Jennifers I have known

mshilarious

Banned
Ah, sweet Jennifer. English, from the French Guinevere, after the Welsh for 'fair princess'.

Anyway, in order:

Jennifer C. Man, she was cute. Met her I guess in second grade, she would have been in first. Didn't see her again until HS, when we were both latter day hippies. We rehearsed "Dust in the Wind" for the talent show (she could sing too), but it got canceled :( Shared a doobie one night at a party. She was talking about having split up with her longtime boyfriend, but I was too stoned to think anything of it. I don't recall seeing her again :confused:

Jennifer D. Again, very cute, cheerleader. Somehow, despite her being far out of my league, I managed to stay associated with her via being in the same institutions for something like 14 years: 7-12th grade, college (same major), same first employer. She got married and became Jennifer F. Haven't seen her in about 12 years now.

Jennifer C. A coworker at my last real job. We got on real well. She had huskies and I had a malamute. I found his collar in storage today. Kinda wish I still had that dog :( Anyway, she got fired, and decided she didn't need an office job, she was happy bartending at the Legion. I admire her; maybe she will visit someday :)

Jennifer B. Another coworker. I thought we should have gotten on, but never seemed to connect. Then she decided to move to WV for a better life :confused: I guess we didn't have that much in common :confused:

I've only ever known one Jennifer; Jennifer Holmes.

I went to school with her in grade 5. She was really quiet, hardly ever said a word. She was also very shy because there was something wrong with her jaw. It was sort of twisted and she wore thick glasses and was as skinny as a rake. When she did speak, it was sort of hard to understand what she was saying because her jaw deformity slurred her speech.

I wonder what became of her? :o

Cheers! :)

Jenny was my first dog. My parents got her when my mother was pregnant with me. She died after being hit by a car in a snow storm my senior year of high school. :(

Attachments

• JennyFloor.jpg
    JennyFloor.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 59
Back