Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: its 2019..March 1 already! whats your HR goals?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by miroslav View Post

Oh how much I always hated that nonsense...and the group "kumbaya" meetings where we have to "share" with everyone and all that idiocy.
    I would always blow those off, and get away with it...because I could use some "IT issue/crises" excuse, and no one questioned it.

On the HR planning...
    I've had a substantial life event recently that indirectly, will potentially usher in some major HR changes for me, for the better.
    I will have more definitive plans hopefully in the coming weeks, but the possibility of a more serious studio expansion may come to fruition.
    I really just have to decide on what/where etc...but there are going to be changes for sure.
    This would be my final studio overhaul, one that I've thought about for a long time, so the goal has been there for quite awhile, but now the "clouds" have parted and I can see my way clear to fulfilling it.
    Big win on the tables at Vegas? Do tell...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skwee View Post
    FINISHING this #$%@%@ album!

Thwarted by snow last week--was going to visit my friend in Iowa who was going to track all the sax parts. No dice. Lost a week by attending a conference. Getting back on the horse tomorrow!
    Now so far most goals on this page has been about fucking around with equipment, with the honourable exception of Chili who's recording his band, or trying to, and TAE who's going to record some tunes he wrote when he was three.

You, however, are recording an album, and as someone who's been down this path more than once before, I can only say godspeed and good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Armistice For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I have just recently broken out of a 7 year no-songwriting rut, and my goal (starting small) is to commit to writing a song a month for 2019 - in other words, have at least 12 songs written by Dec 31. I'm already a couple of months behind, so I will put time aside to do this.
    Click to hear my latest songs I Want To Write A Song and Palm Trees and Eighty Degrees

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armistice View Post
    Now so far most goals on this page has been about fucking around with equipment, with the honourable exception of Chili who's recording his band, or trying to, and TAE who's going to record some tunes he wrote when he was three.

You, however, are recording an album, and as someone who's been down this path more than once before, I can only say godspeed and good luck.
    Thank you, my friend. Definitely a huge learning process. If I can get everything from my collaborators tracked, I can get this sucker done by the end of spring!
    I'm only competing with the person I was yesterday.

Thanks
    Actually get around to some tracking and mixing in order to force myself to start to better understand the DAW (Reaper).

I am a HUGE procrastinator.

Thread Information