I am requesting civil legal assistance

LazerBeakShiek

Rad Racing Team
I was kidnapped in Feb 2019. Oriented to person place and time. No body or camera evidence from any arresting party.

I was found not guilty and told to recover losses in civil court. Due to COVID delays and general decline of the justice system there has been no further progress.

I am seeking representation in IL for the legal battle of my lifetime. I do not intend to remain in the united states. So lets take it all the way.

To start I have acquired $200,000. Then sell house if necessary.

I intend to sue everybody. Neighbors, Hinsdale ER, anyone and anywhere negligence occurred.

Over 10, 000 in property stolen from house.

Countless trespassing, news, TV...No Warrant was ever used.

Are there laws in the USA? We aren't united anymore but is there law? Or only you use it against me...cause that's all that happened.

There is a history since 2012 of the neighbors saying lies to get me arrested. I live alone. Arrested false accounts 6 times since 2012. Jail time served..I was fuckin innocent.

Wow.........but if 'you' were kidnapped. Then why was 'you' tried and found not guilty?

Bit confused.

I was attacked. No proof.

On a random day, I was pulled over. The cop asked if I wanted to get a cup of coffee , I said no. On my way to Walgreens. No laws broken.

I was pulled out of my vehicle, and assaulted in the street. I was status post testicular surgery 2 weeks.

Bloodied , he told me I had to be checked out. The medics arrived and loaded me in the ambulance. I was abruptly handcuffed. I asked if I was under arrest, and what for?

As the ambulance doors were closing I heard the cop say to the medics, I was trying to hurt myself...

From there it just gets worse.

They took me in , then 7 days later. They told me I was arrested for reckless driving. I was made to go before a judge. Because they claimed it was reckless, they said lives were in danger. I needed a psych evaluation to stand trial. another 7 days. No one outside even knew where I was.

I said I did nothing I was going to walgreens...

Then they tell me it was a neighbor who CLAIMED I WAS DRIVING FAST THROUGH A CROSSWALK 8 MONTHS AGO!

After 7 days my house was ransacked. TV crews per neighbors. Never an inventory of things taken from criminal trial. $10,000 + in stolen items. Holes is house . walls, doors knocked down. probably $75,000 in damages.

No one cared for pets.

I have told too much..There is much more.

I have no family.

Being serious for a moment - consider your case if it appeared on Judge Judy. I know it's TV, but she always asks the really important questions. In your case, the critical thing is proof and evidence. Clearly you feel strongly, and are dead sure you have been wronged. Irrespective of the evidence and proof you sincerely believe it. You are convinced. This, in law in most jurisdictions is reversed. The defendant is presumed innocent in the absence of proof. The wronged person has to prove beyond reasonable doubt in UK law in a criminal case their side is the correct one, or in a civil case, it's down the on the balance of probability - even less accurate.

Your only real question is a very simple one. Can you prove you are right and the other people involved are wrong? Let's say you are certain. Trouble is they too may be certain of their status, and if there are two, or three or others who all say differently to you - who would Judge Judy go with? If you cannot prove it to the court's satisfaction, you lose. Even if you are right, you lose.

I don't know you - I just read what you type. I don't know if you realise it, but somethings you say make people think, and not think good things. This could be really unfair, but just reading your posts makes me think things are not quite level in your life. Have I formed an opinion? Not my place to do that really, but based entirely on what you post on here, you do seem to be suffering from some kind of personality disorder. I suspect many of use formed this opinion. Sometimes we have really good interchanges with you but other times, being totally frank - I have not a clue what on earth you are trying too say - the posts sometimes simply ramble and make no sense. I'd sort of made the decision that I needed to be careful with how I responded to some things you say. No doubt a proper trained medical person would understand this, I'm not one of those - but I've known people with all kinds of conditions, many close friends, and you exhibit some of the traits I noticed in them.

Before you go down the legal road and waste all your money, and perhaps still lose, maybe instead of legal advice you need some medical advice. It seems that your behaviour is erratic - you get injured but are the one who ends up in handcuffs. I can't say for the US Police, but here, handcuffs usually mean somebodies personal safety is in doubt - including sometimes the safety of the person who gets cuffed - as in, for their safety too.

I hope it works out OK, but you need some professional help, and I'd urge you to get your meds checked. I'm assuming you are on some kind of meds? Apologies if I'm wrong and no offence intended, but something is not right here. Keep safe.

Reactions: TAE
EZ Willis, PM me with credentials and contact information. My criminal team will contact you.

You cannot abduct people off the street and force them to jail , or pysch ward with no proof. Just a 'this woman said this 8 months ago?"

I was found not guilty. That is the criminal side. The burden lies on them. He needs to prove , they coud not. But now its the civil side and their conduct is scrutinized. You cannot destroy somebody house, life cost them years , or $100000's dollars...BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING! IT NEEDS TO BE!

Yes , I can prove it was kidnapping. I was alert and oriented. Had not broken the law. Had not been read rights.

I was beated till i was bleeding. My scrotum stitches tore. They would not allow me to contact my medical team or take pictures to document injuries till 14 days later.

I should be able to start suits for slander, theft, wrongful proscution, etc.

This is ONE of SIX false arrest and imprisonments since 2012.

each one is just as bullshit.

Yeah FUCK YOU dead. Can I kill your pets I saw someone driving fast today!

Thats what Im gonna say every time. fuck you. Only thing worth saying. Fuck you.

Oh I saw this gray car drive fast through a crosswalk...Fuck you.

We cannot exist together without justice. Fuck you.

Say it , it makes you feel good. Fuck you.

I want to start at 20 million. Then continue with larger legal teams to get the hospitals , cops, teachers, school, neighbors.

Ruined my life, Fuck you. Fuck you.. Fuck you.

Man, fuck that guy

I didn't go through the entire thread. But, I'm glad I came back. I have ADVICE - Don't look for legal representation on a music forum.

On a serious note, it's bad storytelling. Even if it's true, it's bad storytelling.

Sorry. But, good luck.

On a serious note, it's bad storytelling. Even if it's true, it's bad storytelling.

Huh?

Its true.

I have questions about procedure and policy.

Why was video from the school used as evidence against me at the crosswalk.

But my cel phone video of the neighbor storming on to my property saying death threats.

"youre dead", and 'If you were my son id a killed you by now.' was not. I got it on video.

Deemed not admissible evidence. I did not have his permission.

So they can use video to try and support their charges but I CANT DO THE SAME? Wheres the justice in that? Breaking the law is breaking the law.

1 year, and 2 civil suits with subpoenas is all next month and March, and recently I got my Expungement completed. Progress is so slow. I was thinking there is room for more legal teams as my team has other clients. Continuations and change of venues. Small claims were no shows.

I agree about airing dirty laundry here ,
or looking for legal help, but i figured what the hell.

So I'm done. I wont post again here for it.

Believe it. I was taken off the street . Done nothing with no knowledge of wrong doing. Picking my prescription up from walgreens after testicular surgery.The informant for the prosecution either lied or was confused about the incident. In a trial lasting greater than 1 year no witnesses ever showed up in court.
20210118_121408.jpg

Last edited:
Back