It's Official!

I had it done too a couple years ago, for cataracts brought on by diabetes. At the same time they improved my vision. It was wonderful because I was almost at the point where I could not drive at night.

The downside is that I've picked up quite a few floaters. The damn things really tick me off. In fact I think if I acquire a few more they'll turn me into a fully justified, card-carrying grumpy old man. :mad:
Sorry to read of your diabetes, Eddie.

I have another doctor appointed on Wednesday for a followup on a questionable sugar level. Another possible hereditary situation.

This getting old shit......really sucks. :mad:

The good news is....my heart is strong and I'm as horny as ever. :cool:

I am starting to get called ma'am more and more.

I'm not a fucking ma'am yet!

When it happens I shoot em a look like I want their head to combust.
Why is that a problem?

My mother taught me to say, "Yes ma'am or no ma'am" to any girl taller than me.

Are you short? ;)

Why is that a problem?

My mother taught me to say, "Yes ma'am or no ma'am" to any girl taller than me.

Are you short? ;)

Hum, must be a generation gap with that word if you don't understand. Maybe a couple gaps. :p

I'm 5'4" so unless you're 5'1" you'd better call me gal, miss, hon, girl, lady, hag.....

Hum, must be a generation gap with that word if you don't understand. Maybe a couple gaps. :p

I'm 5'4" so unless you're 5'1" you'd better call me gal, miss, hon, girl, lady, hag.....
I'm 5'~7-3/4"

I'll just call you Fancy....if it's all the same to you.

There's one thing my mother forget to teach me, but I quickly learned on my own.

Short girls don't have to bend over when they wanna kick a guy in the nurtz. :D

You'd better be talking about naughty things to call me that would turn me on and not mean ones. Actually mean ones might too. :eek:
Hold up here a minute, will ya?

1) This thread is about cataracts and getting old.

2) I forget what #2 is......sorry.

Carry on. :o

Got my first pair of glasses for nearsightedness when I was eight. Got my first readers when I was 41. Without both of them I can only see things clearly at 8~10".

Now that would have been a hangin' curve in the Cave.

I've tried for days to resist the temptation to do a Mr. MagGoo joke...

but I'm weak. :o

Attachments

• MrMaGoo.jpg
    MrMaGoo.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 34
Back