It's a little cold in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You got it all wrong Skooter.......it's like this....

wtfffff.jpg

So what the heck do you talk about in the safe place?

Oh by the way people, I'm getting a hair cut. I'm not sure how I should cut it.

Go through the archives and see how nice the Cave was when nobody was doing that asinine nastiness. That's what I'm looking to get back. Leave the Cave to the idiot baby boys since they want it so much.

Go through the archives and see how nice the Cave was when nobody was doing that asinine nastiness. That's what I'm looking to get back. Leave the Cave to the idiot baby boys since they want it so much.

Or, this is just a suggestion, ban the real troublemakers and leave the cave alone? I'm still a newb around here, but it seems like most of the trouble comes from people that you unbanned. :confused:

You still didn't suggest something about my hair....:p

I think this is a GREAT idea!

I'm not just blowing smoke up yer........really.

I have a question, does this mean all is fair in love and war in the cave?

:confused:

Have the rulebook been tossed aside?

:confused:

We can talk about cooking and knitting in here without reprisal from the more "seasoned" bbs members?

:o

Food for thought,

Dave

Or, this is just a suggestion, ban the real troublemakers and leave the cave alone? I'm still a newb around here, but it seems like most of the trouble comes from people that you unbanned. :confused:

You're right, but the problem is that if I do that, here's what happens:

1. I have to wade through dozens of posts calling me a censoring fascist Nazi.
2. I have to spend the rest of my life finding, banning, and deleting endless aliases of those people coming in via proxies.
3. And I still have to read all kinds of off-the-cuff nastiness from other people.

You don't get the full impact of this though...I have left the Cave alone. The people who enjoy abuse will stay there. The people who get tired of it will move here. There's room for everyone, and this way there's a room for people who just want to talk without spitting.

You're right, but the problem is that if I do that, here's what happens:

1. I have to wade through dozens of posts calling me a censoring fascist Nazi.
2. I have to spend the rest of my life finding, banning, and deleting endless aliases of those people coming in via proxies.
3. And I still have to read all kinds of off-the-cuff nastiness from other people.

You don't get the full impact of this though...I have left the Cave alone. The people who enjoy abuse will stay there. The people who get tired of it will move here. There's room for everyone, and this way there's a room for people who just want to talk without spitting.

Okay dude, you're the boss. :)

i think this is a great idea dragon. what are you going to do if some of the nasty cave dwellers come in here and start posting their nastiness (as they will most certainly do)? a forum like this is almost a dare for them to do it.

i think this is a great idea dragon. what are you going to do if some of the nasty cave dwellers come in here and start posting their nastiness (as they will most certainly do)? a forum like this is almost a dare for them to do it.

I can ban them from this forum specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back