An Interesting and Informative Discussion

I just had a realization, and this seems SO CRAZY! Two weeks ago, and for the first time, ever I hung out with an HR user IN LONDON that I met here, on this amazing site 15 years ago! I knew him on the internet for a decade and a half and just barely got the chance to meet him and his wife. In London. Crazy, right?

I just had a realization, and this seems SO CRAZY! Two weeks ago, and for the first time, ever I hung out with an HR user IN LONDON that I met here, on this amazing site 15 years ago! I knew him on the internet for a decade and a half and just barely got the chance to meet him and his wife. In London. Crazy, right?

And that is why I still appreciate this site. Because of the bonds that were forged during the formative years. Before 2009. And why I appreciate the mods that allow me to continue posting here even though I stay out of the forums with the questions that can be answered with a simple google search and less ads.

Back to the thread.

Me, the wife and step daughter, two cousins and all their kids hooked up for Disneyland tonight but our night guy at work called in sick and we have a critical round of sampling in the morning and the water treatment plant needs to run all night. And it's only me. So here I am, working and posting.

Here you is ez,
I hope you have a nice soothing balm to use after the serious BURN that Jimmy exposed you to.
He, obviously, has an existential crisis when confronted with relentless relentlessness of Dadaist proportions.
So much so that he has to research your user history.
perhaps he's working with the indicted Chinese OR the unindicted co-conspirator Individual 1.
Please continue your excellent extemporization on the slightly jazz punk theme of nostalgia for an age yet to come. Perhaps it will inspire the insipid and insip the inspired.
regardless: carry on regardless.

Here you is ez,
I hope you have a nice soothing balm to use after the serious BURN that Jimmy exposed you to.
He, obviously, has an existential crisis when confronted with relentless relentlessness of Dadaist proportions.
So much so that he has to research your user history.
perhaps he's working with the indicted Chinese OR the unindicted co-conspirator Individual 1.
Please continue your excellent extemporization on the slightly jazz punk theme of nostalgia for an age yet to come. Perhaps it will inspire the insipid and insip the inspired.
regardless: carry on regardless.
I'm here for you, ray. Following the TOS and not hurting anyone. Mostly.

Depends :rolleyes: How old is the stepdaughter? Come to think of it how old is the wife? :eek::facepalm::facepalm:

Alan.

I'm not going to say which one my cousin Lisa is, or my stepdaughter, me, or my wife is either. You're just gonna have to figure that out on your own. Unless we have met before in one of the many many many fests I have participated in here but mostly before 2010 but still actually happening with users even as recently as this month. Then you'll be able to deduce which of those four is me.

Attachments

• LMJH.jpg
    LMJH.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
I'm not going to say which one my cousin Lisa is, or my stepdaughter, me, or my wife is either. You're just gonna have to figure that out on your own. Unless we have met before in one of the many many many fests I have participated in here but mostly before 2010 but still actually happening with users even as recently as this month. Then you'll be able to deduce which of those four is me.

You've got nicer legs than I thought you'd have.

Alright, let's start over.

How the heck are you ez?

:)

Hahaa. Rad.

I'm great in the general sense. At the moment I'm tired because I worked all day, went to Disneyland then returned to work at 10:30 last night and I've been half awake since then. :laughings:

Nothing a hot breakfast and a few hours sleep won't fix. lol.

How are you?

At the moment I'm tired because....

That's actually an extreme understatement. I'm straight loopy. :laughings:

I need food, a bloody mary and about 6 hours sleep. Then I'll be golden. I'm off work in an hour and won't be back until January 2nd. WOOOHOOO!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

And that is why I still appreciate this site. Because of the bonds that were forged during the formative years. Before 2009. .
ya' know ..... now that I think pf it I might be one of those bonds you're speaking of ..... we met here and at jamfest ..... and we have a bond .... we've even spoke about getting together although I apparently need to move farther away to make that happen.

So I may be one of those pre-2009 bonds you're speaking of ...... that's pretty interesting ...... even a bit informative

I think that second comma was a little premature. Maybe by one word.

Nice. Very cool you had the opportunity. Mutt would be on my list of people to meet if I ever get over that way.

Back