Life history for new glasses..?

spantini

COO of me, inc.
Cripes! I decided to switch stores for an eye exam and prescription update. I made an appointment online. They emailed a medical history for me to fill out. I attempted to comply.

Checking all the boxes was easy. Adding all the names was easy. Writing my initials in a window expecting a touch-screen scrawl of a response... impossible on my non-touchscreen desktop.

Using my track-ball to wriggle my initials into several windows wasn't accepted, so it was a no go all the way. Now I have to show up 30 min early, hoping they'll let me in, so I can fill out all their paperwork.

I may just cancel and hit up another store that doesn't require my life history for new glasses.

Cripes! I decided to switch stores for an eye exam and prescription update. I made an appointment online. They emailed a medical history for me to fill out. I attempted to comply.

Checking all the boxes was easy. Adding all the names was easy. Writing my initials in a window expecting a touch-screen scrawl of a response... impossible on my non-touchscreen desktop.

Using my track-ball to wriggle my initials into several windows wasn't accepted, so it was a no go all the way. Now I have to show up 30 min early, hoping they'll let me in, so I can fill out all their paperwork.

I may just cancel and hit up another store that doesn't require my life history for new glasses.

It's still a service industry. Just show up and act stupid and they will fill it out for you.

Doctor, my eyes! :eek:

It's been over 4 hours and my eyes are still dilated. This is great for casting extra light on my world, but my vision is still a bit fuzzy. I wonder if they make something like this for hearing.. Uhhh Doc, ya got any 8KHz drops?

This is not me

eyes.jpg

woohoo!.jpg

Last edited:
I went with the progressive, no-line lenses for the first time in my life. I have to say these are great for long distance, pretty good for medium, and close up is sucking, but I'm supposed to get used to them.

If I don't position my head perfectly there is no close-up focus. The field of focus is so narrow it's like looking through a microscope.

Looks like I picked the wrong time to give up sniffing glue..:p

Back