An Image I Found And I Like :D

WT8zj9u.jpg

Last edited:
I thought playing drums was too much work, so I bought a sampler. Then I thought it was too much work programming the sampler, so I downloaded some loops. Then I realized downloading loops was hard, so I just used the same loop over and over again. Then I realized it was hard to program all the other instruments, so I randomized them with my computer. Then I realized that all this randomizing and programming was too much work, so I hired a programmer and paid him to do it all. Now I have to whore myself out on a street corner to pay my programmer, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I ain't done much lately on account of all the whorin' to pay a programmer to make my music for me. And now I gots some weird lookin warts.

I thought playing drums was too much work, so I bought a sampler. Then I thought it was too much work programming the sampler, so I downloaded some loops. Then I realized downloading loops was hard, so I just used the same loop over and over again. Then I realized it was hard to program all the other instruments, so I randomized them with my computer. Then I realized that all this randomizing and programming was too much work, so I hired a programmer and paid him to do it all. Now I have to whore myself out on a street corner to pay my programmer, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I ain't done much lately on account of all the whorin' to pay a programmer to make my music for me. And now I gots some weird lookin warts.

Hahahahaha man, laughed so hard nice one :D +repped from me

No, I said nothing about being a star, only making a living. Now I am butt hurt. (Is that one word or two words?)

I think it's one word, but I'm not sure. Ask paschalis. That clown is a majority shareholder in butthurt, and he's an internet pro, so he'll have the answer for you..

FcepoKP.png

"I don't find it funny so I will neg-rep you" - thanks man :D

I returned the favor with a positive one, cheers!

For the record, your neg rep had nothing to do with your image. Your link was broken when I neg repped you. I couldn't even see your image. You see Chili's post? He couldn't see it either, because you fucked it up. That's what I was lol'ing at. A self-proclaimed guru blogger of all things fake recording and DAW trickery and you can't even post a pic on a message board? Nice job, hack.

For the record, your neg rep had nothing to do with your image. Your link was broken when I neg repped you. I couldn't even see your image. You see Chili's post? He couldn't see it either, because you fucked it up. That's what I was lol'ing at. A self-proclaimed guru blogger of all things fake recording and DAW trickery and you can't even post a pic on a message board? Nice job, hack.

It only annoyed me because I can't negative rep you back, surely that's not right... we want revenge.

It only annoyed me because I can't negative rep you back, surely that's not right... we want revenge.

Nah don't go this way man.

I gave him back +rep since he cares about it so much,
it's the only authority he's got in his life so you can see he loves to abuse it, if this makes him happy just let him be.

Just out of curiosity, we can't neg rep him?

I have never neg repped someone so I can't confirm this,
why there's no way to neg rep him just in case someone wants to contribute, seems unfair. Is this true?

Last edited:
Back