return to forever - youtube.com/watch?v=0tcsk6mykpu

chick corea – electric piano
stanley clarke – double bass, bass guitar
joe farrell – saxophone, flute
airto moreira – drums, percussion
flora purim – vocals, percussion

.. To relax my brain

1 of my all-time faves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stills-Young Band (Long May You Run) : Fountainebleau.. youtube.com/watch?v=gD1F25_-Ng4&index=8&list=PLxIt00E5kKfxRVzkO7ejRHVbtjcUFNt0H

Musicians

Stephen Stills — vocals, guitars, piano
Neil Young — vocals, guitars, piano, harmonica, string synthesizer
Jerry Aiello — organ, piano
George "Chocolate" Perry — bass, backing vocals
Joe Vitale — drums, flute, backing vocals
Joe Lala — percussion, backing vocals

Production

Don Gehman – producer, mixing, recording
Stephen Stills – producer, mixing
Neil Young – producer, mixing
Tom Dowd – associate producer
Alex Sadkin – mixing
Michael Lasko – recording assistant
Steve Hart – recording assistant

Chris Squire is one of the most influential bass players ever not just for his bass skills but also he was a real leader and guide in every group he participated in. He never took all the credit but the fact is everything he was involved in is to me a standard of excellence that is rare in the music industry.

He was formidably large human unit too! :eek: Both he and Wakemen were both a lot taller than I realized when I got to meet them once in Vegas..I've got some pretty big meat hooks but man when I shook his hand it was like whoa! that's one Big dude!

He was formidably large human unit too! :eek: Both he and Wakemen were both a lot taller than I realized when I got to meet them once in Vegas..I've got some pretty big meat hooks but man when I shook his hand it was like whoa! that's one Big dude!

Yeah he and I were about the same size though, so Jon looked like a little kid next to us.

Just stumbled onto this one :

On another thread we were talking about albums. I purchased Arc of A Diver way back when, and while Steve Winwood doesn't come up much when talking about great musicians, he really puts out good solid music. There is something to be said about that.

Charlie Daniel Band - Austin City Limits 1976

I can't find a video for this first season performance - don't know the song title either. The band went into a jam that freaked me out. They sounded a lot like Santana the way the song traded off instruments. Charlie's lead guitar work was also very similar to Santana's - the arrangement of this particular song bore a strong resemblance to Santana's material. I couldn't believe I was listening to Charlie Daniels.

That was pretty good, Rich. I had no idea what he's been up to since the 80's when I caught The Stray Cats on MTV.

That was pretty good, Rich. I had no idea what he's been up to since the 80's when I caught The Stray Cats on MTV.
A few years back he did tours for Christmas with the BSO. You should check out a few of the videos on Youtube. GREAT FUN!

Back