iphone apps??

kcearl

I see deaf people
im pretty late to the ballgame as per usual but Im loving the music apps on this thing

Ive got garageband and akai synth studio and their midi keyboard that the iphone sits in, but its the two moog apps that have got the juices flowing

filatron and animoog...I swear these are better than any software and most hardware Ive heard..I doubt Ill use this as a phone now, just as a mini portable workstation or connected up in the studio

its a fricken phone lol

seriously check out the moog offerings if you have one of these :)

animoog goes up to $30 soon, at 99c its a hilarious bargain :)

just got another couple today...nanostudio looks the business and works with the synthstation

I'd love an iphone, but i just cant afford one. Well i can, but i just cant justify buying another toy right now. So im stuck with my ancient LG viewty. Prob til i finish off uni in 2 years.

yeah they arent the cheapest...its even worse in the US because they are pretty much tied to the one company...mine is jailbroken which gives it a bit more use, but they are still expensive toys

got NLog and Sunrizer XS, two very good little VA synths, both function with the akai synthstation...sound like more fun, think I might have to do a top ten music apps thread :)

Aces - I've got Samsung's Galaxy S2 arriving tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can get some stuff like this downloaded onto it when it arrives.

It's the quality of all the free shit that you can get these days rather than better copy control that defeats software piracy.

I think there's a bit of a vhs/betamax war going on at the moment, so depends on whether the developers have written the app in both formats. On searching, doesn't look like I can get animoog or sunrizer for android - I think it's because they're ipod versions of programs made for the ipad.

Seems to be plenty of synthy app things for android though - looking forward to a new toy.

mmmm.would be great to hear what you get....what about midi?

Line 6 and IK both have midi connectors for the iphone, along with synthstation.....

Hmm, looking round it doesn't seem like there's much in the way of midi hardware for anything other than the iphone at the moment - this looks like it might be a software route around the issue.

I'll give it a go once I get the phone and let you know if I find any Android stuff that's much cop.

Back