... some of us will survive...

How amazing would it be to see Andromeda closing in on us in the night sky though?

In 4 Billion years, humans will most likely no longer exist though and I'll have long since gone for the "big sleep".

In about 1 billion years, the sun will have expanded and all water will have evaporated from earth, so humans won't see the collision

Well it's been confirmed just like the Cave, all things must come to an end. :( :cursing:

Yep in just @ 4 billion years this little space and place in time is going to be no more...not a maybe...it's over baby...

The milky way is on a collision course with andromeda and when it's over the two galaxies will become one...only to float around for several billion years and then crash into another galaxy and start the process all over again... Pretty awesome shit.

Ain't no rhyme or reason to this crazy game
But every now and then I find myself falling in love all over again.... :guitar:
I wish this would happen before I have to go to work Monday! :(

Back