Guess Who's Going to London Tomorrow

Yeah, kind of guessed that from your ever so leading post title. ;)
Have a good one. Enjoy the pubs, but bring your own food. :D

come to manchester, you'll save a lot of money, london is an unbelievably over rated and expensive city, there's lots to do but it isn't an accurate representation of england. Otherwise, enjoy the trip.

come to manchester, you'll save a lot of money, london is an unbelievably over rated and expensive city, there's lots to do but it isn't an accurate representation of england. Otherwise, enjoy the trip.

My brother is in a band called Face to Face. They're touring over there with The Bronx and Flogging Molly. We're doing two shows in London and then a West Ham match on Tuesday, then heading to Bristol for another show. They are playing Manchester, though but we aren't going up there. It's too far.

My daughter used to love Flogging Molly when she like was 8 yrs old.

Cool man. Enjoy the trip.

My brother is in a band called Face to Face. They're touring over there with The Bronx and Flogging Molly. We're doing two shows in London and then a West Ham match on Tuesday, then heading to Bristol for another show. They are playing Manchester, though but we aren't going up there. It's too far.

Liar! :laughings:

Man what a cool way to see the UK enjoy EZ!

BTW does QQ know he has another brother?

TOO FAR From London :laughings::laughings::laughings: Oh thats right I live in Western Australia, Everything is far away.

Alan

Too far in the time we had to spend in the UK. We did three shows and two football matches in seven days. Plus hit the Churchill war room museum and two days in Bristol. We were busy busy busy

lucky dog... how cool. "living is getting outside the comfort zone".
Abbey Road and all the London pubs would be great.

Attachments

• rutles last gig.jpg
    rutles last gig.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
Too far in the time we had to spend in the UK. We did three shows and two football matches in seven days. Plus hit the Churchill war room museum and two days in Bristol. We were busy busy busy

I understand completely, off to Ireland and in June 2019, only get a couple of days in London, by the time I get to Denmark St (Tin Pan Ally), my Grandfathers grave, the London Transport Museum The Brunel Museum and a hopefully Abbey Road this time, I think time may be up LOL.

Before London going to Liverpool for Beatles stuff. Last 2 trips to the UK were Tours so did not have any time for sightseeing.

Alan.

I understand completely, off to Ireland and in June 2019, only get a couple of days in London, by the time I get to Denmark St (Tin Pan Ally), my Grandfathers grave, the London Transport Museum The Brunel Museum and a hopefully Abbey Road this time, I think time may be up LOL.

Before London going to Liverpool for Beatles stuff. Last 2 trips to the UK were Tours so did not have any time for sightseeing.

Alan.

Nice! Abbey Road is a trip. That record completely changed how I played and listened to music, and that had a profound impact on my life. But it's just a house on a street outside of central London. lol.

---------- Update ----------

I'd LOVE to hit Ireland next. With the wife this time.

Back