Mashups....hmmmm?

TAE

All you have is now
So someone on FB shared a pretty cool mashup video'''

Rage against the machine intertwined with Vanessa Carlton...

Not real big into the rap thing but every now and then I can dig it...I kind of dig this..

The guy that is doing this does a lot of em in fruity loops and did a tutorial YouTube on how he does them pretty cool shit...

\

...I kind of dig this...

I can't get past how much I hate that Vanessa Carlton song, and her nasally style of singing...but at least the mash-up doesn't have her singing all that much. :)
I'm sure the guys in Rage are going... :wtf: ..."They mashed us with Vanessa Carlton and that lame song of hers"... :facepalm:

:laughings:

That's why there's Ford's n Chevy's brother Miro... I am sure you n I like many of the same tunes but I personally don't dislike the original song , her voice or the production therein....then again I've been desensitized raising two daughters who had much different musical taste than their pops....

I guess this mashup thing is becoming a thing of it's own...He did a damn fine job on this IMO...

....then again I've been desensitized raising two daughters who had much different musical taste than their pops....

It's called brainwashing.

See...you should have force-fed them some decent music while they were growing up...at least enough to offset the absolutely lame, cookie-cutter, all-sounds-the-same, modern day pop music.
They might have hated it...like being forced to eat broccoli when you're 5 years old...but eventually they would have realized it was good for them as they got older, because they would develop much better tastes in music than their peers, and it would have made them retro-cool, rather than just another couple of arm-waving girls who like lame pop music. ;)

Reactions: TAE
Back