Japanese chicken yodelling? I say awesome!

That a group of people came together to come up with, develop and produce this video / tune has me scratching my head and saying :wtf:

I mean we are talking some serious cash to put this together...is there money in this?...what is the impetus? Again......:wtf: ??? :cursing:

That a group of people came together to come up with, develop and produce this video / tune has me scratching my head and saying :wtf:

I mean we are talking some serious cash to put this together...is there money in this?...what is the impetus? Again......:wtf: ??? :cursing:

Over 2.5 million views. That's why! :)

Remember Karaoke is big business for the Japanese. You know this one will be requested a bunch by the yodeling community. LMAO! So, royalties.

I did karaoke once when really drunk on a date. That won't happen again and I am definitely not going to yodel ever.

Over 2.5 million views. That's why! :)

Hmmmm? Curious what 2.5 million views generates in real cash in their pocket/ For that matter 25 million views.

I mean Gagnam style was funny, entertaining and had a catchy danceable sound...at 2.5 BILLION views and a boat load of unit sales the production probably merited the investment. I doubt I would have invested in it had I had th opportunity and if I had for sure not too much...I never could have predicted it would "Go VIRAL"...... maybe I'm wrong about Chicken Yodelling to....but I hope not:thumbs up:

HERE'$ a pretty insightful article of Psy and how much he and the collective "star maker machinery" made on Gangnam style back in 2013

Insane times we live in. Sometimes it's best not to try to make sense of it, I reckon.

I ran across this recently. wtf? But if you watch til the end it....no, it doesn't?

Back