An Interesting and Informative Discussion

Nice. Very cool you had the opportunity. Mutt would be on my list of people to meet if I ever get over that way.

He's definitely one of the good ones. He and his boy took me to two West Ham United games. I'm a fan and friend for life.

I can't figure out how to attach pics from my phone but I will later if this thread stays open.

Yep - the site was on desktop view, though. Go advanced. Manage attachment. Browse in file. Upload file. Select file. Place in message.

Nightmarish, but possible.

There's no manage attachments link on this platform. Weird. I'll add one when I turn my laptop on so no big deal but it's just weird.

I replaced my garbage disposer yesterday after it flooded the cabinet.

I hate when that happens! Or when they close a simple thread because it was not interesting and informative and was just silly...and silliness will not be tolerated!...get that smirk off your face! Do you HEAR ME BOY!

Hey Joe Happy New Year Mo Fo!

I hate when that happens! Or when they close a simple thread because it was not interesting and informative and was just silly...and silliness will not be tolerated!...get that smirk off your face! Do you HEAR ME BOY!

Hey Joe Happy New Year Mo Fo!
Happy new year, TAE!

I like this game! guess what the word is...

f*****!!

F..unnies?

F...orumFans?

F...ootballers?

I found this thread to be BOTH interesting and informative,.....
but then, I am just an old guy that loves tube powered audio
so wtf do I know...???
Hey EZ !!
S

Back