Jamfest 2019 August 9-12, Cornwall, VT

....and nobody invited me??? :wtf:

Hey $1.62!

I searched all over for you. I found sign of life through a few other music related sites, but noway to contact you. I stopped just short of calling the Chicago PD. I started hosting here in Vermont a few years ago. We've gone back to the tradition of holding the event on the second weekend of August. In 2K20 that would be August 7-9.

Almost nobody hangs out here anymore. Most of the folks we knew here are in a facebook group called the Dragon cave. Details and discussion about the event will be found there. Do you have a facebook account? We couldn't find you under your real name.

Hey $1.62!

I searched all over for you. I found sign of life through a few other music related sites, but noway to contact you. I stopped just short of calling the Chicago PD. I started hosting here in Vermont a few years ago. We've gone back to the tradition of holding the event on the second weekend of August. In 2K20 that would be August 7-9.

Almost nobody hangs out here anymore. Most of the folks we knew here are in a facebook group called the Dragon cave. Details and discussion about the event will be found there. Do you have a facebook account? We couldn't find you under your real name.

Okay, I'll try to make the next one, fo' sho! I altered my last name (slightly) on FB due to all the anti-police crap in the past 10 years.

I looked for The Dragon Cave on FB and there's multiple groups with that name. Got linky?

Oh yeah... I'm still in Shit-cago Ill-annoys!

Okay, I'll try to make the next one, fo' sho! I altered my last name (slightly) on FB due to all the anti-police crap in the past 10 years.

I looked for The Dragon Cave on FB and there's multiple groups with that name. Got linky?

Oh yeah... I'm still in Shit-cago Ill-annoys!

i believe new members need to be invited to join. if you give me, by pm is fine, the appropriate FB spelling of your name i'll find you, friend you and invite you into the group.

So not sure about everyone else, but I will be attending this years event
Plenty of room to relax and social distance if you choose.
out in the good Vermont open air...
I made a log bench for the campfire, or listening to whatever is on the stage.
Actually, I cut down some Spruce trees in my back yard,
Cut them in half with a chainsaw, cut ome up into benches, the other ???? not done with it yet...
Theses are those benches, after some sanding and boring the holes for legs.... TADA...
We have bench
Now what we need is some folks to set their butts on them....
That means YOU,
Plenty of time to get ready for a road trip,
Plenty of amps to plug in to,
I have from 8 Watts to 100 watts, available,will be bringing about half of them
so just bring your instrument, pedalboard, and your bad self.....
S

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_122645.jpg
    IMG_20200613_122645.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hey Dan... I still got your number. I'll talk to you Thursday if you're available.
What's head count for Jamfest so far?

I thought it was upcoming, but this was last year, I sometimes forget it's 2020, I'm hoping 2021 is better if we ever get there.

Hey Buck, do you still eat pizza at that cool joint around the corner from the Willis Tower?

August 7-9 2020.
14 Audet Road Cornwall VT

OMG Jon. It's gonna be small this year but it is happening and itd be great to see you from six feet away!

Best of luck to you guys. We just had a similar type of event canceled for the first week of August in Kalamazoo. It was the 13th year, so I guess it was unlucky 13.

Sorry your event was cancelled.
I built those benches so seating could be social distancing already,
At least on those bemches, one each on the smaller ones, or two if they are family, and one either end of the bigger bench, again unless they are family....
S

Jamfest was grest again this year, as always !!!! great food, great company and the music just keeps on getting better every year....
Couple nw faces, a few old ones, and another year come and gone....
Who is coming to the fest next year ???
I know I am, It is mandatory.!!

Jamfest was grest again this year, as always !!!! great food, great company and the music just keeps on getting better every year....
Couple nw faces, a few old ones, and another year come and gone....
Who is coming to the fest next year ???
I know I am, It is mandatory.!!
It's great to read that you all had a good time keeping the Jamfest spirit alive and well.

Every year I plan on it, every year something happens.

THIS pandemic may or may not be over by the next one, but I'm sure there will be another one. Pandemic, that is.

Besides, I imagine we'll be in a full blown civil war by then. I hope I can finally convince my wife to move to Canada. Or at least the United State of Vermont.

I have to admit it is VERY easy for me, I live 55 miles from the site, and can run home and back in 2 hours or so if I forget something, or need another amp, etc.
HUGE advantage being that close.
DO NOT LET DISTANCE STOP YOU, it is very easy to find, lots of space so social distancing is not an issue, wonderful food, this year we had a fish fry with enough for everyone, thanks to a great fisherman, VTGreens Brother !!! THANK YOU SIR, That was some mighty tasty fish we all had....
For those who want to camp out, plenty of space for your tent, or, we actually have some extra tents for those traveling light, and if youare not a camper, there are some B&Bs just across the street....
NO REASON NOT TO COME NEXT YEAR !!!!
You all have PLENTY of time to plan, save up, get your equip,ent in order, and get your butt to the next one.....
SEE YOU ALL THERE
S

Back