Merry Christmas Kids!

Merry Christmas (and God Jul, as we say around here, starting first thing this morning!).

Son has grabbed one room daughter will be here later, then others pile in starting in the afternoon. Fridge is stocked with jars and jars of pickled herring to kick things off :). I'm not going *anywhere*.

Some time later it will be ma in her kerchief and I in my cap...

Wishing all my forum buddies and their families a very merry Christmas and a very happy Hanukkah! Peace, love and joy are still the way to go!

Merry Christmas to one and all! And, here it comes, 2020.

I can see clearly now..

...2019 is (nearly) gone. It hasn't been that bad of a year, that bad or that good. Not that bad ain't good enough, so good riddance. Here's wishing all the best for the new year to come. 2020 has a nice ring to it.

I've gained a live-in nephew for the new year, along with his collection of several guitars to add to the more than adequately abundant collection of my own, so that's....awesome. :facepalm: The only thing about 2019 i'm going to hold onto, temporarily, Striper season ends on Dec 31st, so hoping to find time to test out the new rod-n-reel combo before then.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, fellas (and ladies).

Merry Christmas to one and all! And, here it comes, 2020.

I can see clearly now..

...2019 is (nearly) gone. It hasn't been that bad of a year, that bad or that good. Not that bad ain't good enough, so good riddance. Here's wishing all the best for the new year to come. 2020 has a nice ring to it.

I've gained a live-in nephew for the new year, along with his collection of several guitars to add to the more than adequately abundant collection of my own, so that's....awesome. :facepalm: The only thing about 2019 i'm going to hold onto, temporarily, Striper season ends on Dec 31st, so hoping to find time to test out the new rod-n-reel combo before then.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, fellas (and ladies).

Play them bass man! :)

Cheers and have a great new year!

The only thing about 2019 i'm going to hold onto, temporarily, Striper season ends on Dec 31st,

I didn't know there WAS a season on strippers. We have them year round here. They're indoors here in the big city.

---------- Update ----------

Merry/happy whatever, ya bums!

Just wishing you all a great holiday! :)

Jimmy

OH Boy There you go starting one of those controversial religious threads again! :laughings:

JUST KIDDING! Merry Christmas to all and may 2020 bring a huge dose of prosperity, happiness and good will to mankind around the world!

Back