Home Covid19 beer test ;)

RFR

This is a very good, affordable, accurate home test. Also, you’re fully practicing proper social distancing.

1) get a lot of beer (gonna be in lockdown for a while)

2) open a can and se if you can smell it.

3) if you can smell it, drink it to see if you can taste it.

If you can both smell and taste it, congrats! You’re negative!

I did the test last night 19 times and came up negative

But this morning I woke up not feeling well and had a headache.

I guess I’ll have to test myself again.

;)

Why would you take my advice?? I don't even take my own advice

iu
I was hoping to try out some of your advice.......

I can't drink beer anymore (good title for a very sad song...). I was no connie-sewer, I had grown attached to Löwenbräu and Michelob's Honey Lager. I wish you had invented this test 20 years ago.

mich.jpg

iu
I was hoping to try out some of your advice.......

:)

Corona is ok, but it can give you some false positives.

The best I’ve found is Sam Adams. He is after all one of the founding fathers of this country.

If you’re gonna do the most accurate home tests it would make sense to do it with beer from your own country right?

I guess the Irish have to use whiskey.

Pretty sure the Russians are fucked. Good vodka has almost zero taste or smell to it.

;)

I did the test last night 19 times and came up negative

But this morning I woke up not feeling well and had a headache.

I guess I’ll have to test myself again.

;)

I think the morning after test is actually called the "Hair of the Dog" test. Experts agree, it is best to take that test as soon as possible.

I've been drinking this stuff lately. Not really a dark beer drinker, but this stuff is good. Annnnnd, I don't really know if it's a dark beer because it's in a can.

AustinAmber.png

:)

Corona is ok, but it can give you some false positives.

The best I’ve found is Sam Adams. He is after all one of the founding fathers of this country.

If you’re gonna do the most accurate home tests it would make sense to do it with beer from your own country right?

I guess the Irish have to use whiskey.

Pretty sure the Russians are fucked. Good vodka has almost zero taste or smell to it.

;)

Rimshot!

Semi early in this Covid mess the wife and I went to this little Mexican place up the road. I never claimed to be high brow, I drink Bud! So I asked the waitress who I suspect understood limited english if I could get a Budweiser. She said "No, don't have." I asked what they did have and she quickly ran through the list. I gotta admit, I was having a bit of difficulty, so I ordered the only one I clearly recognized.....and I can't believe it came out of my mouth...."I'll have the Corona." :facepalm:

I'm not a beer drinker so I guess the Covid test won't work for me.

Besides, all this pandemic talk is so depressing. I would rather try to be positive... to "smell the roses" so to speak.
4Roses.jpg

Back